Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Apart from Derek finding out, I'm wondering how exactly the relationship will be handled apart from ninja sex. In fact that can be applied to all the teachers. Will Jade invite MC for another private tutoring session?
For Cathy & Jade I'd imagine things will remain purely sexual as I don't really seeing any romance occurring with those two (for now) as opposed to Bella who is a main girl with a developing romantic relationship. I am curious to see how a relationship with her will look like moving forward.

Dec 20, 2019
For Cathy & Jade I'd imagine things will remain purely sexual as I don't really seeing any romance occurring with those two (for now) as opposed to Bella who is a main girl with a developing romantic relationship. I am curious to see how a relationship with her will look like moving forward.
But with the sheer amount of things happening, and the pace of the game, I would need a power armor to walk around campus to deal with the fallout of all the shits. Jade & Cathy may remain purely sexual but there will still be consequences when things get exposed. Already we are debating on the video with Jade and the DIK's secret code and Tommy. Look at what a picture of Cathy already did to the community. Will future visits of the Pink Rose or Quinn's restaurant turn into scandals as well?

tarshack

May 15, 2018
is it any better then the first few releases where scenes get stuck in a stupid loop over and over and over again

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But with the sheer amount of things happening, and the pace of the game, I would need a power armor to walk around campus to deal with the fallout of all the shits. Jade & Cathy may remain purely sexual but there will still be consequences when things get exposed. Already we are debating on the video with Jade and the DIK's secret code and Tommy. Look at what a picture of Cathy already did to the community. Will future visits of the Pink Rose or Quinn's restaurant turn into scandals as well?
Only if you told anybody. Granted I agree that Tommy can't be trusted. However Derek can't really be trusted either. He seems incapable of keeping secrets except Maya's

Dec 20, 2019
Only if you told anybody. Granted I agree that Tommy can't be trusted. However Derek can't really be trusted either. He seems incapable of keeping secrets except Maya's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cooked the above shit up while i was busy cooking lunch for my family and had to get it off my chest. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I didn't think that thoroughly about Maya before... And you are actually right? So this is the main reason I dislike her as a character. I was feeling that something is missing with her and yeah, that's actually it.
But let's be fair with her, after 3 whole episodes she finally made her mind on doing what's necessary for the tuition... Oh wait, this doesn't count at all :KEK:
what do you mean?
when did Maya decide to cheat and rely (almost completely) on Josy and MC?

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
i'd love to know Tommy's reaction to the MC dating Josy
That's just one problem MC will have to deal with eventually if on M/J's route. He'll be shocked for sure but likely equally pissed off, I don't think he'd try to fight MC as he'd get his ass beat but his reaction alone makes it worth pursuing Josy if you don't like her/have no interest in her.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
unpopular opinion: a game not yet complete cannot be evaluated.
and a game with no development for about a year, little to none interaction from dev, shouldn't be on the list to begin with. As you mentioned the only good thing in MC are the visuals. Thats all. Rest is just bs. Their thread is just a joke now (all they do is bash ICSTOR in every way possible)
but but but
the good news is he said he will finish the game and the development of next build is at 80% (for god knows how many months now :BootyTime:)

Anyway
i just found out that there was a templete for BaDIK characters on TierMaker so i gave it a try -
my-image.png
(also Riona was in S class even in the ings :love::love: i can rest easy now :giggle:)
here's the link if you wanna make your own:

Last edited:
Reactions: likeWhatever

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
and a game with no development for about a year, little to none interaction from dev, shouldn't be on the list to begin with. As you mentioned the only good thing in MC are the visuals. Thats all. Rest is just bs. Their thread is just a joke now (all they do is bash ICSTOR in every way possible)
but but but
the good news is he said he will finish the game and the development of next build is at 80% (for god knows how many months now :BootyTime:)

Anyway
i just found out that there was a templete for BaDIK characters on TierMaker so i gave it a try -
View attachment 734650
(also Riona was in S class even in :love::love: i can rest easy now :giggle:)
here's the link if you wanna make your own:
my-image (2).png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bear in mind that although she might have a say on who to keep and who's not, Quinn is only responsible in setting the task list for Maya and Josy while the other girls' tasks are the responsibility of their own mothers. So Quinn cannot do a "full interview" based on the task lists set for the other girls. Whether she influenced the other lists is up for debate since that fact is not known to the us.
I don't think quite that's true. Sage left it up to Quinn to write the original lists for Camila, Mona and Maya. I don't think we heard definitively who created the list for Lily and Ashley, but it seems most likely Quinn wrote that one, too.
quinn_prepares_lists.jpg

We don't know the exact procedure of daughters becoming HOTs. It seems unlikely Quinn would have final say herself, but she clearly wields considerable influence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes