ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If she has trust issues that's fine, but don't be like "Never lie to me." If your not also prepared to do the same in return. But thing is for me I feel like she told the bigger secret that she was into women, I just don't understand why it's difficult to make that next step in saying you have dated or are currently dating a woman?

And for the MC, I honestly don't think it would have mattered as much as it did if didn't turn out to be a person he knew. And to be fair to Maya she was going to tell him as well before Josy showed up out of the blue.

But honestly I don't even know why I'm debating this topic, guess I'm bored? Because whatever problems there were? Have been squashed.

I think both Maya and the MC did act stupid, but their like 18/19 yo teenagers, so their supposed to not have all their shit together. And also we have to remember that this is a narrative.
Personally, I thought it was pretty easy to see why Maya was reluctant to tell the MC that she still has a girlfriend. By the time Maya trusted the MC enough to get into the whole lesbian thing, she already had strong feelings for him herself.

Beyond just being extremely confusing, this left her in real bind. If she tells him about Josy, the MC can basically react in three ways: he can be angry Maya hid this from him, he can end their proto-romance out of respect for her relationship, or he can stick with it and ask her to break up with Josy.

The first is obviously the one Maya most fears (and not without cause as it turned out, though the circumstances became worse with her indecision). But even the latter two have a high price because either would effectively force Maya to choose between Josy and the MC at a time when she has serious doubts about both: the MC being a boy makes her worry he is just a momentary fling, but Josy has all but abandoned her by this point and what little contact they have had has become toxic.

So it's no wonder Maya kept waiting for some clear indication of which way she should choose before she explained it all to the MC. Sadly, by then it was too late. Happily, a fourth option presented itself in the aftermath (assuming the MC played his cards right).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Slight quibble in that Arieth is Josy's mother (picnic scene with M&J re: Best cocks) but she does seem to of inherited Quinns list for Maya as she was previously not coupled.
Forgot about that. Maybe they each get a mother but one of them assigns the tasks to both girls.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Slight quibble in that Arieth is Josy's mother (picnic scene with M&J re: Best cocks) but she does seem to of inherited Quinns list for Maya as she was previously not coupled.
I have no memory of that but, to be fair, neither does Arieth :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Personally, I thought it was pretty easy to see why Maya was reluctant to tell the MC that she still has a girlfriend. By the time Maya trusted the MC enough to get into the whole lesbian thing, she already had strong feelings for him herself.

Beyond just being extremely confusing, this left her in real bind. If she tells him about Josy, the MC can basically react in three ways: he can be angry Maya hid this from him, he can end their proto-romance out of respect for her relationship, or he can stick with it and ask her to break up with Josy.

The first is obviously the one Maya most fears (and not without cause as it turned out, though the circumstances became worse with her indecision). But even the latter two have a high price because either would effectively force Maya to choose between Josy and the MC at a time when she has serious doubts about both: the MC being a boy makes her worry he is just a momentary fling, but Josy has all but abandoned her by this point and what little contact they have had has become toxic.

So it's no wonder Maya kept waiting for some clear indication of which way she should choose before she explained it all to the MC. Sadly, by then it was too late. Happily, a fourth option presented itself in the aftermath (assuming the MC played his cards right).
your analysis is perfectly consistent with the character and with how DPC writes her

Maya's path is always the same:
1) something bad happens for her (DPC's fault)
2) she accepts it
3) she waits for someone to help her or for something to happen anyway

she does not choose, does not decide, she hopes that things will work out or that someone will fix them, she also faces the scavenger hunt with this spirit, someone will do something

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
your analysis is perfectly consistent with the character and with how DPC writes her

2) she accepts it

she does not choose, does not decide, she hopes that things will work out or that someone will fix them, she also faces the scavenger hunt with this spirit, someone will do something
yep, the constant damsel in distress.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

2) she accepts it

Well I didn't think that thoroughly about Maya before... And you are actually right? So this is the main reason I dislike her as a character. I was feeling that something is missing with her and yeah, that's actually it.
But let's be fair with her, after 3 whole episodes she finally made her mind on doing what's necessary for the tuition... Oh wait, this doesn't count at all :KEK:

D

Deleted member 2497343

You got 2 things massively wrong with your so-called "opinion", so forgive people if they don't respond so favourably to said "opinion". :rolleyes:

There is nothing to be forgiven.

1 - I never said that my opinion was right.

2 - Show me a post of mine where I asked only favorable comments. No one needs to agree with me, unlike you and others I know how to respect different opinions. I just won't accept people treating their opinions as absolute truth. I can be wrong, why can't you guys be too?

3 - Who are you guys to judge my opinion as massively wrong or inconsistent ramblings?

4 - You don't see me questioning the members for having liked the game. Why does the fact that I don't like the game bother you guys?

5 - I will not answer any more posts related to my "inconsistent ramblings". I only gave my opinion because I thought it would be the right thing to do. The creator devoted much of his time to this project, I didn't think it was right to play and not give feedback.

6 - May my post serve as an example for those who have an unpopular opinion to think twice before posting something against the majority.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

2 - Show me a post of mine where I asked only favorable comments. No one needs to agree with me, unlike you and others I know how to respect different opinions. I just won't accept people treating their opinions as absolute truth. I can be wrong, why can't you guys be too?

3 - Who are you guys to judge my opinion as massively wrong or inconsistent ramblings?

4 - You don't see me questioning the members for having liked the game. Why does the fact that I don't like the game bother you guys?

5 - I will not answer any more posts related to my "inconsistent ramblings". I only gave my opinion because I thought it would be the right thing to do. The creator devoted much of his time to this project, I didn't think it was right to play and not give feedback.

6 - May my post serve as an example for those who have an unpopular opinion to think twice before posting something against the majority.
In my defense I never criticised your opinion, just your statment about the bad things being said about the dev which you failed to support with sources and your worries about the game being abandoned which I was able to easily dismiss by pointing out DPC's track record.

If the game's not for you then it's not for you, I wish you nothing but good luck in finding something more to your taste :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

You're free to have an opinion and you're free to not like this game, but when your opinion seems based on things that aren't factually true/misinterpretations about the game and on conjecture about the dev from unidentified sources, it's hard not to have an issue with it.

As others have pointed out, this dev has a good track record of delivering and finishing a quality game, and the only real issue was that they included a controversial moment in their previous game, but that doesn't make them a bad dev or one that can't be trusted to make a good, complete game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope the next lewd scene with will be handjob, blowjob, or eating her pussy. but I swear if its another make session.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My feeling/hope/wish is that we'll at least get some nudity from Jill and mutual masturbation; her giving him a HJ and him rubbing her pussy. But I'd love it if DPC totally subverts the slowburn expectations and just has Jill jump his bones for a full-on fuck session. :love:

BirdmanBoss

Apr 8, 2019
I have a few different saves, one where I am more Jill/Isabella oriented and another with Sage and the DIK stuff. I can't seem to get it on with Maya. Any advice?

Sep 22, 2019
I played a few minutes of this game and the quality of the animations and renders are really impressive. But I didn’t like the theme very much, I don’t really like this high school and teen drama thing. I also didn't hear good things about the creator, so I decided to stop playing so I wouldn't be disappointed in the future.

I wish nothing but success to this game, even if I don't play I would like to see it come to an end someday. It would be a pity if the project was abandoned.
I defended you on the opinion post, but there is zero basis to believe the project might be abandoned, pinkcake has been a relatively honest and fair creator so far, and there isnt much negative to say about him as a creator. As a writer, whatever, but as a creator, not many negatives.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have a few different saves, one where I am more Jill/Isabella oriented and another with Sage and the DIK stuff. I can't seem to get it on with Maya. Any advice?
Don't perve on her, pay for her meal, try to stay with her on the night on the Dik's party then go back to the dorm when given the chance, tell the truth about seeing Josy, don't be an ass in the women's studies class, shit like that.

You could also download the mod which shows you what answers give what points.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do things with Maya; tell her about Quinn, go back to her after the shot battle, agree to help with the HOT tasks, don't do the Quinn/Riona threesome, and just generally be a nice guy to her. Same thing with Josy. Also, you need to have Neutral or CHICK affinity in ep 4 which means either balancing the Major Choices so they're relatively even or making more major CHICK choices than DIK choices.

The walkthrough is your friend as far as ensuring you pick all the +RP options for Maya

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Season 2 revolves on HOTS 2nd week of hell week. Why the HOTS have two weeks of hell week and other fraternities have one. it don't make sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes