Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's nice that we could do a roleplay in a scene with Jade (Mom-Son), I like that. But I didn't really like these domination scenes in her apartment, not my fetish. Though the scenes were.. hot. But I don't like handcuffs. :p

Dec 20, 2019
welp, Arieth is actually pretty bangable if she gets rid of her crabs. Gotta be honest here, I was dying of laughter talking to her on Swyper. What an amazing girl :KEK:
She's actually great. DPC has made her a running gag of the game. Apparent;y she really like wearing fancy colors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's nice that we could do a roleplay in a scene with Jade (Mom-Son), I like that. But I didn't really like these domination scenes in her apartment, not my fetish. Though the scenes were.. hot. But I don't like handcuffs. :p
No, handcuffs are no good. Zip-ties are much better.

Reactions: Qmil679

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I agree totally but once I saw that Bella doesn’t like it I went back and spared him. Plus he decided to press charges I’m sure that’s going to open up a world of trouble
Wondered the same thing myself so refrained. Aside from the hit to RP with Bella thought it might put Jill in a tough spot, such as agreeing to see Tybalt as long as he doesn’t press charges against the MC.

Reactions: Phynix

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC would honestly be missing a trick if he didn't do a parody render of the for Arieth, only instead of a dog biting at her bikini bottoms it was a giant . :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I preferred the second one more, the one in the bathroom. Not a fan of handcuffs, but there has to be a bit of everything.
She's actually great. DPC has made her a running gag of the game. Apparent;y she really like wearing fancy colors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's really funny. I end up laughing every scene she's in. I think that's the reason she's in the game, comedic purposes, not being hot, and that's why we didn't have a render of her, which would have been nice, even if it's for comedy.

Reactions: Qmil679

Dec 20, 2019
She's really funny. I end up laughing every scene she's in. I think that's the reason she's in the game, comedic purposes, not being hot, and that's why we didn't have a render of her, which would have been nice, even if it's for comedy.
Wouldn't it break the illusion if you get to bang her in the end? Maybe she really is the finale of the beach series (not the game I hope, I don't want to come around)?

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
See, that just makes me think even more that something happened between Jill and Bella. Just that line alone, "And I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't", makes it sound like Jill is worried that the MC will judge Bella, and possibly even herself, for what happened between Bella and her husband.

Right now, this is still my best guess - Bella's and her husband were having problems in their marriage. He may or not have cheated on her, but they were trying to resolve their differences, although it wasn't easy, and Bella was feeling very sad, depressed, and lonely over the whole thing. Jill had her bad date with Rusty and came to Bella looking for comfort. The 2 of them drank some wine and then Bella offered to let Jill to stay in her bed because her husband wasn't going to be at home that night. When in the bed together, the loneliness and longing for affection they both felt got the better of them and they started making out, possibly got naked as well. The husband came home and found the 2 of them together, then stormed off and he hasn't returned since.
Ahaaa but here's the Twist...
Bella has forgiven him... the husband... so it is the husband that is at fault not her.....
Duuum duumnm duuuuuum

The line where Bella saying she forgives James certainly supports the idea that he cheated but I struggle to connect that to whatever happened between Bella and Jill. It may be that I can't take his butthurt feelings seriously when he cheated first or it may be that, as someone who has had open and polyamorous relationships most of my life, I don't take monogamy seriously but it doesn't sit right (unless he's homophobic but I don't want Bella to have married someone like that)

I lean more towards a pregnant Bella falling down the stairs during a fight and having a miscarriage. To be clear, he didn't push her or anything, it'd be more like him wanting to leave for a hour and her following him and tripping. She's long since forgiven him but he can't forgive himself which is why he stays away.
Now thaaaat is some serious shit right there.... that would make sense.... I believe

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ahaaa but here's the Twist...
Bella has forgiven him... the husband... so it is the husband that is at fault not her.....
Duuum duumnm duuuuuum
But if he cheated and then she did something rash and impulsive due to her emotionally vulnerable state because of his cheating, she can still say "I forgive you" when thinking of her husband.

Reactions: Diavel

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
But if he cheated and then she did something rash and impulsive due to her emotionally vulnerable state because of his cheating, she can still say "I forgive you" when thinking of her husband.
hmmmm... there is the possibility of us being being fed her Pov alone and there being more to it than we were told.... true....

Dec 22, 2017
Been a while since I posted here and I just wanted to say I don't think Jill and Bella did anything sexual. I've always thought that MC was a great exception that Bella took in how far she went sexually with him. Also DrPinkCake is a big fan of red herring's and distraction's in his stories.

It seems like him implying that Bella and Jill did something sexual is something that's going to be irreverent in later episodes, just like the implication that Chad was gay, where in reality he was just not satisfied with Sage and was just cheating.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Been a while since I posted here and I just wanted to say I don't think Jill and Bella did anything sexual. I've always thought that MC was a great exception that Bella took in how far she went sexually with him. Also DrPinkCake is a big fan of red herring's and distraction's in his stories.

It seems like him implying that Bella and Jill did something sexual is something that's going to be irreverent in later episodes, just like the implication that Chad was gay, where in reality he was just not satisfied with Sage and was just cheating.

To be fair, there was next to no evidence of Chad being gay. It was biased speculation based on him being a body builder who wasn't engaging sexually with a woman.

Conversely, there's more than a few indications they did hook up. There's not 100% proof but it's different to the Chad thing. For the record I really hope nothing did happen between them only for the fact it kinda ruins Bella for me. It wouldn't change my opinion on Jill but a lot of Bella's character hinges on (in my opinion) the MC being an exception. If it turns out she's in the habit of cheating on her husband with 18 years olds she met at work and befriended it changes things.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

We still haven't had a resolution to the Chad situation yet, so we don't know if he's gay, cheating with another girl, or doing something else.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be fair, there was next to no evidence of Chad being gay. It was biased speculation based on him being a body builder who wasn't engaging sexually with a woman.

Conversely, there's more than a few indications they did hook up. There's not 100% proof but it's different to the Chad thing. For the record I really hope nothing did happen between them only for the fact it kinda ruins Bella for me. It wouldn't change my opinion on Jill but a lot of Bella's character hinges on (in my opinion) the MC being an exception. If it turns out she's in the habit of cheating on her husband with 18 years olds she met at work and befriended it changes things.
I know we're probably going to get bogged down in semantics again and you and I gave gone over this before, but if Bella's husband were to have cheated on her, and then in a moment of vulnerable weakness she and Jill did something as small as make-out, does that really constitute as cheating for her?

Sure, she may still have technically been married, and even now she still wears her ring and considers herself a married woman, but if that's as far as it went with them, does that small indiscretion after her husband possibly did way more with someone else and their marriage was in dire straits as a result really make her a cheat?

I think that the person Chad is cheating on Sage with is Melanie. He probably isn't gay.
This is something that's seemingly been debunked due to the fact that Melanie is in the gym on the treadmill when Chad is on the phone to someone in the locker room.

Reactions: ThenOliverSudden
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes