lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
its funny people talk about errors in this game .. i have none ..... got a question tho .. why do i lose josy and maya ? .. that kinda sucks ... i even went all 3 routes when moving out ...
The moving out choices have very little to do with getting Maya and Josy; by the time that choice is presented you've probably made choices that define your MC and made him someone they don't want a relationship with. Make Major chick choices from the beginning, avoid checking Maya out when given the chance, don't get into fights, pay for her meal, go home early from the Diks party to hang out with her, warn her about Quinn and do not use the restaurant, ever.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The moving out choices have very little to do with getting Maya and Josy; by the time that choice is presented you've probably made choices that define your MC and made him someone they don't want a relationship with. Make Major chick choices from the beginning, avoid checking Maya out when given the chance, don't get into fights, pay for her meal, go home early from the Diks party to hang out with her, warn her about Quinn and do not use the restaurant, ever.
well i went after quinn thru sage ... went after bella thru bella ...... went after jill thru derek .. saved it at different points to see what would happen

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
After playing Acting Lessons, I have to give DPC credit, his grasp of English and natural-sounding dialogue have greatly improved with BAD.

The only thing that really stands out is characters saying "come" instead of "come on" or "let's go."

I assume that's a translation convention from Swedish or whatever.
He also tends to use "they are" instead of "they're". But other than that there's definitely been some improvement made since AL.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah i kinda thought that would be the case ... i didn't wanna be a chick tho :ROFLMAO:
Then Maya and Josy aren't for you. If your instincts were alligned with Chick choices then you'd have been successful with them but, since you weren't, it's apparent that you should keep targeting Sage (Quinn is not one of the 5 women who appear at the end of each chapter so targeting her seems to me like it would be pointless)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Then Maya and Josy aren't for you. If your instincts were alligned with Chick choices then you'd have been successful with them but, since you weren't, it's apparent that you should keep targeting Sage (Quinn is not one of the 5 women who appear at the end of each chapter so targeting her seems to me like it would be pointless)
yeah thats what i figured ... so i ended up wanting sage .. but she can't get over Chad's sorry ass ... and i think Jill is gonna end up with Rusty dammit

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah thats what i figured ... so i ended up wanting sage .. but she can't get over Chad's sorry ass ... and i think Jill is gonna end up with Rusty dammit
Well, if you recall, Josy liked it when the MC took the piss out of Steve and drew dicks on his picture so it may be possible to get her on a Dik route, albeit without Maya.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You can always play multiple games and get everyone, just not on the same playthrough.
Well right now in the Neutral/Chick one I kinda got everyone, I'm with Sage, and working on the cheating boyfriend, with Bella although she is still hesitant, Jill but I would like to have a conversation with her about open relationships at some point, and both Josy and Maya in the Polyamory route.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well right now in the Neutral/Chick one I kinda got everyone, I'm with Sage, and working on the cheating boyfriend, with Bella although she is still hesitant, Jill but I would like to have a conversation with her about open relationships at some point, and both Josy and Maya in the Polyamory route.
i would be willing to bet Bella is a wildcat in bed .. dam , the way she looks at you sometimes is like omg

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i would be willing to bet Bella is a wildcat in bed .. dam , the way she looks at you sometimes is like omg
Ow, I have no doubt about that, but she is holding hope that the husband will come back, although I doubt it, he probably will only come back to say that he found someone else.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ow, I have no doubt about that, but she is holding hope that the husband will come back, although I doubt it, he probably will only come back to say that he found someone else.
lol when i stayed with her .. we was all over each other ... in the sauna i was thinkg fuck her dammit fuck her .. but Jill kinda ruined that shit .. i was thinking fuck yeah a threesome .. but NOOOOO

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
lol when i stayed with her .. we was all over each other ... in the sauna i was thinkg fuck her dammit fuck her .. but Jill kinda ruined that shit .. i was thinking fuck yeah a threesome .. but NOOOOO
First, this site needs to let me react more to comments, Second, yeah that crossed my mind, and that is why I want to talk to Jill about Polyamory and open relationships, I think she would like Josy and Maya, and we all know she had something with Bella, then there is Sage, that is actually an awesome character, so Mc needs to wise up fast.

Trideptrai2002

Jun 19, 2020
You should message the person who made the android version, either here or on Discord, however, if you read the spoilers in the quoted post you will notice that you are advised to turn off the mini-games so maybe try that if you haven't already.
I turned it off but I still got the bug

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
First, this site needs to let me react more to comments, Second, yeah that crossed my mind, and that is why I want to talk to Jill about Polyamory and open relationships, I think she would like Josy and Maya, and we all know she had something with Bella, then there is Sage, that is actually an awesome character, so Mc needs to wise up fast.
i couldn't agree more

Trideptrai2002

Jun 19, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK - v0.5.2 + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
I stuck with father,i think bug bro,how i can fix,i want to play this game :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes