Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Your going to see the forum apocalypse when the Bella drama starts. :ROFLMAO:
I can only hope and wait.... for now it's the one that is intriguing me the most, but I also wish to see what is going to be the B/J thing and what is to happen to Quinn and to Riona...
But Bella is definitely the one that is kipping me to the game. she will rock the foundations of the world when every thing comes down.... "If the MC had know what was making her cry he would have screamed for help"?!?!?
That's some heavy prediction to the end of their plane of existence

Jul 23, 2020
In Episode 5, Jill was out of character because she almost have sex with the MC. Jill said she don't want to have sex on her third date but We almost have sex with her after the first date because he's different. If Bella wasn't there they would have sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
In Episode 5, Jill was out of character because she almost have sex with the MC. Jill said she don't want to have sex on her third date but We almost have sex with her after the first date because he's different. If Bella wasn't there they would have sex.

That's not out of character its called being caught up in the moment and it tends to happen to a lot of people.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Jill mentioned the three date rule because she wants to do it when she's ready, not because she "has to". It might be sooner than three dates or it may be later.

Reactions: Diavel
Apr 9, 2019
Some people have said that Jill doesn't need any drama, just leave her as the "boring" SI and that would be enough to dissuade people from picking her as the endgirl.
I’d say her dullness is already her flaw.
You two need to realize the grand-scale of the Jill character arc!

The existence of the character is tethered to the symbolism of the beginning, consider the paradigm of a beginning-end, one that vicariously fulfills the tragic emptiness of your genesis.

Within it, as if as a messianic figure, you are the rebirth of the love between your Father and your Mother, that is the fulfillment and fundamental crux of the True Ending.

And through that narrative device, we glimpse the meta-narrative: You and Jill are symbolic of the Adamic birth and rebirth of humanity.

Apr 9, 2019
I don't think he planned that. It only happened with some people who lack compassion and empathy. Most don't hate them though, they're just not attracted to them for their own reasons.
It felt needlessly cruel and battered my fragile ego. I had become possessive over both of them early on, as I am an overly sentimental sop. I felt the anger course through my veins, despite having seen the twist coming.

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I don't think he planned that. It only happened with some people who lack compassion and empathy. Most don't hate them though, they're just not attracted to them for their own reasons.
To be fair i don't like "Current Maya" and its basically for reasons you have listed before, being young and unsure of herself and all that BUT i do believe she has the potential to make the biggest comeback (for me) out of all the girls. If she had say Jade's confidence i would be all over her like a fat man looking for a cookie but unlike you i don't want to see them come as a pair, i just want Maya.

On another note, i would love to see a render of Milf Maya, that damn thing would drive me crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDelfino

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Episode 6 Cosmetic poll, Josy
View attachment 743708
Not a great day for Josy's wardrobe. #2 looks like she's a waitress at a sleezy club. #3 and #4 would be fine if the pants weren't quite so... neon. #1's the best bet and would probably work if she didn't insist on buttoning it up; if she's that chilly, maybe she should wear a hat?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be fair i don't like "Current Maya" and its basically for reasons you have listed before, being young and unsure of herself and all that BUT i do believe she has the potential to make the biggest comeback (for me) out of all the girls. If she had say Jade's confidence i would be all over her like a fat man looking for a cookie but unlike you i don't want to see them come as a pair, i just want just Maya.

On another note, i would love to see a render of Milf Maya, that damn thing would drive me crazy.
She will rise like a pheonix from the ashes that people heaped on top of her, and I can't wait to see it. :cool:

Isn't Dawe too canonically stupid to have an agenda?
I don't think he can spell "agenda". :ROFLMAO:

Jun 25, 2017
Not a great day for Josy's wardrobe. #2 looks like she's a waitress at a sleezy club. #3 and #4 would be fine if the pants weren't quite so... neon. #1's the best bet and would probably work if she didn't insist on buttoning it up; if she's that chilly, maybe she should wear a hat?
Maybe if you like Minnie Mouse or Olive Oil from Popeye. 3 and 4 look like actual clothes an actual teenage would wear, and personally I prefer the pink. I've definitely seen girls wear those bright colors like that.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I agree with that, but I think DPC wasn't expecting that reaction/ backlash. I mean after episode 4, not episode 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes