Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I am not familiar with drugs but was it mentioned bit was Heroin? Maybe it's just sugar since Quinn likes to switch everything with sugar and the high content of sugar made them hyper as proven in kids overeating sweets making them hyperactive?
You don't shoot up pot, and given their reactions (mellow, not beat the crap out of everyone in site), they sure as hell weren't shooting up meth or coke (which are both typically activities for people way closer to bottom than a group of college juniors!), so heroin seems the best bet.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
When you think about it, 3 of the other main LIs started out with a clear romantic interest in the MC and even Bella came around by EP3. Sage on the other hand has rejected every romantic advance and insisted on keeping it mainly physical, not to mention refusing to break up with Chad even after she had proof of his cheating. It's been an uphill battle all the way and the MC really deserves a rest on this front. I'm sure he won't get it, I just hope Doc will be somewhat merciful.
I don’t really see sage path changing any point soon. My guess is even after chad she’ll want to try and keep it casual as it’s her last year/she’s just out of a long term relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don’t really see sage path changing any point soon. My guess is even after chad she’ll want to try and keep it casual as it’s her last year/she’s just out of a long term relationship.
the impression is that.
and not only for the relationship with MC, but for everything related to Sage, a long wait for her last year

it shouldn't take long to shake Sage off this wait.
I think Quinn and drug dealers will have this role, bring Sage back to the present

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think she's a senior just yet. If I remember correctly she said she's graduating after next year, which would make her a junior. I could be completely wrong on this, the conversation happened pretty early on in the game and I wasn't that interested in her at that point, could've misread it.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think she's a sophomore just yet. If I remember correctly she said she's graduating after next year, which would make her a junior. I could be completely wrong on this, the conversation happened pretty early on in the game and I wasn't that interested in her at that point, could've misread it.
Think about it:
1) When Rusty started DIK, she's already there, maybe as HOT prez, maybe not.
2) DIK is around for at least 2 years, given logic and calculations, based on number of members and conversations. Which means MC joined DIK in the 3rd year of DIK foundation.

So she is either in her 3rd year or 4th year.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
The issue with M&J is that their interlinked situation draws up a natural comparison between their actions up to the reveal.

Josy's dialogue reveal to the MC that she is in a relationship, she does like you and she will eventually choose either option. The nature of her (scripted and unavoidable) interactions with the MC is that you are both willing to initiate contact and pursue each other i.e She phones you on the first night but it's MC who suggests the second date.

With Maya you never have a moment of clarity but are left swinging from the extremes.

You have the whole 'honesty' conversation where you have to commit to it but she won't until you prove yourself.
I have a boyfriend, I don't have a boyfriend.
Cuddle up to me on my bed but don't fall for me.
Going to grind you, get you abducted and effectively raped by another woman but I'm a sweet innocent thing, here's a kiss now back to your side of the room.

Maya is definitely 'complicated' and if that's your area of interest then fair enough but Leah scarred me the last time around (AL) so I'm sticking with the more interesting straight shooters of Sage and Josy and even the dull but hot Jillian.

Sep 22, 2017
Think about it:
2) DIK is around for at least 2 years, given logic and calculations, based on number of members and conversations. Which means MC joined DIK in the 3rd year of DIK foundation.

I meant to write senior at the start, not sophomore, sorry. Already edited the comment. So yeah, she's either in her 3rd or 4th. We're on the same page, I just shouldn't start commenting right after waking up before my brain starts working properly.:)

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Think about it:

now I don't remember the exact words, but I seem to remember that she directly tells MC that next year she would go away, and when MC asks her why she talks about graduation

Reactions: Maviarab

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The issue with M&J is that their interlinked situation draws up a natural comparison between their actions up to the reveal.

Josy's dialogue reveal to the MC that she is in a relationship, she does like you and she will eventually choose either option. The nature of her (scripted and unavoidable) interactions with the MC is that you are both willing to initiate contact and pursue each other i.e She phones you on the first night but it's MC who suggests the second date.

With Maya you never have a moment of clarity but are left swinging from the extremes.

You have the whole 'honesty' conversation where you have to commit to it but she won't until you prove yourself.
I have a boyfriend, I don't have a boyfriend.
Cuddle up to me on my bed but don't fall for me.
Going to grind you, get you abducted and effectively raped by another woman but I'm a sweet innocent thing, here's a kiss now back to your side of the room.

Maya is definitely 'complicated' and if that's your area of interest then fair enough but Leah scarred me the last time around (AL) so I'm sticking with the more interesting straight shooters of Sage and Josy and even the dull but hot Jillian.
fortunately I believe that this phase of Maya is behind us

now there is a bet on the triple or double pair, which of the two will pay better?

I think the triple will be the most complicated path, but on the other hand, waiting for the couple to break out is quite sad, with all the complications of the girl who would be excluded

Dec 20, 2019
I meant to write senior at the start, not sophomore, sorry. Already edited the comment. So yeah, she's either in her 3rd or 4th. We're on the same page, I just shouldn't start commenting right after waking up before my brain starts working properly.:)
No worries, happened to me before. :ROFLMAO:
now I don't remember the exact words, but I seem to remember that she directly tells MC that next year she would go away, and when MC asks her why she talks about graduation
The thing is we are not sure how many years is her course.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He IS being merciful by not tossing 5 dramas at you in one go. Sage's, Jill's and Bella's turn will arrive as their back stories are being revealed. The question is who's next? My bet is on Sage with the HOT drama and Mel/Sarah's move and Heather's move coming.
What we also have to remember here is that Mel/Sarah seeing the MC is not a canonical event. That event only happens if on the Sage path. so going forward (as hundreds of variable branches is too much to expect) is that that scene is exclusive to that path and not going to be particularly big going forward). Many people (and I have 4 saves alone alone where I don't) do not pursue Sage.

Going home for the weekend is a canonical event. Spying on Chad etc, staying the night with Jill, walking out of Maya's dorm etc...movie night (even if you are not there), are all canonical events regardless of what you choose/do. The Mel/Sarah scene is exclusive to the Sage path...so I don't see it having any real long term relevence personally, unless Dp really is going to have multiple completely seperate storylines as if you are not fuck buddies with Sage, do not teach her how to play the guitar, you are quite simply not there for them to see you.

No worries, happened to me before. :ROFLMAO:

The thing is we are not sure how many years is her course.
But she does state she won't be president anymore due to graduating, unless a slight in the writing, that does suggest she is in her final year.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what we also have to remember here is that Mel/Sarah seeing the MC is not a canonical event. That event only happens if on the Sage path. so going forward (as hundreds of variable branches is too much to expect) is that that scene is exclusive to that path and not going to particularly big going forward). Many people (and I have 4 saves alone) do not pursue her.

Going home for the weekend is a canonical event. Spying on Chad etc, Staying the night with Jill, Walking out of Maya's dorm etc..all canonical events regardless of what you do. The Mel/Sarah scene is exclusive to the Sage path...so I don't see it having any real long term relevence personally, unless Dp really is going to have multiple completely seperate storylines.
I believe that the event will be the drug problem, then maybe depending on the Path followed it will have more or less scenes

the involvement of the HOTs is inevitable

Reactions: Maviarab

Liandre

Dec 27, 2017
what we also have to remember here is that Mel/Sarah seeing the MC is not a canonical event. That event only happens if on the Sage path. so going forward (as hundreds of variable branches is too much to expect) is that that scene is exclusive to that path and not going to particularly big going forward). Many people (and I have 4 saves alone) do not pursue her.

Going home for the weekend is a canonical event. Spying on Chad etc, Staying the night with Jill, Walking out of Maya's dorm etc..all canonical events regardless of what you do. The Mel/Sarah scene is exclusive to the Sage path...so I don't see it having any real long term relevence personally, unless Dp really is going to have multiple completely seperate storylines.
you are right and second they are going to destroy train and they ride bike :)....that will be bad for them for sure they want to seduce MC...omg sh.t mel/sarah are maybe the one who is going after Chad (maybe not whoo knows)

Dec 20, 2019
What we also have to remember here is that Mel/Sarah seeing the MC is not a canonical event. That event only happens if on the Sage path. so going forward (as hundreds of variable branches is too much to expect) is that that scene is exclusive to that path and not going to be particularly big going forward). Many people (and I have 4 saves alone alone where I don't) do not pursue Sage.

Going home for the weekend is a canonical event. Spying on Chad etc, staying the night with Jill, walking out of Maya's dorm etc...movie night (even if you are not there), are all canonical events regardless of what you choose/do. The Mel/Sarah scene is exclusive to the Sage path...so I don't see it having any real long term relevence personally, unless Dp really is going to have multiple completely seperate storylines as if you are not fuck buddies with Sage, do not teach her how to play the guitar, you are quite simply not there for them to see you.

But she does state she won't be president anymore due to graduating, unless a slight in the writing, that does suggest she is in her final year.
I.. have an issue with the word "canonical". Previously I asked if the fight with Caleb is canonical, and those who answered me here said it is. So I do not know what that word stands for anymore.

As for Sage, we'll just have to see how it pans out. Whether when Chad breaks up with her, will she turn into an axe-wielding murderous bitch, or will she come to you and cry her tears dry at your bosom. Although I suspect the second scenario will happen irregardless of whether you are her fuck-buddy or not, she just needs a shoulder to cry on and you are that shoulder.
Unless she passes her baton early to focus on her last year.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017

Not seeing the scene doesn't mean it never happens, though. It probably still does, we just won't be as involved (if at all) unless the MC is on Sage's path. Sarah specifically says after seeing Sage kiss the MC at the end of EP5 that "this will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her", meaning the whole plot is likely happening regardless, MC's involvement just adds more fuel to the fire.

Dec 20, 2019
Not seeing the scene doesn't mean it never happens, though. It probably still does, we just won't be as involved (if at all) unless the MC is on Sage's path. Sarah specifically says after seeing Sage kiss the MC at the end of EP5 that "this will make it easier when Chad breaks up with her", meaning the whole plot is likely happening regardless, MC's involvement just adds more fuel to the fire.
Chad breaking up with her, yes.

Easier or not depends on whether you are on the Sage path.

See my above post.

Dec 20, 2019
But that's the rub, if you're not teaching her how to play the guitar, you wouldn't be there would you. So the Mel/Sarah scene can only play out on Sages path. So if you're not there, you can't kiss Sage, they can't see you.
I think we all agree here that Chad WILL breakup with Sage. Whether MC is part of the factor remains to be seen, BUT I think he's either actively a factor, or Chad will think he's a factor, since he already hate MC's guts and suspect MC for seducing Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes