Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
"Tongues" are the only thing that Doc doesn't do well. They look slimly, not wet. They all look like cow's tongues. It's forgivable because other than that minor issue, I think he's a genius.
Other than that one mishap, I dont see anything that indicates he doesnt do tongues well.

The girl beside her was fine.

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q
Jul 23, 2020
I'll admit that I do have that worry that DPC has a masochist streak to them and that even though they destroyed the possible throuple in AL and that this was part of the controversy of that game, that they might do it again by getting peoples hopes up and then brutally dashing them. But I'm trying to maintain a hopeful optimism that it can work because of the fact that people wanted that throuple in AL and that DPC will give people a happy ending throuple this time.

It may be an unconventional relationship in the real world, but polyamory does exist and it's more prevelant in people from the generation that these characters belong to, so a throuple relationship could be a good reflection of modern times.

I could see them becoming good friends, but I can also certainly see there being some jealousy from Josy, no matter what path you're on. But my fantasy brain can't help but want there to somehow be a little bit of sapphic action between these two. :love:
The chance of Jill and Josy Threesome is slim.

Reactions: rateezy

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
I see the development for this game only started 5 months ago, is there a lot of content already? Also is the new patch coming out soon, should i wait for it?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I see the development for this game only started 5 months ago, is there a lot of content already? Also is the new patch coming out soon, should i wait for it?
Atleast 3 hours of gameplay.

Possibly more if you want to cover all paths.

The game has 5 episodes and definitely has a lot of content.

• Angry

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
To be fair Bella doesn't seem to have any hobbies except reminiscing the past and book reading. :ROFLMAO:
...and Yoga...and cooking...and gardening...hmm. I think you SKIPPED all the text in her scenes, bruh.

Still, that's an odd statement. Tiger Woods doesn't play any sports........except Golf.
I kinda thought reading (and Yoga, and cooking, and gardening) was a hobby. Hrm. I'm a gamer and a writer. I guess I don't have any hobbies either...except gaming and writing. Hmmm...

Reactions: Cokebaths

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017

3 hours of gameplay isn't that much all considered, the whole thousands of new renders and hundreds of new animations in the changelog made me wonder.
I see the update rate is about 1 a month and the last was almost 2 months ago, is the next one coming soon?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You're right. It does look a little better later. We get a good look at it in Episode 5 but it's clearly plastic surgery-fake. Heh. Still in some shots in every Episode it looks like a graphics error. Maya's got fake boobs, Sage has a fake butt. Sigh. Girls, what are you thinking?

In Sage's "Which HOT has the best Butt" game my first thought was "Worst Butt = Sage" but that wasn't an option. I think she planned that. Hehehe.

She's till my 2nd favorite gal in the game!
Yeah, episode 5 Sage looks better, but still not completely right. There's this screenshot (made for episode 5, but a reward, not an ingame one).
screenshot0064.png
That looks way better. But if you check the cunnilingus animation from the Tybalt bed scene (it's an animation, so a screenshot wouldn't make justice to it) it still looks like implants. I'm all for improving her, but without changing her bodytype. And this preview looks like it's making her thicker, and I don't quite like that either.
I'll admit that I do have that worry that DPC has a masochist streak to them and that even though they destroyed the possible throuple in AL and that this was part of the controversy of that game, that they might do it again by getting peoples hopes up and then brutally dashing them. But I'm trying to maintain a hopeful optimism that it can work because of the fact that people wanted that throuple in AL and that DPC will give people a happy ending throuple this time.

It may be an unconventional relationship in the real world, but polyamory does exist and it's more prevelant in people from the generation that these characters belong to, so a throuple relationship could be a good reflection of modern times.
I think he will make it possible, but really hard to keep together. I'm expecting lots of apparently inocuous choices being dealbreakers in the long run. Maybe things that already happened and they are ok with (or don't know yet).

And that would be realistic, things like that are doomed to fail most of the time. This is not anything new either, you can ask people in hippy communes how this things ended.
"Tongues" are the only thing that Doc doesn't do well. They look slimly, not wet. They all look like cow's tongues. It's forgivable because other than that minor issue, I think he's a genius.
To be honest tongues are nasty (and I mean IRL tongues :ROFLMAO: ), if you look at one really close it starts looking quartered and not very smooth, even though it can be. But you shouldn't see it that way from that distance. Other tongues look good, though, like Quinn's while she's licking the MC. Or even this one:
screenshot0066.png

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020

Hmm...whole lot more than 3 hours. Maybe 2 or 3 hours per Episode more like. I guess 3 hours if you speed skip through all the dialogue and only watch the lewd scenes.

Dec 20, 2019
I think it's a fairly safe bet we'll get a solo Envy/Nicole render as she's becoming quite the popular character in her own right, and then I feel like we might the other girls - Brandi, Rose, and Sandy - in a render together.
Whatever floats his boat. It will be good of he also have a render for the swyper girls, or even his mom. I only feel sad that this will end when he runs out of girls to feature.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The chance of Jill and Josy Threesome is slim.
Why? There are obstacles to overcome, yes, and it's dependant on how DPC develops it, but to do the same thing twice in 2 different games is predictable and uncreative. Having this relationship work would be different and this whole game so far has been about them doing something much different to AL.

Actually, this game was first released over a year ago (Feb 2019) and has had 5 updates in that time, each more substantial than the last, so there's a fair bit of content in the game thus far.

Next update is likely to be released in October.

3? It's way more than that, especially if you really absorb the dialogue by reading it carefully. Each episode can easily take over about 1-2 hours so I'd say it takes about 7 or 8 hours to get through the first time, and even more than that when going for different paths to unlock all the scenes.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
3 hours of gameplay isn't that much all considered, the whole thousands of new renders and hundreds of new animations in the changelog made me wonder.
I see the update rate is about 1 a month and the last was almost 2 months ago, is the next one coming soon?
3? It's way more than that, especially if you really absorb the dialogue by reading it carefully. Each episode can easily take over about 1-2 hours so I'd say it takes about 7 or 8 hours to get through the first time, and even more than that when going for different paths to unlock all the scenes.
3 hours of minimum gameplay is what I meant.

It becomes more when you want to cover all paths.

Dev said the next one will be longer than usual given that its one of the most lengthiest episode coming.

• Angry
Jul 23, 2020
Why? There are obstacles to overcome, yes, and it's dependant on how DPC develops it, but to do the same thing twice in 2 different games is predictable and uncreative. Having this relationship work would be different and this whole game so far has been about them doing something much different to AL.

Actually, this game was first released over a year ago (Feb 2019) and has had 5 updates in that time, each more substantial than the last, so there's a fair bit of content in the game thus far.

Next update is likely to be released in October.

We get 3 episodes each year in this pace that I don't mind.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
3 hours of minimum gameplay is what I meant.

It becomes more when you want to cover all paths.

Dev said the next one will be longer than usual given that its one of the most lengthiest episode coming.
It's not even 3 hours minumum going through the whole game for the first time, that's practically a speedrun for this game.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
It's not even 3 hours minumum going through the whole game for the first time, that's practically a speedrun for this game.
That is only if you dont use a walkthrough.

Having a guide and walkthrough+ cheats is 3 hours minimum. Minimum being the benchmark and doesn't necessarily correlate to actual overall time of gameplay for game to reach its completion.

Also I clearly said atleast implying that it wont be less than 3 hours. I didnt say anything about how 3 hours is sufficient for game play completion.

• Angry

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is only if you dont use a walkthrough.

Having a guide and walkthrough+ cheats is 3 hours minimum. Minimum being the benchmark and doesn't necessarily correlate to actual overall time of gameplay for game to reach its completion.
I used the walkthrough my first time round when playing 1-4 and it didn't take me 3 hours. It probably took me about 8 hours spread over 2 days because I took my time reading the dialogue and admiring the renders and animations.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I used the walkthrough my first time round when playing 1-4 and it didn't take me 3 hours. It probably took me about 8 hours spread over 2 days because I took my time reading the dialogue and admiring the renders and animations.
Again you arent reading carefully.

I clearly said atleast implying that it wont be less than 3 hours. I didnt say anything about how 3 hours is sufficient for game play completion when reading dialogues and making decisions.

Also: It becomes more when you want to cover all paths.

The only time 3 hours overall is sufficient only if its a quick speed run and you follow one path only.

Last edited:
  • Angry
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes