mindern

Jul 7, 2017
How would you advance Josys character development, and what is ideal for you in terms of how her situation should be handled
Not the same guy but I wanna see her character fleshed out first at the most basic level. She's got some stuff, like Tommy and her blended family but her entire identity is tied up in Maya.

Real bare bones stuff. Throw some hobbies out there, like Maya has movies and Jill the piano. Give her an identity. This is a silly measure of it but if I had to take all 5 LI's out on a date with what we know now I could hazard at least something personal I think they'd enjoy for all of them except Josy. With her I got nothing because we know next to nothing about her (especially compared to other LI). She needs some dedicated time just to her (Ep5's going back to the room with her was nice but didn't say much about her outside of her feelings for MC/Maya) and actually focus on her personality. Once she's a fuller character I'd have more of an opinion on how things go with her because at the moment she's largely just a plot device in other peoples stories.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, images of Sage is what drew me to this game. But her booty is terrible. Clearly implants. Disproportionately bubble-butted. I give her a 9 instead of a 10 for her unnatural looking bottom. If she had a butt like Quinn or Mona, she'd be an 11. Everything else is pure SMOKE. But like colors and food, everyone has favorites of what they like and NO ONE is wrong!

Red-heads:
1: Sage
2: Mona (I LOVE Mona, I rate her at #3 or #4 in the game...Nothing is odd or off with her. Close to perfect, even what little of her personality we've seen is fun and charming)
3: Cathy/Ashley (Ashley strange to me. She is just hot. Overall I thinks she's prettier than Cathy I guess (Cathy just wears too much lipstick to be really hot in my book). Ashley has among of the overall best figures in the game IMHO, and a beautiful face even though she has a kinda odd nose. BUT for some reason few people are drawn to her, including myself...and I have NO idea why. Maybe the feeling that she and Derek clearly like each other from the getgo makes most of us instinctively look elsewhere (a Bro-Respect thing I guess). It's a mystery to me.
4: ...
5: ...
6: ...
7: ...
13: Rose. Gorgeous. If not for the horribly disfiguring tattoos which makes her look like roadkill, I would put her at #2 with a strong contender for Sage's #1 slot if her hair was longer. Rose and her tattoos are like spray-painting glasses and mustache on the Mona Lisa. Criminal.
27: ...
59: ...
104: Aerith (she is cute but she just LOOKS like she has a venereal disease). Masterly crafted Skank. DrPinkCake is a genius. Still, I love redheads enough that I would like to see a lewd scene with her since she is for the most part physically attractive.
well.... "no One Is Wrong"... it 's not really true... I mean.... anyone who doesn't have Karen Rebecca Johnson as his/her first and upmost in the list is obviously wrong XD

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think it's about the sorority but rather Quinn's "service" sale if you know what I mean
There's a render this episode (called Damage Control, by the way) of Quinn sweettalkking Mona into staying. Maybe she'll still become a restaurant member (we don't know if she's done anything else besides this) but under certain conditions like Camila.

Reactions: DatFatFrog

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Not the same guy but I wanna see her character fleshed out first at the most basic level. She's got some stuff, like Tommy and her blended family but her entire identity is tied up in Maya.

Real bare bones stuff. Throw some hobbies out there, like Maya has movies and Jill the piano. Give her an identity. This is a silly measure of it but if I had to take all 5 LI's out on a date with what we know now I could hazard at least something personal I think they'd enjoy for all of them except Josy. With her I got nothing because we know next to nothing about her (especially compared to other LI). She needs some dedicated time just to her (Ep5's going back to the room with her was nice but didn't say much about her outside of her feelings for MC/Maya) and actually focus on her personality. Once she's a fuller character I'd have more of an opinion on how things go with her because at the moment she's largely just a plot device in other peoples stories.
Doesnt matter, anyone can answer the questions I layed out.

Interesting premise. We did get samples of her actual personality back in episode 1, but since then everything has been tied to just Maya and the MC moving on. The scene where the MC took her to the hotel before she joined campus was nice but still left more to desire from.

Josy simply needs to be fleshed out, given more depth. Getting to know more about her hobbies is the first step. Perhaps she can tell us how her relationship with Tommy is, besides what we already know. Taking her on more dates are essential and interactions with other characters besides Maya would be nice

She definitely has a lot of potential. I would also love to see her with her hair open without the ponytail.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How would you advance Josys character development, and what is ideal for you in terms of how her situation should be handled
Interesting question. :unsure:

I think Josy doesn't handle adversity very well, neither does Maya to an extent, but when Josy felt like things were over with her and Maya and that she wouldn't get into B&R, it was like her whole world was falling apart and she couldn't see herself ever being happy in her current situation and was contemplating packing up stakes and moving to the other side of the country. Contrast that wth Maya who was equally upset about the relationship, but didn't completely collapse into a ball of despair and seems determined to actually make the best of a bad situation.

So, I suppose I'd like to see Josy settle down a little more and not act like the sky is falling everytime something doesn't work out the way she thought it would. In this regard, being in a relationship with the MC could help with that because he seems much more chilled about things like that and she could really learn a thing or two about how to cope with things when times get tough.

As for her situation, it's fairly OK for her now after she's settled things with her Dad and got her tuition money, now it's just about helping Maya out. Josy seems to have sort of plan that I suspect involves her not using the tuition money and both of them going for the free tuition. Why? Because leaving her tuition money untouched in the bank would be a good investment for later (after graduation) in order to get away from Maya's Dad for good and start a new life somewhere else. But what happens once they find out what the "free tuition" involves is anybody's guess and difficult to say at the moment, but they will probably involve the MC in some way to help them.

Will Mona leave the Sorority?
Nah, Quinn's wiley. She'll bring her back into the fold.

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
There's a render this episode (called Damage Control, by the way) of Quinn sweettalkking Mona into staying. Maybe she'll still become a restaurant member (we don't know if she's done anything else besides this) but under certain conditions like Camila.
did you see that render on the patreon ?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Right now I have taken the path to follow just Josy.

I hope Josy becomes more independent and we can have interactions with her that doesnt involve Maya.
You being forced to pick between following Josy or Maya in Episode 5 seems to indicate as much.
DPC is already pushing choices on us.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

I think Josy doesn't handle adversity very well, neither does Maya to an extent, but when Josy felt like things were over with her and Maya and that she wouldn't get into B&R, it was like her whole world was falling apart and she couldn't see herself ever being happy in her current situation and was contemplating packing up stakes and moving to the other side of the country. Contrast that wth Maya who was equally upset about the relationship, but didn't completely collapse into a ball of despair and seems determined to actually make the best of a bad situation.

So, I suppose I'd like to see Josy settle down a little more and not act like the sky is falling everytime something doesn't work out the way she thought it would. In this regard, being in a relationship with the MC could help with that because he seems much more chilled about things like that and she could really learn a thing or two about how to cope with things when times get tough.

As for her situation, it's fairly OK for her now after she's settled things with her Dad and got her tuition money, now it's just about helping Maya out. Josy seems to have sort of plan that I suspect involves her not using the tuition money and both of them going for the free tuition. Why? Because leaving her tuition money untouched in the bank would be a good investment for later (after graduation) in order to get away from Maya's Dad for good and start a new life somewhere else. But what happens once they find out what the "free tuition" involves is anybody's guess and difficult to say at the moment, but they will probably involve the MC in some way to help them.

Nah, Quinn's wiley. She'll bring her back into the fold.

Interesting you mention that Josy can be very panicky about situations that dont go the way that she planned it from. Perhaps it may carry on from previous anxiety issues stemming from her own childhood, and she never had much of a motivator in life that gave her the confidence to do what she ever wanted and reassure her of that. This can certainly pave the reasoning why shes inclined to be interested in the MC.

Derek atleast had Maya in this regard.

You being forced to pick between following Josy or Maya in Episode 5 seems to indicate as much.
DPC is already pushing choices on us.
Indeed. He seems to be aware that there are a fair amount of fans that want to choose one instead of both.

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

As for her situation, it's fairly OK for her now after she's settled things with her Dad and got her tuition money, now it's just about helping Maya out. Josy seems to have sort of plan that I suspect involves her not using the tuition money and both of them going for the free tuition. Why? Because leaving her tuition money untouched in the bank would be good investment for later (after graduation) in order to get away from Maya's Dad for good and start a new life somewhere else. But what happens once they find out what the "free tuition" involves is anybody's guess and difficult to say at the moment, but they will probably involve the MC in some way to help them.
A lot of that comes down to the support system, Josy seemingly wasn't getting with her dad who she'd always been close too and really doesn't like Monica whereas Maya seems to have had Derek around and, in spite of him being so dufferent to her, he absolutely has her back so that, plus her plan to get the free tuition kept her going until A, the reality of what becoming a HOT might mean sank in and B, it looking like Josy wouldn't be coming to B&R with her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Interesting you mention that Josy can be very panicky about situations that dont go the way that she planned it from. Perhaps it may carry on from previous anxiety issues stemming from her own childhood, and she never had much of a motivator in life that gave her the confidence to do what she ever wanted and reassure her of that. This can certainly pave the reasoning why shes inclined to be interested in the MC.

Derek atleast had Maya in this regard.

Indeed. He seems to be aware that there are a fair amount of fans that want to choose one instead of both.
I think that ending the game with both of them will be a hard route, as it should be.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020

I don't need to know someone's hobbies to better understand their character. I'm more concerned with how they react in certain situations or how they talk, the words they use and so on.

Yes, Jill plays piano. She also does yoga and enjoys wine tasting. Does that tell me anything about her character? No, it doesn't.

Jun 25, 2017
Length of time has nothing to do with it. There is no ticking clock rating your feelings and how people treat you. Neither do their ages, or their maturity level. Feelings are feelings. There is no "why." When we are young some of these are often new so they hit even harder. Your argument supports the reverse of your intention. I gather from your casual dismissal of the girls horrible actions toward the MC that you have never experienced that kind of thing from someone you care about. In that, my friend, you are blessed. Having "walked the MC's shoes" in this with a couple relationships in my early days, I would much rather get hit by a car. It hurts a lot less and heals comparatively quickly.

Both girls actively lied to him. Maya FAR more than Josey. Maya literally demanded 100% and gave 1%. I find her to be nearly as morally bankrupt as Quinn given her actions and profound inability to be honest and discern right from wrong...but I expect in time she outgrow this given the consistently unpleasant consequences her choices bring.

Tip to young men...avoid these types of women like you would "Aerith with Crabs." Both girls actively and profoundly betrayed him in every sense of the word (again Maya far more directly and callously than Josey). Respectfully, Fireball, I guess you are much more forgiving and gracious than most other people, and that's commendable. I have a friend who is like that who immediately and completely forgives and overlooks every horrible, viscous thing his (rather rotten) wife does to him, up to and including verbal and physical abuse. Any other man would have dumped her long years ago (as her previous fiancé did after just one month of her viscous abuse). But my friend remains loyal, gentle, and loving. Commendable, but he is often quite unhappy.

Beware, Fireball. I would not wish those feelings on my worst enemy.
That's what I mean, his feelings are totally and completely valid, but this isn't like a marriage. Forgiving things near strangers have done isn't exactly the same as overlooking abusive behavior. Maya only demanded 100% honesty because she wasn't sure if she could trust him yet. Even Derrick was surprised when she did! Coming out is REALLY tough to do (and quite often dangerous), and as you said, most people would rather get hit by a car.
At the end of the day, you (MC) weren't in a relationship with either of them, so neither of them owed it to you to explain this extremely private and potentially traumatic event from their pasts.
It's not my place to say, but I think you may be projecting some of your own pain onto the characters.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I don't need to know someone's hobbies to better understand their character. I'm more concerned with how they react in certain situations or how they talk, the words they use and so on.

Yes, Jill plays piano. She also does yoga and enjoys wine tasting. Does that tell me anything about her character? No, it doesn't.
One thing I like about Josy is shes one of the nicest characters you will ever meet in the story. She has a lot of spunk too and knows how to have fun.

Yes Jill needs to be fleshed out as well. While I do like her, she is kinda dull rn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes