felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What did Maya lie about apart from omitting her being in a relationship with a girl?
to be 99% honest (she asked this to MC, but if you ask it is logical it also applies to you)
to have a boyfriend
to not have a boyfriend
to have had a girlfriend, but that it was over

there are few times, before Josy arrived, when she talked to MC and didn't lie, or at least voluntarily omitted something

Dec 20, 2019
What did Maya lie about apart from omitting her being in a relationship with a girl?
1) Having a boyfriend
2) Being a lesbian
3) About to lie on the Scavenger Hunt tasks

MC lied a lot if you ask me.
1) Lied to Stephen about Chad if you did not confess.
2) Lied to Jill in episode 5 when she asks you why outside ANO if you didn't tell her.
There are other choices where you can pick to lie or change the subject during the game.
Jill and MC are twins. They have matching dicks. >.>
That has slipped my mind! Good job!
there are few times, before Josy arrived, when she talked to MC and didn't lie, or at least voluntarily omitted something
For me to lie and to omit something (especially when divulging information to my wife :WeSmart:) are not in the same category. :LOL: I did not come up with something new, I just did not inform you about what I know.

Reactions: flippityflop

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maya lied often.
so from now on you will consider everything she says false?

because if this rule doesn't apply to Maya, it doesn't apply to anyone
Dude, it's written there. Case by case scenario. Doubting about what people may say in some circumstances doesn't mean considering everything you're told to be false.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For me to lie and to omit something (especially when divulging information to my wife :WeSmart:) are not in the same category. :LOL: I did not come up with something new, I just did not inform you about what I know.

I didn't count on being a lesbian, because that's a private matter, she wasn't required to share it (at the beginning)

in general you're right, lying and omitting are two different things.

the intention makes the difference, if I omit something to make you understand one thing for another I'm lying

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dude, it's written there. Case by case scenario. Doubting about what people may say in some circumstances doesn't mean considering everything you're told to be false.
I still do not understand

the father who tells his son that there is a letter about his mother, but not to worry about it, would this be a circumstance that makes us think he is lying about the mother's death?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
to be 99% honest (she asked this to MC, but if you ask it is logical it also applies to you)
to have a boyfriend
to not have a boyfriend
to have had a girlfriend, but that it was over

I'm just gonna paraphrase what AvatarStormBringer said, lying and omitting info are not the same thing. And Maya had every reason to to do that. Especially when you consider that MC is just some random dude she's known for a week.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

the father who tells his son that there is a letter about his mother, but not to worry about it, would this be a circumstance that makes us think he is lying about the mother's death?
If you don't have any reason to think so, which we don't, then no.

I was answering to the part in italics: "if someone says something, until proven otherwise it is the truth"

That's what I called an extreme position.
I'm just gonna paraphrase what AvatarStormBringer said, lying and omitting info are not the same thing. And Maya had every reason to to do that. Especially when you consider that MC is just some random dude she's known for a week.
I think few people have trouble with the inital lie, that she had a boyfriend. Most of us have a problem with her way of undoing it. Instead of telling the truth, that she had a girlfriend, she said she had lied making us belief that she was single. It would have been better if she had continued with the original lie than doing that. In this case a half truth is worse than the lie.

Reactions: ename144

Dec 20, 2019

We don't know what the letter is about yet, whether the mother is alive or dead, male or female, rich or poor. Neil just want MC to focus on his studies and not distracted by the letter. Maybe his mother really did left him a huge inheritance, and Neil is worried that the $$$$$ might get to his head and make him not focus on education but buying over pink rose? :BootyTime:

Reactions: Koniar

Dec 20, 2019
I think few people have trouble with the inital lie, that she had a boyfriend. Most of us have a problem with her way of undoing it. Instead of telling the truth, that she had a girlfriend, she said she had lied making us belief that she was single. It would have been better if she had continued with the original lie than doing that. In this case a half truth is worse than the lie.
I think what hit the MC the hardest is that the half truth stars his own crush and that he is emotionally invested in both girls. If the person (like some players, eg. me) is not emotionally invested, then finding out that his "fuck buddies" have a lesbian partner is an added bonus.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
If you don't have any reason to think so, which we don't, then no.

I was answering to the part in italics: "if someone says something, until proven otherwise it is the truth"

That's what I called an extreme position.

Well... yeah. But then again, she never outright says she's single either, just that she'd prefer that MC won't make a move on her.

Reactions: ename144

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I think what hit the MC the hardest is that the half truth stars his own crush and that he is emotionally invested in both girls. If the person (like some players, eg. me) is not emotionally invested, then finding out that his "fuck buddies" have a lesbian partner is an added bonus.
My thoughts exactly.
At least, that's how I felt, that's for damn sure. But it doesn't look like that's what happened in MCs case.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
She losses sympathy for me when she's like "Never lie to me." and if your like me when given the option I didn't lie to her. But she doesn't tell MC she has a girlfriend, but you already know she's into women, so you'd think that would be the bigger secret, not that she was dating someone?

I do think MC massively overreacted to the situation, the MC is actively trying to bang several other ladies, he has no right to get that upset about it.

But it's kinda a pointless discussion now because it happened the way it happened, and there's no beef now regardless of if you tried for something more or chose to be friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that's the coup de grace.
but being interrupted by the arrival of the girlfriend of the girl you are flirting with would not have been the same

MC overreacts against Josy, in fact when he vents with her both in the bathroom and on the phone, he goes crazy enough

the cynical truth is that MC was a mistake for Josy, which never stopped thinking about Maya, while for Maya he was a pastime while waiting for Josy to return. and this awareness makes MC burst

if there was greater clarity between the two girls he would not have had a chance with any of the 2

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
MC overreacts against Josy, in fact when he vents with her both in the bathroom and on the phone, he goes crazy enough

the cynical truth is that MC was a mistake for Josy
Josy retracts that later on. And depending on your actions towards her, she might even outright say that'd she would make the same "mistake" again.
And just like you said, both MC and Josy have lost their cool in the bathroom and they both have said things they didn't really mean to say.

if there was greater clarity between the two girls he would not have had a chance with any of the 2
Not sure about that... Considering they're both practically in love with MC.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy retracts that later on. And depending on your actions towards her, she might even outright say that'd she would make the same "mistake" again.
And just like you said, both MC and Josy have lost their cool in the bathroom and they both have said things they didn't really mean to say.

Not sure about that... Considering they're both practically in love with MC.
but Josy, unwillingly, told the truth in that scene

Josy cheated on Maya because of the moment of difficulty between them (and uncertainty about college), otherwise she would never have done it. MC was a mistake in a moment of weakness (not for MC's fault)

if the relationship with Maya had been solid, why would she have ever cheated on her? and in the same way Maya would not have sought consolation

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes