Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Or it could turn out like the Hell Week tasks and even if they fail the threesome task by faking it, they'll get accepted anyway because they've done enough or because Quinn just says, "fuck it", and lets them in because she wants them in.
That's how the DIK's handle Hell Week we don't know about the HOT's so that's a big and unlikely assumption. I'd imagine they will get in since it's more convenient for the story. But like Hell Week I'll assume they both get in weather you're in their relationship or not regardless of our choices unless DPC has it (the story) set so that they don't and we go from there.

D

Deleted member 2497343

I played a few minutes of this game and the quality of the animations and renders are really impressive. But I didn’t like the theme very much, I don’t really like this high school and teen drama thing. I also didn't hear good things about the creator, so I decided to stop playing so I wouldn't be disappointed in the future.

I wish nothing but success to this game, even if I don't play I would like to see it come to an end someday. It would be a pity if the project was abandoned.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I played a few minutes of this game and the quality of the animations and renders are really impressive. But I didn’t like the theme very much, I don’t really like this high school and teen drama thing. I also didn't hear good things about the creator, so I decided to stop playing so I wouldn't be disappointed in the future.

I wish nothing but success to this game, even if I don't play I would like to see it come to an end someday. It would be a pity if the project was abandoned.
Where's that coming from? The dev has already completed one game, sticks to a consistent update schedule with BaD and regularly posts updates on their progress between updates. The only issue I've ever heard about is when people who bought the steam version (which currently finishes after Chapter 4 and won't update until Chapter 8 is complete) start asking about Chapter 5 content because that proves they've pirated his game.

Jul 4, 2018

This has nothing to do with highschool... These are adults in college. This game is better than any college comedy movie ive ever saw including Animal House. There's hints of drama here and there but it isnt the main focus and I dont even know what bad things people have been saying about the creator but his last game was a classic and this is looking even better than that was. give it another shot. There is 5 episodes just play the first one if you arent hooked by then then just give up... but playing only 5 minutes doesnt do justice to the work that was put in to the game.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, I want to start with saying that this game is really next level from any VN I've played before.

I've just finished episode 1 and have some questions.

1. Some dialog options are greyed-out and say that specific lvl of DIK is required. Is it normal and would be available during, say, another playtrought, or does that mean I have done something wrong before and that's why I cannot use that option?

2. Do we get to bang Jade out of the dream in future episodes? :D

I would appreciate any help.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

How you managed to get so much so wrong is quite honestly baffling. o_O

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Or it could turn out like the Hell Week tasks and even if they fail the threesome task by faking it, they'll get accepted anyway because they've done enough or because Quinn just says, "fuck it", and lets them in because she wants them in.
Or the tasks aren’t particularly important to the sorority, Quinn just uses it to find girls to work for her.

She doesn’t give a shit if the girls actually completed the tasks she just wants to know they’re up for performing overtly sexual things for their own gain. Doesn’t one of the other pledges say their list is fairly tame? Find a rainbow umbrella and so on?

Quinn isn’t setting these tasks to weed out pledges, she’s setting them to find working girls. Doubt she cares if the girls do everything on the list if they’re willing to suck cock on demand.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, I want to start with saying that this game is really next level from any VN I've played before.

1. Some dialog options are greyed-out and say that specific lvl of DIK is required. Is it normal and would be available during, say, another playtrought, or does that mean I have done something wrong before and that's why I cannot use that option?

1. Yes, that is normal and yes, they are available if you've made different allignment choices
2. Yes

How you managed to get so much so wrong is quite honestly baffling. o_O
It reminds me of that quote from the debate scene in Billy Madison

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

1. Yes, some choices will depend on your affinity/status and this is determined by Major Choices and DIK points respectively
  2. Keep playing and find out. ;)
Or the tasks aren’t particularly important to the sorority, Quinn just uses it to find girls to work for her.

She doesn’t give a shit if the girls actually completed the tasks she just wants to know they’re up for performing overtly sexual things for their own gain. Doesn’t one of the other pledges say their list is fairly tame? Find a rainbow umbrella and so on?

Quinn isn’t setting these tasks to weed out pledges, she’s setting them to find working girls. Doubt she cares if the girls do everything on the list if they’re willing to suck cock on demand.
The Scavenger Hunt tasks seem to be set by whoever is the "mother" and Maya's, now also Josy's, tasks are different from the other girls because Quinn is their mother. So the tasks aren't likely to be a way for Quinn to test potential candidates for her business since other HOTs set different tasks for their "daughters".

It could be that daughters just need to get above a certain threshold of tasks, like 90%, and they'll be accepted, but they don't know that and are therefore more motivated to do all the tasks since they think that's what they have to do.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's how the DIK's handle Hell Week we don't know about the HOT's so that's a big and unlikely assumption. I'd imagine they will get in since it's more convenient for the story. But like Hell Week I'll assume they both get in weather you're in their relationship or not regardless of our choices unless DPC has it (the story) set so that they don't and we go from there.
but are you referring to being admitted to the HOTs?
I don't think that's in doubt, there isn't even another sorority as plan b ....
the problem is the free tuition, and if there is, I don't think they give it to all the participants

to what we know there are some economic problems, why would Quinn therefore give a gift to a girl she doesn't particularly appreciate having even just an excuse to not do it?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
  1. Yes, some choices will depend on you affinity/status and this is determined by Major Choices and DIK points respectively
  2. Keep playing and find out. ;)

The Scavenger Hunt tasks seem to be set by whoever is the "mother" and Maya's, now also Josy's, tasks are different from the other girls because Quinn is their mother. So the tasks aren't likely to be a way for Quinn to test potential candidates for her business since other HOTs set different tasks for their "daughters".

It could be that daughters just need to get above a certain threshold of tasks, like 90%, and they'll be accepted, but they don't know that and are therefore more motivated to do all the tasks since they think that's what they have to do.
But if the rules are the mothers set the task there’s nothing stopping Quinn from using it as a test on her daughters and finding other ways to test the other girls. For example, look at how she goads Camilla in Ep1 to do stuff with the MC saying it’s just what being in college is like and later Camilla is on the menu.

I’m not saying this is what’s happening for certain, just an idea, but Quinn could be using her ability to pick the scavenger hunt list for her daughters to find said girls limits. It would mean whether she accepts people is less about how much of list they complete and more if they’re working for her. Her motivation for making the list changes how important it’s completed is to her.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But if the rules are the mothers set the task there’s nothing stopping Quinn from using it as a test on her daughters and finding other ways to test the other girls. For example, look at how she goads Camilla in Ep1 to do stuff with the MC saying it’s just what being in college is like and later Camilla is on the menu.

I’m not saying this is what’s happening for certain, just an idea, but Quinn could be using her ability to pick the scavenger hunt list for her daughters to find said girls limits. It would mean whether she accepts people is less about how much of list they complete and more if they’re working for her. Her motivation for making the list changes how important it’s completed is to her.
It's definitely possible however the main lure seems to be the 'free tuition' rumor.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
The Scavenger Hunt tasks seem to be set by whoever is the "mother" and Maya's, now also Josy's, tasks are different from the other girls because Quinn is their mother.
Slight quibble in that Arieth is Josy's mother (picnic scene with M&J re: Best cocks) but she does seem to of inherited Quinns list for Maya as she was previously not coupled.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes