felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The interesting question is where is Josy's mother.

We know Maya and Derek are locals of B&R and Josy knew them at high school as she too was a local before her parents divorce. She also states that her mom is still local (in the camping with Maya scenes) but she prefers to commute being a daddy's girl.

She's certainly not at B&R but who knows perhaps she's prowling on Swyper! :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

mind blown...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Favs for me it is in regards to main girls:

Josy
Sage
Bella
Jill

Maya

in that order.

Never been a huge Maya fan. Will update later on tier graph.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Dec 20, 2019

We know Maya and Derek are locals of B&R and Josy knew them at high school as she too was a local before her parents divorce. She also states that her mom is still local (in the camping with Maya scenes) but she prefers to commute being a daddy's girl.

She's certainly not at B&R but who knows perhaps she's prowling on Swyper! :eek:
Can you just imagine if she turns out to be Josy's Mom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

mind blown...
What's more scary is when Josy takes MC to meet her mom, the mom goes "Hey, I know you! You are that vaginarian!"

swyper_paula_profile_zoomed.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hello
is the a swinging or sharing route in this game ? just wondering
Well, since swinging is between a married/partnered couple and another married/partnered couple, there won't be any of that here as the MC is a soon-to-be 19 year old, unattached, and promiscuous college student.

As for sharing, the closest we have to that is a currently no-strings-attached, let's-see-where-things-go throuple relationship with the MC and 2 other girls.

What's more scary is when Josy takes MC to meet her mom, the mom goes "Hey, I know you! You are that vaginarian!"

View attachment 735069
Isn't Paula around the same age as the MC? :unsure:

Reactions: Immortal-Vn

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Nora is the only one on Swyper who comes close to the age profile......and that assumes she's lowballing her displayed age. Her bio does say something about not wanting smokers or liars (so could be a reference to the cheating husband she once had) but that's also pretty generic.

Not going to clutter the thread with a tier graph but my 'honest answers' walkthrough has me on the Sage path whilst still spending some time with my friend Josy to see if I can get her solo. If not then I'll start again and just spend $$$ on Sarah at every opportunity. Maya is weird, Jill is hot but boring and Bella scares me.

Also don't think they'll be any fall out of MC sneaking around with Jade and/or Cathy as they are purely optional routes which the player can totally avoid.

Dec 20, 2019
Well, I've played 8 of the 10 games and I know that 3 of them are complete; Babysitter, Man of the House, and Melody.
With your extensive knowledge, I would expect you played all 10. :BootyTime:

So are the list rated accurately? Are they all worth to be in there? BaDIK should be top, although I haven't played Milfy City so I cannot judge.

Dec 20, 2019
Isn't Paula around the same age as the MC? :unsure:
Was she? I cannot remember.
Nora is the only one on Swyper who comes close to the age profile......and that assumes she's lowballing her displayed age. Her bio does say something about not wanting smokers or liars (so could be a reference to the cheating husband she once had) but that's also pretty generic.
I cannot remember who is the oldest, I only remember Nicole's age.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With your extensive knowledge, I would expect you played all 10. :BootyTime:

So are the list rated accurately? Are they all worth to be in there? BaDIK should be top, although I haven't played Milfy City so I cannot judge.
I think they play in 2 different leagues.

MILFY CITY is a sandbox, where there are no wrong choices, unfortunately quite firm in development, with animations with the best level I've ever seen.

clear that from the point of view of history and involvement there can be no comparison

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Was she? I cannot remember.

I cannot remember who is the oldest, I only remember Nicole's age.
Paula says she's 28
Oldboobs is 30
Nora's profile says 32

Cathy's stated age is the oldest at 38

The only other thing we know about Josy's mom is that she has a new guy (who Josy also doesn't like) so it's therefore unlikely she's on swyper and that we'll ever meet her.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

playing on this hypothesis:

it would be interesting, because whatever the path taken, a relationship with Josy's mother would still create interesting situations (tension with Josy, Tommy could support us or reveal this affair)

by heart I don't think it can be any of the profiles seen so far, and also since it is not mandatory to use the app it would still be a secondary plot, but it could be really fun.

and anyway even without being Josy's mother, it would be fun with any relative of other B&R students (a good sister of Quinn, a relative of a Jocks ..., Chad's lover)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Paula says she's 28
Oldboobs is 30
Nora's profile says 32

Cathy's stated age is the oldest at 38

The only other thing we know about Josy's mom is that she has a new guy (who Josy also doesn't like) so it's therefore unlikely she's on swyper and that we'll ever meet her.
How old is Bella? She talks about how when she was in school at the OMG sorority. Then later in that same conversation she says that was 20 years ago or something, right? That would put her upper 30's as well

Jade never says her age that I remember but she has to be up there as well with 2 grown children

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How old is Bella? She talks about how when she was in school at the OMG sorority. Then later in that same conversation she says that was 20 years ago or something, right? That would put her upper 30's as well

Jade never says her age that I remember but she has to be up there as well with 2 grown children
Bella's 35/36. Jade's around 45 I believe.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes