Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
I just finished the whole game so far and im very impressed with this game it reminded me like playing Life is strange that kind of game or Bully but with an awesome MC and character developing and many options through the game what can i say this game is a masterpiece i hope it never ends !!!!!
I think that too. Its such a good game, I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode.

• Love
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
when times get longer, the fear, I think common to all of us, is that at some point the game remains incomplete

and in this kind of game it is quite common
Yeah maybe, but most of those "developer" do this fo hobby, or for easy cash grab . right now DPC do this as his MAIN Job. so unless he gets tired of doing this job, i really really doubt that it would not be finished, more so i doubt this will be the last game from him. he also does not work for a company with "crunch culture" tendencies, like the naughty dogs. so him burning out is unlikely. He works his own terms and pace . Just because you are impatient, it does not mean you have to see things that are not there

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
when times get longer, the fear, I think common to all of us, is that at some point the game remains incomplete

and in this kind of game it is quite common
I don't think it's a fear of being incomplete, it's just that people don't want to wait. Our "next day delivery", "15 minute pizza delivery" society isn't used to waiting for things anymore and there's a lack of patience. There's probably also an age element too in that when people think forward to when a game might be completed, they say to themselves, "I don't want to still be playing this when I'm XX" because they'd rather play when they're their current age.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
1320 renders and 60 animations in just over a month since they fully started development, plus they've already started to code the game and add sound effects, music, etc.

Another month like this and they'll have 2640 renders and 120 animations and be further along in the episode development.

As this episode is being billed as "the biggest", let's say we get another month like this and the total rises to 3980 renders and 180 animations, AND they've been coding as they go. It would probably just take another few weeks to a month to finish and polish before release which would put us at the end of October for ep 6, and even if it doesn't, there are still 2 months left in the year.

So tell us again why the update won't be out this year. :rolleyes:
I never said that the update wouldn't come out this year. I was just saying IF there was a way of getting help he should take it. I'm not aware that he addressed it. I'm not complaining about this, i love this game its easily the top game out there. I'm just speaking my mind.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I never said that the update wouldn't come out this year. I was just saying IF there was a way of getting help he should take it. I'm not aware that he addressed it. I'm not complaining about this, i love this game its easily the top game out there. I'm just speaking my mind.
But he wasn't addressing you. There was this guy who just stated there won't be like that. No context or anything, just that there won't be :sneaky:

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
reputation matters to those who don't know you. it is right for them to have prevalence. but for those who know you it doesn't make sense.

if Bella doesn't trust MC initially, that's fine, he's a DIK and has presented himself in the worst way ...

Maya and Josy trust MC so much that they want to clarify with him (then they don't, but in theory they see each other for that), Maya asks him for another chance.
at this point, however, they remember that MC has a bad reputation and they don't feel like risking ...

stuff that actually ends up with MC in jail
Well I think it's not that bad. I mean, you can be nice and supportive in every interaction with a certain person, but she can still see and know how you behave the rest of the day. Then is up to her to decide whether she can trust that lovely person you're with her or be a bit more cautelous around you. And in M&J case I think they might want to clarify things and try to be in good terms with you as they feel a little guilty for not being completely honest with you, but at the same time they can feel you're not actually the man you seemed (pretended?) to be.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can't do that to your bro.

It is based on both.
That's partially true. It checks for not-DIK and having had sex with both, but not "minor" details like promising to help Maya or telling her about Quinn, to name two. Apparently not being a DIK is more important than caring about them, and no, one doesn't imply the other. I've made several long posts about why this doesn't make any sense so sorry if I don't go deep in to it again.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I think it's not that bad. I mean, you can be nice and supportive in every interaction with a certain person, but she can still see and know how you behave the rest of the day. Then is up to her to decide whether she can trust that lovely person you're with her or be a bit more cautelous around you. And in M&J case I think they might want to clarify things and try to be in good terms with you as they feel a little guilty for not being completely honest with you, but at the same time they can feel you're not actually the man you seemed (pretended?) to be.
of course I speak on the assumption that MC's actions were "favorable" to the two girls

they can then reject him for a "prejudice" (towards a boy with whom they both had a relationship, where his reputation was not a problem), in reality even worse happens

only that it is not a "deserved" development, but only possible.

of all this first part of the game this is the most forced scene, unfortunately it is also one of the most important

Lucifer0909

Sep 1, 2018
Hey anybdoy on Android know how to get past the first father free roam. It just shows white screen and touches toggle the oven.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
of course I speak on the assumption that MC's actions were "favorable" to the two girls

they can then reject him for a "prejudice" (towards a boy with whom they both had a relationship, where his reputation was not a problem), in reality even worse happens

only that it is not a "deserved" development, but only possible.

of all this first part of the game this is the most forced scene, unfortunately it is also one of the most important
The thing is that Josy had a crush with you when you were just an ordinary shy boy she worked with. And Maya starts to feel something for you after several intimate moments in which you are tender and caring. But if you keep doing dumb things and acting like a DIK, well, I can understand them having second thoughts. In fact, I'm quite comfortable with this double-check system as I feel it's quite realistic. Our MC is an immature teenager who is trying to fit in a new world so he's looking for some social acceptance from DIK's (mainly) but he also should think about how that behaviour could affect her personal relationships with the girls he's interested in. I think that realization is an important step in everyone's maturing process and I guess we'll see something similar in this game sooner or later.

Maybe you remember Megan's story from AL, when she tells you about her teenage heartbreak. The boy was nice and all but acted like an ass around his friends because their acceptance was more important for him than standing for his supposed feelings towards Megan, and finally cheated on her. I can easily picture him like your average brainless DIK. Megan decided to trust him back then, others might not want to risk it.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The thing is that Josy had a crush with you when you were just an ordinary shy boy she worked with. And Maya starts to feel something for you after several intimate moments in which you are tender and caring. But if you keep doing dumb things and acting like a DIK, well, I can understand them having second thoughts. In fact, I'm quite comfortable with this double-check system as I feel it's quite realistic. Our MC is an immature teenager who is trying to fit in a new world so he's looking for some social acceptance from DIK's (mainly) but he also should think about how that behaviour could affect her personal relationships with the girls he's interested in. I think that realization is an important step in everyone's maturing process and I guess we'll see something similar in this game sooner or later.

Maybe you remember Megan's story from AL, when she tells you about her teenage heartbreak. The boy was nice and all but acted like an ass around his friends because their acceptance was more important for him than standing for his supposed feelings towards Megan, and finally cheated on her. I can easily picture him like your average brainless DIK. Megan decided to trust him back then, others might not want to risk it.
Same theory on why Jill and Rusty only had one date. Rusty allegedly acted totally different towards Jill when he was with his friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I understand your position

being those of the affinity definitive decisions, later on we will be able to do little .. unfortunately

in reality there are 3 levels of control, there is also the one based simply on the actions done and not done (for example with Bella in the cafeteria)

this of affinity is what you control the least, which gives unexpected results (which can be explained in the aftermath) to be accepted and that's it

and can such an important scene have an unexpected outcome?

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

It's been a mixed week workwise. I've written more of the dialogue and posed some static renders.

I've added sound effects and music to completed parts of the episode, done some playtesting and further planning of the development.

PCs have mostly been rendering animations and they have been working on some longer animations.

1320 static renders and 60 animations are completed.

I have a lot left to write, code, pose and render. I've made a list of scenes that I want in the episode and even though I've written ~7500 lines of main dialogue code (Best compared to episode 5 main dialogue file 9074 lines), I have much left to write.

I think we're heading for the longest episode to date, which is really exciting but also means that the wait will be longer.

I'll continue to give you updates to the best of my abilities.

As thanks to all patrons for helping me reach 7000 patrons, I'm currently posting daily wallpapers in a special render series I call "Beach fun".

These special renders will also be included in episode 6. I'm using this status update to give you the daily render of Sally.

View attachment 743635
View attachment 743636

In poll news, the winner of this week's cosmetic poll for Sage is option number 1:

It will be featured in episode 6.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start shortly. It will be the final cosmetic poll for the episode, but not the final poll.

Dr PinkCake
Could you get rid of the Android port, please? It's literally broken, doesn't have any fix and we're getting daily reports of people who cannot play it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes