Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You being forced to pick between following Josy or Maya in Episode 5 seems to indicate as much.
DPC is already pushing choices on us.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I don't like that choice. It's not just because it's a difficult choice between comforting someone who needs it and helping Josy get her things to her room, or even that Josy's sex scene is better than Maya's, but it's that each of them have something very important that they express to the MC and before ep 5 I was saying how I felt it was important for him to have a proper talk with both of them individually about the current situation, but instead we have to choose which important conversation he has.

I get why the choice is there as it's likely to set up the possibility of solo routes for each of them, even if you're in a "something more" relationship with them, and it also reflects real life in that you get these "split path" moments where you could have seen or done something else had you made a different choice, but in a game world like this I think there are certain things that need to be seen by the player and not be optional, and this is one of them.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I don't need to know someone's hobbies to better understand their character. I'm more concerned with how they react in certain situations or how they talk, the words they use and so on.

Yes, Jill plays piano. She also does yoga and enjoys wine tasting. Does that tell me anything about her character? No, it doesn't.

I did say it was where I wanted it to start, I didn't wanna go speed dating with her and end the story there. My point was she's lacking basic stuff and that's where we could start because at the moment she's just a sounding board for other people's drama.

I wasn't saying hobbies make the character, I was saying she's missing basic elements that let her personality come through. Jill's piano has shown us some of her personality and indicated future plot points. The shyness at being seen to play, the future performance to an audience and her nerves. How much she cherishes that piano. It let the MC learn the music she's playing to bond with her.

Maya's love of film gave us that scene where she watched old horror movies with MC and all that talk about what she'd do with infinite money or whatever. Sage learning the guitar has given us loads of interactions.

The question was how would you advance Josy's character development. Giving her some hobbies to build a character around is how I would flesh her out. It's how a lot of the other girls have been. Bella's love of books... Sage's guitar lessons... I'm not saying hobbies define a person but as a method of expanding a character they're serving us pretty well.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The question was how would you advance Josy's character development. Giving her some hobbies to build a character around is how I would flesh her out. It's how a lot of the other girls have been. Bella's love of books... Sage's guitar lessons... I'm not saying hobbies define a person but as a method of expanding a character they're serving us pretty well.
To be fair Bella doesn't seem to have any hobbies except reminiscing the past and book reading. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Now that Lily is here:love:, means Pink Rose is at the beach, NICOLE IS COMING!
I think it's a fairly safe bet we'll get a solo Envy/Nicole render as she's becoming quite the popular character in her own right, and then I feel like we might the other girls - Brandi, Rose, and Sandy - in a render together.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I did say it was where I wanted it to start, I didn't wanna go speed dating with her and end the story there. My point was she's lacking basic stuff and that's where we could start because at the moment she's just a sounding board for other people's drama.

I wasn't saying hobbies make the character, I was saying she's missing basic elements that let her personality come through. Jill's piano has shown us some of her personality and indicated future plot points. The shyness at being seen to play, the future performance to an audience and her nerves. How much she cherishes that piano. It let the MC learn the music she's playing to bond with her.

Maya's love of film gave us that scene where she watched old horror movies with MC and all that talk about what she'd do with infinite money or whatever. Sage learning the guitar has given us loads of interactions.

Some possible hobbies for Josy include:

-Love for champagne
-Going on picnics, or taking the walk to the park. Taking an interest in gymming, jogging, etc.
-Cooking (I love a women who can cook well)
-Painting, Singing etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q
Jun 25, 2017
I could see it happening if you sent her the dick pic on Swyper. Maybe there's a scenraio where the MC is in the gym and Arieth comes bounding up to him and flat-out tells him she wants him to join her for a shower and a bit of fun but the MC is hesitant, then she tells him not to worry about the crabs because they're gone and then we choose to do it or not.

If we got something like that, I'd actually say "yes". :sneaky:
Honestly, my goal is all of the HOTs now. All of them, no matter what. It can be a separate save so I don't give Sage crabs, but still.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I don't like that choice. It's not just because it's a difficult choice between comforting someone who needs it and helping Josy get her things to her room, or even that Josy's sex scene is better than Maya's, but it's that each of them have something very important that they express to the MC and before ep 5 I was saying how I felt it was important for him to have a proper talk with both of them individually about the current situation, but instead we have to choose which important conversation he has.

I get why the choice is there as it's likely to set up the possibility of solo routes for each of them, even if you're in a "something more" relationship with them, and it also reflects real life in that you get these "split path" moments where you could have seen or done something else had you made a different choice, but in a game world like this I think there are certain things that need to be seen by the player and not be optional, and this is one of them.
And this is preciesly what I meant when I said this.
I think that ending the game with both of them will be a hard route, as it should be.
It's very hard to make it work a throuple like that. Giving attention to both equally, making both of them feel loved equally, not having any of them feel jealous... There are many thing that can break a thing like that. Even if you make the right choice if you're forced to support only one at some point the other one can feel out of place and break up. I can see DPC rubbing his hands and thinking "So you wanted a three way relationship, I'll give you a three way relationship with all consecuences. You don't know what you're asking for :ROFLMAO: ".

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

Also keep in mind that both Josy and Maya are young and experimenting.

Its not like this is a foregone conclusion that this throuple relationship is what would make them truly happy.

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q
Jul 23, 2020
Would love to see expansions of their newly found friendship for episode 6.

We didnt get much after this library scene (which was more of a foil to make Josy jealous and add drama to MC)
Yeah, If your the friend route with Josy. She gonna be hella jealous because she still have feelings with the MC

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I posted about it before, but it looks like Sage's model has ben tweaked a bit. It's not the same from episodes 1 and 2 where her butt looked wierd. Now it looks better, but she looks thicker overall to me.
You're right. It does look a little better later. We get a good look at it in Episode 5 but it's clearly plastic surgery-fake. Heh. Still in some shots in every Episode it looks like a graphics error. Maya's got fake boobs, Sage has a fake butt. Sigh. Girls, what are you thinking?

In Sage's "Which HOT has the best Butt" game my first thought was "Worst Butt = Sage" but that wasn't an option. I think she planned that. Hehehe.

She's till my 2nd favorite gal in the game!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's very hard to make it work a throuple like that. Giving attention to both equally, making both of them feel loved equally, not having any of them feel jealous... There are many thing that can break a thing like that. Even if you make the right choice if you're forced to support only one at some point the other one can feel out of place and break up. I can see DPC rubbing his hands and thinking "So you wanted a three way relationship, I'll give you a three way relationship with all consecuences. You don't know what you're asking for :ROFLMAO: ".
I'll admit that I do have that worry that DPC has a masochist streak to them and that even though they destroyed the possible throuple in AL and that this was part of the controversy of that game, that they might do it again by getting peoples hopes up and then brutally dashing them. But I'm trying to maintain a hopeful optimism that it can work because of the fact that people wanted that throuple in AL and that DPC will give people a happy ending throuple this time.

It may be an unconventional relationship in the real world, but polyamory does exist and it's more prevelant in people from the generation that these characters belong to, so a throuple relationship could be a good reflection of modern times.

How Josy and Jill friendship gonna be?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could see them becoming good friends, but I can also certainly see there being some jealousy from Josy, no matter what path you're on. But my fantasy brain can't help but want there to somehow be a little bit of sapphic action between these two. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes