Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
cn u make the bb code version to? i means just the link code like this
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/536915_Being_A_DIK_-_Camila_-_Being_a_DIK_text_logo.gif
edited : maybe theyre few people got suck vpn n cnt load the image full of the comment thread with theyre sig

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could you get rid of the Android port, please? It's literally broken, doesn't have any fix and we're getting daily reports of people who cannot play it.
I 2nd that. (y) (Summoning N7)

Although once it's gone, the people asking about it being broken will be replaced with, "Is there an Android port?", "Can someone make an Android port?", "I thought this game had an Android version?", "Anybody give me link to Android port? Pls, thnx." :rolleyes:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Although once it's gone, the people asking about it being broken will be replaced with, "Is there an Android port?", "Can someone make an Android port?", "I thought this game had an Android version?", "Anybody give me link to Android port? Pls, thnx." :rolleyes:
I though about that too, but if we're getting a message from everyone who dowloads it anyway...

And by the way, you don't get notifications from mentions, do you?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

It could be replaced with a note that says why there's no android port but nobody would read it :FacePalm:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I though about that too, but if we're getting a message from everyone who dowloads it anyway...

And by the way, you don't get notifications from mentions, do you?
Yes, but it can be turned off in the Preferences section.

It could be replaced with a note that says why there's no android port but nobody would read it :FacePalm:
Sad, but true. :(

Apr 9, 2019
The thing is that Josy had a crush with you when you were just an ordinary shy boy she worked with. And Maya starts to feel something for you after several intimate moments in which you are tender and caring. But if you keep doing dumb things and acting like a DIK, well, I can understand them having second thoughts. In fact, I'm quite comfortable with this double-check system as I feel it's quite realistic. Our MC is an immature teenager who is trying to fit in a new world so he's looking for some social acceptance from DIK's (mainly) but he also should think about how that behaviour could affect her personal relationships with the girls he's interested in. I think that realization is an important step in everyone's maturing process and I guess we'll see something similar in this game sooner or later.

Maybe you remember Megan's story from AL, when she tells you about her teenage heartbreak. The boy was nice and all but acted like an ass around his friends because their acceptance was more important for him than standing for his supposed feelings towards Megan, and finally cheated on her. I can easily picture him like your average brainless DIK. Megan decided to trust him back then, others might not want to risk it.
The issue, for me, is that you also accrue points for things that others cannot know you have done, such as checking out someone as they walk away, in an otherwise empty room. Even when, for most of the other actions directed toward the innocuous and innocent, you are a pleasant gentlemen.

Also, aside from that interpersonal issue, there is an intrapersonal one as well:
Why do you accrue points for checking women out, if they are unaware you are doing it? I mean, nearly all men I know, myself included, check attractive women out most of the time, and it isn't because I'm some chauvinistic pig, it's because I'm a heterosexual male, and that response is practically instinctual. So, why exactly would that skew our psyche, in the same way as choosing to stay and fight all of the jocks at once?

Last edited:

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Apart from the story and relationship inconsistencies, I'd say they're doing just fine on their own. Most devs can't manage to do 1320 renders and 60 animations of their quality in just over a month.

Also, there has only been one update that took almost 5 months and that was ep 4, and it only took that long because of the branching paths, every other episode has been around 3-4 months, including ep 5.
the last update was at 29 of may you can say it has been 2 months

Password69

Jul 24, 2020
I have not been in fraternities of the western side of the world (or in general), but this has really nice pace to it. The environment is has decent and appropriate models & textures, which is fine considering it's a BIG game, but that's the only down side of it. The Characters are very expressive and unique personalities, which gives them stories to tell. Everything else is well made and fine. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Hrllav

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the last update was at 29 of may you can say it has been 2 months
If we're starting the count at when it was released, then yes, it almost 2 months, but they haven't been working on it those whole 2 months. His first status update on the 26th of June said it was the first full week he's been working on the game, so it's really only been in development for a just over a month, and to produce 1320 renders and 60 animations in that space of time is impressive.

The fact that they're touting it as "the longest episode to date" means that it will be worth it, regardless of how long it takes.

Weird, I got mentioned sometimes and never got a notification, I just checked and it's on. Oh, well... :ROFLMAO:

Ok, now it works, but I swear I never touched that and I've gotten mentions without notifications :ROFLMAO:
This site can be pretty inconsistent at times with the notifications. I've sometimes noticed myself tagged in a message but not gotten the notification.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why should you? She's bourgeoisie, and you're a poor kid from "small town America". My theory is that she is trying to entrap you, because she's just like "our" Mom, she seeks escapism from her gilded cage. As she said: "All of these possessions mean nothing."
and it's not even her BIGGEST secret

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes