Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
since the narrative center of the first part of the story was Maya and Josy, it could be that in this second part it will be Sage, and therefore the HOT

I'm not sure because Sage is the only one of the LIs that if you ignore her at some point she disappears (MC may not be her fuck buddy, he may not have helped her with Chad etc), so it would take an event that forces MC to getting closer to Sage, this could also be the event itself that brings them closer
I don't think we'll get anymore forced Maya/Josy type of romance moving forward in the game mainly because by this point in the story (end of episode 5 and onwards) MC already has established relationships with all the LI's he's pursuing or not. Season 1 was basically just an introduction season with the main focus being getting into the DIK's and forced Maya/Josy romance drama.

In Season 1 MC is literally meeting all the LI's minus Josy for the first time ever. We can choose to not pursue any girl, therefore it wouldn't make much sense to continue this forced romance trend for a different girl/s in a different season.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think we'll get anymore forced Maya/Josy type of romance moving forward in the game mainly because by this point in the story (end of episode 5 and onwards) MC already has established relationships with all the LI's he's pursuing or not. Season 1 was basically just an introduction season with the main focus being getting into the DIK's and forced Maya/Josy romance drama.

In Season 1 MC is literally meeting all the LI's minus Josy for the first time ever. We can choose to not pursue any girl, therefore it wouldn't make much sense to continue this forced romance trend for a different girl/s in a different season.
I also hope there will be no "romantic" forcing.

but MC must still be involved in the fate of HOT, otherwise the drug issue would be marginal for him
the optimal solution would be to exploit different ways to involve him according to the choices made

in the same way it seems difficult to me that MC will not be involved when the secret about Bella's husband / room is revealed, regardless of a sentimental involvement between the two

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
See dumb shit right there. I'm not saying I disagree with you but that would be really piss poor writing. Honestly unless you are along the Sage route then Quinn getting in trouble due to drugs wouldn't really impact anyone other than maybe Tommy depending on his level of involvement. I know everyone hates my scientific, logical mind but just knowing someone doesn't get you in trouble with any sort of authority. Maya/Josy wouldn't get dragged into it. The HOT's MIGHT be screwed because most of them are doing and involved in the drugs, Sage would not get implicated because as far as we know and from what's been said she is against drugs. Tommy, Leon, Jamie and John Boy would get slaps on the wrist. Wrongful Possession and Use is trivial in the eyes of the law. Distribution however is HUGE!

Edit - I know I'm not the only one who thought the forced relationship with Maya/Josy was BS. This would be no different and in fact even worse because it could be life/game altering. Hell it could go against the whole affinity to have a Chick Good Guy be forced to help out a girl who has been selling drugs, women and is trying to pimp out 2 of his potential LI's. TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quinn is part of a prostitution ring and a drug dealing business that involves students, professors, the faculty, the 3 fraternities and the sorority. It's a house of cards, If she goes down it would be a national sandal.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
The Quinn situation when it blows up will probably be 'revealed' to the MC by a third party so your monologue will either be;

"Oh noes......This is totally shocking and not something I'm aware of" as you quickly delete Quinn's number from your phone and scarper to save your skin or genuine shock and you scrambling to save your maggot brothers/Maya/Sage or others from the backlash.

Either way Quinn will be done and there's no path to her hence why she's not an LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if the scandal breaks out it is too late.
MC must intervene before that
it could also be MC who asked Quinn what is going on, noticing something (also through the DIKs involved)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
since the narrative center of the first part of the story was Maya and Josy, it could be that in this second part it will be Sage, and therefore the HOT

I'm not sure because Sage is the only one of the LIs that if you ignore her at some point she disappears (MC may not be her fuck buddy, he may not have helped her with Chad etc), so it would take an event that forces MC to getting closer to Sage, this could also be the event itself that brings them closer
I think from a dik perspective anything that threatens the existence of the party girl sorority could be important anyway. Plus if an ex dik turns out to be implicated.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think from a dik perspective anything that threatens the existence of the party girl sorority could be important anyway. Plus if an ex dik turns out to be implicated.
maybe

recently the relationship between DIK and HOT is not splendid

but the college remains such a restricted environment that it is not complicated to find a reason for interest in the events (it is not difficult or strange for a HOT involved to ask for help or otherwise involve MC)

Last edited:

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
Guys anyone have the previous update only files for windows? So I can download part by part coz it's 8gb totally

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: Dexter.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thank U so much!
Right, after downloading, what should I do?
There's a patch instructions.txt file in the download that tells you how to install the BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip patch, along with a video (patch_instructions_video.webm).

The unofficial 0.5.2 patch also has a text file with installation instructions.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
(beginning of episode 3, Why does she have a photo of Tybalt next to a photo with her husband? and in episode 5 she says to Tybalt "Mommy is thirsty")

Last edited:
Reactions: fromsovngard

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
There's a patch instructions.txt file in the download that tells you how to install the BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip patch, along with a video (patch_instructions_video.webm).

The unofficial 0.5.2 patch also has a text file with installation instructions.
Got it, thanks!

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
(beginning of episode 3, Why does she have a photo of Tybalt next to a photo with her husband? and in episode 5 she says to Tybalt "Mommy is thirsty")
Oh yeah..

but clearly he was born from a relationship between blood relatives, so there is incest in BADIK !!

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe

julezzz

Dec 17, 2019
The choice "I'm a nice guy" during the convo with Jill on the bench after the tennis match is unattractive in my opinion. NiceGuy is pretty cringe.

The dialogue "You'll have to decide that for yourself" after selecting that choice is good.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
:confused: Maybe
what's wrong with what i wrote?
Josy with MC is completely honest

She was honest but not completly honest.

She did say she was in a relationship but didn't further volunteer that it was with a girl.

she always told him that she was engaged, MC is an affair, and MC knows it, in fact towards Josy he only says nonsense, he is afraid, there is little to do

Relationship not engaged.

She tells the MC on the first date that she has had a crush on him.
She also calls back the MC and says "It's goodbye (let's see each other again) not Farewell (end of path)"
She then calls him on the first nght at college and arranges a second date

At the second date when asked about if she heard from B&R she says "I'd be outside your dorm jumping for joy if it happened" and then she goes onto say "You're (MC) not here because she's just lonely"
She then asks if you want to stay the night - A yes means you will be having sexy times.

When she does get in it's the MC she phones to tell him and to arrange a meet-up once she arrives.

the story with MC is clearly over as soon as she arrives in Maya's room, they write to each other, they talk about each other but nobody talks about their relationship. it's over. when Josy talks about "we" she refers to the three of them, not to them 2

once they are all 3 in BR there is no moment when it is credible that MC has a chance to continue his story with one of the two girls.

Through a long series of improbable events (Out of a hundred new students Maya is one of the few with a spare bed for MC to stay in and it requires one of your few male friends to be her brother and talk her into accepting you thus creating the potential for complications when of the few students with a spare bed it is randomly assigned to the only one out of a bunch of rejects she has a history with) you run into an insoluble problem. Josy is going to dump her bags at her new dorm at some point and there she will run into Maya and faced with a long period of living together - having 'the chat' is going to be tough.

Even after the fall-out Josy is the one who reaches out to MC first and it's her you have the talk to pre-library decision.

Also, and here is where we stray away from forced dialogue into optional content, If you go the friends/Dad/luggage route she plainly tells you that you are at least as important to her.

That route also offers you time alone with Maya so the pursuit through 'divide and conquer' is clearly there.

why otherwise after the clarification "we are all cheaters" are the two girls officially a couple while MC has to beg for a friendship that does not exist?

Think you might be skipping over the lines

my "I really don't deserve another chance..."
my "...but I still want one."
js "I want another chance, too."

Although they don't clarify if this is friendship or more - The MC isn't begging and he/you makes the decision (whether they accept is based on past choices)

on the hypothesis that it might be easier to reconquer Josy of Maya I agree, but it's a different matter

Maya was still developing as you'd only known her days.
Josy............you had her won over and if you and Maya hadn't been sharing a dorm then she'd be your girl.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
The fun theory is that the other picture is of Sage based on;

She has a rich family
Potentially has the pull and connections to save Chad
Her dad was at the prep party as Stephen was and DPK is throwing us a red herring by featuring the red-haired pony-tailed dude.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
Never too late to the party bro ;)
Oh yeah..

but clearly he was born from a relationship between blood relatives, so there is incest in BADIK !!
Now now, don't start.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes