Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Come on, it's Jill. Of course her drama will be expensive and shiny!

In all seriousness, I am curious to see where Jill's story goes. I will be disappointed if it's just her parents pressuring her to find someone in her own class.
Wouldn't it be interesting if they made Jill related to the MC? Obviously that's not going to happen because theres no incest tag and she's one of the SI's but its an interesting thought. Maybe they could do something like they think hes related to her but just as a red herring to halt the relationship some.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe if you like Minnie Mouse or Olive Oil from Popeye. 3 and 4 look like actual clothes an actual teenage would wear, and personally I prefer the pink. I've definitely seen girls wear those bright colors like that.
I've seen colors like that too, but that doesn't mean I think they looked good!

If Josy insists on wearing radioactive pants, I think she needs a different top. The white top is bright, but the color is too understated; all the focus is drawn straight to the pants. Josy has a great overall figure, better to emphasize the whole thing.

Jul 23, 2020
I'm perfectly happy assuming he's one of the 3,500,000,000 men on the planet; why add that complication?
The only reason I'm assuming he's Jill father because every time we interact someone they are related or part of something. We didn't know Josy is Maya girlfriend, we didn't know Tommy is Josy step brother, we didn't know Bella is Jill friend. we didn't know Jill is a Royce, we didn't know Rusty a Burgmeister, we didn't know Jade is Burke husband and Tybalt their son. I think I'm seeing pattern here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why Burgmeister & Royce build a school?
Weird question, why wouldn't liberally minded members of two wealthy families want to give back by founding a college that gives opportunities to the underprivelledged? As Steve, the deformed Adam Driver tells us, B&R is the poor people's college which, given the existence of the Preps, I take to mean our school is a college that actively courts students from low income families and supports their tuition through contributions from wealthy parents of idiot kids.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the guy in a red bun is sage father but IDK He have some Jill vibes.

View attachment 744612
I can't see him being Jill's father. He certain does not act like what I would expect from a Royce.

under_the_impression.jpg
More importantly, why would he be looking for Jill at the party? Jill isn't there and never had plans to be. Since Jill is still on good terms with her father, there's no reason for him not to know that... or to just go visit Jill directly, if he wanted to see her.

Jul 23, 2020
Weird question, why wouldn't liberally minded members of two wealthy families want to give back by founding a college that gives opportunities to the underprivelledged? As Steve, the deformed Adam Driver tells us, B&R is the poor people's college which, given the existence of the Preps, I take to mean our school is a college that actively courts students from low income families and supports their tuition through contributions from wealthy parents of idiot kids.
Bella went a College way bigger B&R

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes