lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
From what I've seen this thread is good at making random theories with 0 previews. But it would be nice to have something to look forward to. I'm not too familiar with DPC so idk if he does things like that
Every week but we freeloaders rely on patrons to leak them

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Right now I'm waiting DPC releasing Previews so we make random theories.
Yeah, so far the previews haven't been too "theory-inducing". We have the pretty self-explanatory one with Quinn and Mona, and the confusing one with Sage that shows very little. We need something like the Bella flashback preview from ep 5 to really get the analytical juices flowing. ;)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Every week but we freeloaders rely on patrons to leak them
Well in that case, my freeloading ass will patiently wait for whatever preview we can get. Until then I'll stick with my theory that lacks any type of credibility that Bella is secretly a murderer.

Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ugh..can't choose between these two. I know Jill is the soulmate/ultimate waifu, but Sage grew on me:love:. Is there a chance for a throuple route with them?, i guess not.:(

Great VN btw(y).

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I've been hurt by Derek and his big mouth of always babbling away to the DIKs about what I did.
Derek and his big fucking mouth is why I'm kinda paranoid about him learning about MC and Bella. We can't exactly be exactly be hand & hand together with her on campus unlike with the other girls for obvious reasons and I would hate for her to get in trouble especially since we found out that she's also a teacher because of Derek's blabbering mouth. Plus there's a few people who definitely shouldn't know about MC/Bella.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, so far the previews haven't been too "theory-inducing". We have the pretty self-explanatory one with Quinn and Mona, and the confusing one with Sage that shows very little. We need something like the Bella flashback preview from ep 5 to really get the analytical juices flowing. ;)
I'm running out of theories rn

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ugh..can't choose between these two. I know Jill is the soulmate/ultimate waifu, but Sage grew on me:love:. Is there a chance for a throuple route with them?, i guess not.:(

Great VN btw(y).
A Jill/MC/Sage threesome would be hot as hell but we'll get that when hell freezes over :LOL: the most likely threesome from Jill would be with Bella (ofc this is my own delusions building that up, but still)

Dec 20, 2019
I think were talking about two different things. The Dik's Public Code is "Family Comes First". The Hot's Public Code is "Don't Turn on Each Other" or something like that. That's what I'm referring to.
I know. So tell me, other than nail polish sniffing Tommy, who else is breaking the DIK's code? Derek's babbling, other than keeping secrets, shows that he cares about family and the other DIKs also shows it by caring, or not in Tommy's case.

Dec 20, 2019
Derek and his big fucking mouth is why I'm kinda paranoid about him learning about MC and Bella. We can't exactly be exactly be hand & hand together with her on campus unlike with the other girls for obvious reasons and I would hate for her to get in trouble especially since we found out that she's also a teacher because of Derek's blabbering mouth. Plus there's a few people who definitely shouldn't know about MC/Bella.
Apart from Derek finding out, I'm wondering how exactly the relationship will be handled apart from ninja sex. In fact that can be applied to all the teachers. Will Jade invite MC for another private tutoring session?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I know. So tell me, other than nail polish sniffing Tommy, who else is breaking the DIK's code? Derek's babbling, other than keeping secrets, shows that he cares about family and the other DIKs also shows it by caring, or not in Tommy's case.
Tommy is about the only one really breaking the DIK code. However the HOT's - Quinn, Heather, Riona, Melanie, Sara

Jul 17, 2020
A Jill/MC/Sage threesome would be hot as hell but we'll get that when hell freezes over :LOL: the most likely threesome from Jill would be with Bella (ofc this is my own delusions building that up, but still)
yeah, i think so too:ROFLMAO:, and the Jill/Bella/MC threesome will be episodes away if it makes its way to the story board:ROFLMAO:, Bella blueballs me *cough* i mean the MC last episode and Jill didn't take it further. What's up with that?:ROFLMAO: Heck even Josy/Maya have not done it yet with MC.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cokebaths

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Screenshot_20200718-043344.png
Anyone knows why happens this in Android version? Does anyone knows how to solve it? I can't play further because of this bug.
Thx

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
The android version is broke or so I have heard. You're not the only one who has reported this bug.
Thx for fast answer. I downloaded it yday and now when I tried to play it game got bugged. Thought it was me that messed up something during installation

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You know what that is a good point about Heather. I'd like to punch Tommy in the nose after all this. I still don't trust him. That last episode seemed to have a lot of "What if's" and "I wonder's" -- in fact, I'd like to add another thing to the growing list of conspiracies, lol. (Don't roll your eyes) I blame Tommy. I also think he sabotaged it all, with Quinn (Even the "missing" laptop--Cathy pics) to make Rusty look bad. He and Quinn are in on the whole thing. It's just that Quinn has her own reasons obviously, and will most likely double-cross anyone.

Yeah, It's pretty sick when ya think about it, lol. But I figured to embrace the game to get the full scope of it.
Yeah the only problem I see with that. Is that without Rusty there is no DIK's. Tommy would be slitting his own throat if he did that, figuratively anyway. Granted now that the MC has everyone willing to work to make the DIK's more sustainable that might change. However we saw at the end of Ep5 how unwilling Tommy is to work for anything even his own fraternity so that might be an "I'm done" for Tommy.

Reactions: Manuka

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Thx for fast answer. I downloaded it yday and now when I tried to play it game got bugged. Thought it was me that messed up something during installation
No seems to be pretty common. Even the picture looks the same from the other reports

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Now that I finally have some free-time, it is finally time to play one of the best adult games out there. Episode 5 here we come.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes