Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We had this one back in early June:

The first one won.

We don't see a lot of things in this game, like the MC's Mom dying, or what's behind Bella's locked door, or who Chad was on the phone too, or who leaked the Cathy pic, but that doesn't mean that people saying that the Mom is alive, that Bella is keeping her husband captive in the room, that Chad is gay, that the Betas leaked the pic, are correct. Those are theories and not based in anything that's been seen or known in the game.

Saying that Jill is lying about the date and that Rusty didn't behave badly on the date is the same as these examples. The game is explicitly telling us one specific thing and we have no reason to doubt what we have seen. When Maya said she had a boyfriend, we had no reason to doubt her at the time either, but just because she revealed that it was a lie later doesn't mean that Jill is also lying in this instance.

This is also completely different to what I was saying about how certain choices affect what scenes players see and therefore alter perceptions of the events. When players don't go back to Maya in ep 2, they get a different sense of that relationship than those who went back. When Jill tells the MC that she had a bad date with Rusty, we are all given the same sense that Jill had a bad date with Rusty.

If people want to have a skepticism, fine, but right now the game is telling us that Jill had a bad date with Rusty and that is currently the acceptable fact of the case, just like how the acceptable fact about Bella's locked room is that she has a locked room. We can debate what's in it to whatever crazy degree we like, but it doesn't change the fact that all we know about it is that the room is locked and there are a pair of boots inside.
Jesus dude you make mountains out of mole hills. I never said Jill lied. I never said anything about Bella's locked door. All of your examples have NOTHING to do with the fact of what allegedly means. Jill said it, I have no reason to doubt her but that doesn't make it a provable fact which is what "fact" means. Allegedly means this might have happened but we cant prove it. Give it a break all freaking ready

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dik President
Jul 23, 2020
I think tommy say something to Jill she doesn't like during the date. In my own words Tommy will say "Sugar Tits, damn you got a fat ass, Do you spit or sallow, are you a striper, etc. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dashxp4k

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
What if B&R family try do a arrange marriage to Rusty And Jill so they can have on family so they can combine their wealth. IDK
That's the problem with Jill, shes too "perfect" and its going to be extremely hard for DPC to make a scenario were people dislike/hate her. Even an arranged marriage situation is too cliche.

We know the drama behind Maya/Josy, we know the drama that's coming for Sage/Bella but we don't have a damn clue about what they plan on doing with Jill.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
About Jill... I really hope her "drama" isn't something cheap, but something interesting and even, i don't know, a flaw in her? I just don't like too perfect characters, we know she is stubborn, but for now is her only flaw.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
About Jill... I really hope her "drama" isn't something cheap, but something interesting and even, i don't know, a flaw in her? I just don't like too perfect characters, we know she is stubborn, but for now is her only flaw.
Some people have said that Jill doesn't need any drama, just leave her as the "boring" SI and that would be enough to dissuade people from picking her as the endgirl.

Jul 23, 2020
I think DPC will give all LI's major drama. Come on, LI's with no drama that's lazy writing. DPC want us to think Jill have no drama but I think he's planning something big for us.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes