Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The MC is there with his guitar. Also, we never saw Magnar the last time, it was one of the other nerds.
Oh, I thought that was the other guy, the tribetas' vicepresident. :ROFLMAO: A bard for the MC makes sense after all.

And we've seen Magnar's character here:
screenshot0061.png

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC playing a bard in dungeons and dragons.
Curious what’s going to lead to a 2nd game.
Just gonna throw this out there because...why the hell not? Wild theories and speculations are what we do around here. ;)

Perhaps this isn't a game of DnG, but a dream sequence of the MC's that will open up ep 6. The 3 LIs here are the ones that have been the most "forced" upon the players and the ones whose romantic relationships progressed the furthest seeing as how you didn't have much choice to not progress with them. So perhaps this is a dream that will respresent some sort of inner conflict/resolution of the MC regarding these 3 and the setting of the dream is the DnG world.

The reason why I'm not so sure of it being an actual game is because it's difficult to see how these characters - Jill, Josy, Maya, the MC, and the Nerds - would end up interacting with each other, especially if the MC isn't in a relationship with M&J. I suppose they could all happen to be in the library at the same time, but it feels a bit unlikely at the moment.

Also, if it's a dream, we could get a pretty nice orgy, Sally included, that we won't otherwise get in the game's real world. :love:

Reactions: Maviarab

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Just gonna throw this out there because...why the hell not? Wild theories and speculations are what we do around here. ;)

Perhaps this isn't a game of DnG, but a dream sequence of the MC's that will open up ep 6. The 3 LIs here are the ones that have been the most "forced" upon the players and the ones whose romantic relationships progressed the furthest seeing as how you didn't have much choice to not progress with them. So perhaps this is a dream that will respresent some sort of inner conflict/resolution of the MC regarding these 3 and the setting of the dream is the DnG world.

The reason why I'm not so sure of it being an actual game is because it's difficult to see how these characters - Jill, Josy, Maya, the MC, and the Nerds - would end up interacting with each other, especially if the MC isn't in a relationship with M&J. I suppose they could all happen to be in the library at the same time, but it feels a bit unlikely at the moment.

Also, if it's a dream, we could get a pretty nice orgy, Sally included, that we won't otherwise get in the game's real world. :love:
OR maybe it's exactly what it looks like and depicts MC playing DnG with Maya, Josy & Jill at the Library with the nerds and not some some sort of dream sequence which wouldn't make any sense in the first place, perhaps? :FacePalm:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Ah but affinity is also part of alingment. Chick is like Lawful, Neutral is Neutral, Dik is Chaotic so the the status is the good, neutral, or evil part

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OR maybe it's exactly what it looks like and depicts MC playing DnG with Maya, Josy & Jill at the Library with the nerds and not some some sort of dream sequence which wouldn't make any sense in the first place, perhaps? :FacePalm:
And why would a dream sequence not make sense? :WaitWhat: The MC has already had 2 of them, why is not a possibility that this is also one?

Sure, but I don't know that I'd consider the statuses to be their own classes. They'd be alignments
Neutral, DIK, and CHICK are both statuses and affinities.

• Angry
Reactions: Darg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes