felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and a game with no development for about a year, little to none interaction from dev, shouldn't be on the list to begin with. As you mentioned the only good thing in MC are the visuals. Thats all. Rest is just bs. Their thread is just a joke now (all they do is bash ICSTOR in every way possible)
but but but
the good news is he said he will finish the game and the development of next build is at 80% (for god knows how many months now :BootyTime:)

Anyway
i just found out that there was a templete for BaDIK characters on TierMaker so i gave it a try -
View attachment 734650
(also Riona was in S class even in :love::love: i can rest easy now :giggle:)
here's the link if you wanna make your own:
:cool: Immagine.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think quite that's true. Sage left it up to Quinn to write the original lists for Camila, Mona and Maya. I don't think we heard definitively who created the list for Lily and Ashley, but it seems most likely Quinn wrote that one, too.
View attachment 734665

We don't know the exact procedure of daughters becoming HOTs. It seems unlikely Quinn would have final say herself, but she clearly wields considerable influence.
I agree with you

surely Quinn has influence on the other HOTs in the drafting of the lists, it would also be very strange, however, that there was no task of high sexual content.

I don't think the list is a job interview for the restaurant, however, there is no need, Quinn has the opportunity to get to know them directly, and she must also trust them

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
That's just one problem MC will have to deal with eventually if on M/J's route. He'll be shocked for sure but likely equally pissed off, I don't think he'd try to fight MC as he'd get his ass beat but his reaction alone makes it worth pursuing Josy if you don't like her/have no interest in her.
Something that's been bothering about Tommy and Josy is that Tommy appears to hold a grudge against her. But surely he can't be this upset about that nail polish, right?
Relationships between siblings can be tricky too, I get that part, but still, it feels like there's more to that. Or I'm just overthinking it.

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think quite that's true. Sage left it up to Quinn to write the original lists for Camila, Mona and Maya. I don't think we heard definitively who created the list for Lily and Ashley, but it seems most likely Quinn wrote that one, too.
View attachment 734665

We don't know the exact procedure of daughters becoming HOTs. It seems unlikely Quinn would have final say herself, but she clearly wields considerable influence.
So many details.. ARGH!!! o_O

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Something that's been bothering about Tommy and Josy is that Tommy appears to hold a grudge against her. But surely he can't be this upset about that nail polish, right?
Relationships between siblings can be tricky too, I get that part, but still, it feels like there's more to that. Or I'm just overthinking it.
whoever breathes annoys Tommy ...
Tommy's role is certainly that of chronic annoyance for MC, but at the moment he can do much. I don't think they get to beat each other, it would be a serious fact within fraternity

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tommy doesn't hold a grudge against Josy like he said to Quinn he's worried she might snitch on him and or ruin his fun. I think deep down he actually cares for Josy in his own way which is why he was strongly against her coming to B&R and possibly pledging the HOT's which is exactly what ended up happening. Knowing the shit they're up to, and how they're like it's rather obvious to see why he wouldn't want Josy to join them.

Tommy's an impulsive hot headed junkie so it's no surprise to see him get so pissed off over that whole situation.

Last edited:

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Sage's top in the poll (sleeveless t-shirt with exposed bra underneath) reminds me a lot of Cristin Miliotti in the Hulu movie "Palm Springs," as she wears a similar top. I wonder if DPC was influenced by it?

Sage is definitely dressed for a day of lazing around the HOT house. Yoga pants, old shirt, etc. I think she'll be this episode's "hang out" option.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Tommy's role is certainly that of chronic annoyance for MC
That generally depends on the choices and the routes you take. But yeah, Tommy is perpetually annoyed with everyone and everything.
I don't think they get to beat each other, it would be a serious fact within fraternity
Yeah, right now it doesn't look like that could escalate all that much (unless Tommy has something big on Josy). Tommy will get angry, blow off some steam and continue to be angry because that's how he rolls.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Tommy doesn't hold a grudge against Josy like he said to Quinn he's worried she might snitch on him and or ruin his fun. I think deep down he actually cares for Josy in his own way which is why he was strongly against her coming to B&R and possibly pledging the HOT's which is exactly what ended up happening. Knowing the shit they're up to, and how they're like it's rather obvious to see why he wouldn't Josy to join them.

Tommy's an impulsive hot headed junkie so it's no surprise to see him get so pissed off over that whole situation.
Good point. Haven't really thought of it that way.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy doesn't hold a grudge against Josy like he said to Quinn he's worried she might snitch on him and or ruin his fun. I think deep down he actually cares for Josy in his own way which is why he was strongly against her coming to B&R and possibly pledging the HOT's which is exactly what ended up happening. Knowing the shit they're up to, and how they're like it's rather obvious to see why he wouldn't want Josy to join them.

good analysis.

I still have a hard time figuring out what role the two HOTS scandals will play in the game.

the drug issue has the potential to take over the development of different characters, perhaps even too drastically. I don't know if it will ever explode definitively, or it will slowly wear out

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hopefully in the next episode we fuck Bella
So say we all.

Actually unless we get two scenes (please Lord) I hope we don’t. I think her internal conflict helps really drive the eroticism of the slow burn.

Plus I don’t really want to fuck her until Sage gives me the 5/5. Want to rock her world. (Although i’d sort of love it if MC cums straight after putting it in. Would be kind of hilarious)

Season 2 revolves on HOTS 2nd week of hell week. Why the HOTS have two weeks of hell week and other fraternities have one. it don't make sense.
I’d like to think the scavenger hunt will be finished by end of episode 3 at the latest. Would be sucky if the entire season only cover 7 days. I better get the letter about MCs Mom this season.

Derek and his big fucking mouth is why I'm kinda paranoid about him learning about MC and Bella. We can't exactly be exactly be hand & hand together with her on campus unlike with the other girls for obvious reasons and I would hate for her to get in trouble especially since we found out that she's also a teacher because of Derek's blabbering mouth. Plus there's a few people who definitely shouldn't know about MC/Bella.
Yeah, that’s a fair point. I didn’t tell him about Cathy or Jade in my various play throughs. Would be nice to have a confidant we can truly trust but DPC hasn’t established Derek as that yet.

A Jill/MC/Sage threesome would be hot as hell but we'll get that when hell freezes over :LOL: the most likely threesome from Jill would be with Bella (ofc this is my own delusions building that up, but still)
I don’t think Jill x Bella is out of the question, especially due to the hints we got in Ep5. Could be nothing but could also suggest something has happened between them.

Jill Sage is less likely since they are on opposite ends of the spectrum, that said they are both 3rd years so who knows they might know each other and be besties (lol)

Jill asked about Rusty. They are B&P. Most likely they will be together
I agree. If MC doesn’t end up with her I think you’ll be able to push her and Rusty together. Especially if you make Rusty his own man instead of being Daddy (and Tommy’s) special little guy.

I hope a threeway with jill and Isabella
I ended up with this idea quoted twice. I think we’d all love that.

OK
imma say it once and for all
BaDIK >>>>>>>>>>> Milfy City
Agreed though Milfy City will be helped as and when the threesomes start to develop. Sex scenes atm are a bit bland.

Tommy doesn't hold a grudge against Josy like he said to Quinn he's worried she might snitch on him and or ruin his fun. I think deep down he actually cares for Josy in his own way which is why he was strongly against her coming to B&R and possibly pledging the HOT's which is exactly what ended up happening. Knowing the shit they're up to, and how they're like it's rather obvious to see why he wouldn't Josy to join them.

Interesting take on Tommy. He’s definitely an arse, but his motivations on that side aren’t clear. Pretty sure one way or another he isn’t going to like MC giving his sister the good deep dickin’.

Also since I didn’t quote one for some reason. I think the HoTs scavenger hunt is supposed to be longer because it’s ‘friendlier’ than hell week. Impression I’ve got is the only people with sexual tasks is Maya (and Josy). I’m pretty sure this is designed to push Maya and see what she’s willing to do for the ‘free tuition’. Quinn already knows Camila is willing, and so is Lily. Ashley and Mona were possibilities, but both seem unlikely to go through with it.

that leaves Maya. The girl who would do ‘anything’ for free Tuition. here How I see it. If you don’t warn her, then Quinn will probably blackmail her. Even if you do warn her if you separate her from Josy she might go for it.

Be interesting to see if just What the options come out of it. Would MC date a sex worker?

Reactions: Cokebaths

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

I may be in the minority but I actually like Tommys character.

I also definitely feel he cares a lot for Josy (and to some extent the mC, and his crew members) but is deep down a tsundere who doesnt want to admit it

Dec 20, 2019
Sage's top in the poll (sleeveless t-shirt with exposed bra underneath) reminds me a lot of Cristin Miliotti in the Hulu movie "Palm Springs," as she wears a similar top. I wonder if DPC was influenced by it?

Sage is definitely dressed for a day of lazing around the HOT house. Yoga pants, old shirt, etc. I think she'll be this episode's "hang out" option.
Hm???
d1_campus6b2.jpg

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
How Jill sister died and where's Maya mother?
The interesting question is where is Josy's mother.

We know Maya and Derek are locals of B&R and Josy knew them at high school as she too was a local before her parents divorce. She also states that her mom is still local (in the camping with Maya scenes) but she prefers to commute being a daddy's girl.

She's certainly not at B&R but who knows perhaps she's prowling on Swyper! :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone knows What program DrPinkCake uses to make the images?
most likely. It is possible to migrate Daz assets to , but I suspect they're just sticking with Daz.

I hope a threeway with jill and Isabella
As do we all. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from Melody? How many games in that list are completed? I've only played 3 out of 10 in that list.
Well, I've played 8 of the 10 games and I know that 3 of them are complete; Babysitter, Man of the House, and Melody.

The interesting question is where is Josy's mother.

We know Maya and Derek are locals of B&R and Josy knew them at high school as she too was a local before her parents divorce. She also states that her mom is still local (in the camping with Maya scenes) but she prefers to commute being a daddy's girl.

She's certainly not at B&R but who knows perhaps she's prowling on Swyper! :eek:
Can you just imagine if she turns out to be Josy's Mom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek:

Jul 8, 2020
Downloaded yesterday night and i gonna say, i really like it for now. The characters, the scenary, the music. The music with the guitar for me it's one of the best in all games. It's like happy and sad at the sametime. Kinda nostalgic even. And yeah sorry for the bad english, kinda suck here and there. :FacePalm:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What was the site from which could view pateron information.
Top Adult games etc etc

A couple of months ago DPC reach 5k patreon and now it is 7k.
PATRONS
Edit:
Just found it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes