Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I let my sig and profile pic speak for themselves.
I still have a hard time watching that scene. :cry:

Hopefully the more time we spend with them the more chance we'll get for them, both individually and together, to have a moment with the MC that's as tender and touching as the one they shared together because right now, that scene still trumps anything they've done wth the MC in terms of being a deeply tender, loving moment.

This is my favorite render of the entire game, can't help it.
One of mine, too. Although every time I look at it I can't help but notice how Maya's hair is inside his head. :ROFLMAO:

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone think that Quinn, with her attitude and drug & prostitution businesses going on is capable of.....redemption? I don't think Tommy is - pretty much hates, or at least is very jealous of the MC at close of last episode.

Also trying to figure out who Quinn talks to over the phone towards the end - betting on the dean.
A very interesting question. Tommy and Quinn are both at the top of my favorite male and female characters lists respectively, so my opinion stems from that - or leads to it, depending how you look at it :WaitWhat:

Quinn's attitude is the least damnable of what you outlined imo, hardly a fault at all if we're being holistic about her character. She presents a brash and unperturbed exterior but has a vulnerable side kept locked underneath. As to not being very ladylike in behavior, I happen to dig her vibe and banter ;) Her crazy antics with MC, Maya et al can border on sadistic but they are also an expression of caring - she has basically no reason to mess with MC beyond the panty-stealing challenge in Ep 1 yet she chooses to instigate shit with him all the time because it brings her genuine pleasure and fun. With Maya this takes the form of Mean Girls style hazing, time will tell whether she chooses to actually exploit her authority over Maya in a truly reprehensible way.

Her prostitution ring is, at the moment, entirely voluntary as all the girls involved are ok doing it. Mona backing out is a sign that she can - hence I hardly see it as something worth redemption for now. We see both Quinn and Tommy take drugs up the veins in a flashback. This means that she does not simply deal in regular weed as she claimed to the preps and that she is involved in some pretty shady underworld people, which personally is the only thing that worries me about her drug use or her in general.

As for Tommy, he is the asshole authority figure for MC and similar to Quinn I love him as a character because he is great in that role. He has strengths and glaring weaknesses which mean he has enormous room for future growth and as such he can evolve into an ally, an opponent or both during the course of the story. He is not one dimensional by a long shot, his ubber territorial cunt sergeant personality exhibits a tribal and loyal aspect to Tommy - family comes first, there's a reason he and Rusty founded the DIKs with that motto - and he has shown on numerous occasions that he is not above acknowledging MC for doing something he approves and even admires. His meltdown in Ep 5 was a result of his short temper and getting his party and trust shit on by Quinn and the hots, getting humiliated by the alphas, and the DIK mansion getting ransacked all in the same evening. Then he learns they can't rely on their old lifestyle anymore - childish yes, but not surprising that he'd be furious.

If you are familiar with the Netflix show Elite, then Tommy resembles the character Guzman almost to a T - Guzman for much the same reasons and more is my favorite character on that show by far as well ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
other than that whole unprovoked assault habit he’s got. At least twice I can think of. No, three times - just because the guard was there doesn’t mean he wasn’t trying.
from Chad's point of view it is MC who is meddling in his private affairs.

they don't seem "unmotivated" attacks to me

Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

He got a couple anonymous photos and assault the MC, causing serious injury (concussions are no joke!) based on an incorrect assumption. Totally unprovoked. And someone telling you to leave a girl alone when she has asked you to stop isn’t any justification either. And while we are at it, let’s add the way he treats Sage to the reasons not to like him. He’s an ass.

Reactions: Maviarab

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
He got a couple anonymous photos and assault the MC, causing serious injury (concussions are no joke!) based on an incorrect assumption. Totally unprovoked. And someone telling you to leave a girl alone when she has asked you to stop isn’t any justification either. And while we are at it, let’s add the way he treats Sage to the reasons not to like him. He’s an ass.
He admitted his assault on MC was a fuckup himself to the alphas afterwards. I also think there's a reason why MC has a choice to ask Burke to go easy on Chad, he won't forget it later.

As to his treatment of Sage - yeah, in more ways than one for how would anyone not tap that 24/7??? But here's the thing, she still pines for him like a puppy in lurv despite being angry - no scratch that, Sage is raging at Chad because she craves attention and physicality from Chad but isn't getting it, she gives a big diarrhea fuck about him. Think what you will of her initiating intimacy with MC and rationalizing it as just sex, I think it's quite hypocritical tbh if you want a dream couple life as she seems to want with Chad (gets mad at him cheating xD), just move on girl he don't desire you that way (or does he? whats his secret anyway??). At least she seems well aware of her attachment and how it holds her back.

But to the point, since we're being judgmental let's not stop there - how he treats her is only Chad's and Sage's business, he neglects her and she stuck by him for all this time, that is HER decision, what does that say about HER? MC butting in their business is even initially chastised by Sage, she warms up to him with time and some DIK-shock therapy lights the spark. Felicamastronzo (Epic username btw :KEK:) got it right, from Chad's POV MC is just another dude trying to steal his girl - doesn't matter how he treats her, she's still his girl and acts like it herself - and he's right.

Edit: In the case MC is actually not pursuing Sage and Chad still acts hostile as usual - he doesn't KNOW that MC is not after her, in fact if you're a DIK Sage herself makes several passes at MC which he can reject. If the girl in question doesn't read the MC's mind how can we expect Chad to do it?

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Guys, crazy dumb theory time!

What if Jill is the mastermind behind the tri-betas framing Chad and keeping the feud going between tri-alphas and the DIKs?

Jill really, really doesn't like bullies (whatever her actual reasons for that might be). EDIT: What if bullying pushed her sister into committing suicide? How's that for a dark turn?
She comes from a rich and influential family, at least when it comes to matters concerning the college. What if she's providing the tri-betas with the necessary resources and promises of turning things around for them if they help her with this anti-bullying covert op of hers?

In Episode 1 after being introduced to her for the first time we can see Magnar waving at her in the hallway.
Jill hangs around in the library a lot. Yes, partly because of Bella, but the library is pretty much tri-betas' base of operations. And that's how she likely befriended them in the first place.
Jill might not like the DIKs very much. Maybe something to do with her past experience with Rusty?
She called in the teacher's council not so much out of concern for MC, but to finally get rid of Chad and mess shit up for the tri-alphas. Which was probably part of the plan all along.
Her convincing MC to play DnG with the tri-betas was her first attempt to bring them closer together. Which yeah, doesn't really make much sense, considering MC is a DIK pledge. But still, who knows what her motives really are.

I'm not following Jill' story, so I might be missing some details.

So yeah, should I just get the tinfoil hat?
I think Frosty the Snowman being the mastermind behind the AAA framing is a better bet than Jill.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Bella Being a DIK

One of the things I love about Bella is that she "Sneaks Peaks" at the MC frequently during the game, probably more than anyone else. I mean, Jade looks but they aren't Sneaks. She's overt about it. But it seems that whenever Bella get's the chance and she gets the options "Sneak Peek (+DIK)" or "Better Not Chance It," she almost always chooses her DIK option. I only noticed it later in the game my first run through, but on subsequent runs I kept my eyes open and saw quite a few.

Below is as comprehensive look as I could manage of the scenes with Bella Sneaking Peeks. If I missed any, please post them. *I've made the images Thumbnails in order to keep the post from being too long. Just click to view.

The first two entries aren't actual Sneak Peeks. They are surprise and shock. But I post them because I believe they gave her a "taste" for wanting to see more throughout the game.

-Caught Nude
View attachment 762464 View attachment 762459

-The First real Sneak Peek. +1 DIK
View attachment 762467

-Second Sneak Peek. Checking out that bum. +1 DIK
View attachment 762469

-Now this is the first time we see Bella being totally creepy. The MC is waking up so who knows how long Bella has been standing there staring at his almost naked body (remember, she undressed him earlier too, but that doesn't count here. I suspect this is a foreshadowing of things to come, so no + DIK. This is character development. So creepy!
View attachment 762470 View attachment 762472

-This is a good one. This is where her Sneak Peeks start getting wide-eyed and intense. +1 DIK
View attachment 762475

-Now, this one is iffy. I saw lots of shots of Bella "looking like" she was sneaking a peek but these were in the middle of the "blink animation" Doc uses (such as a lot with Jill). This is technically part of a blink, but it SO looks like she Peeking that I included it here. Still, it's technically a blink, so no + DIK.
View attachment 762477

-This one is another blink. BUT, this time she gets a steamy gawk at MC's chest before she blinks. So, +1 DIK.
View attachment 762481

-Okay. This isn't technically a Sneak Peek. But she's wearing Mirrored Glasses. Everyone knows that many men (and now women) wear mirrored glasses so they can gawk unseen without restrain. So, for our purposes I'll assume Bella wore these glasses so she can gawk without restraint. It's vague, so no + DIK.
View attachment 762482

-And here's where it get's good. During the Yoga sequence, Bella is No Holds Barred Intensely Peeking at the MC every chance she gets. Even more even than the MC does. Both characters spend the entire scene Peeking at each other. She racks up a bunch of DIK points here. Hilarious!!! +6 DIK (she does the Peek twice during the stretch...and the MC had to snap her out of it both times...awesome).
View attachment 762483 View attachment 762488 View attachment 762484 View attachment 762486 View attachment 762487
-Here she's overtly staring at the MC's butt during her entire conversation with Jill. The second slide shows what exactly she is staring at. It's technically one Peek, but since it goes on so long, I'll give her +2 DIK.
View attachment 762492 View attachment 762493 View attachment 762494 View attachment 762495

*And there you have it. If Bella was able to have a DIK score, she would have earned at least 12 points from these scenes.
View attachment 762496
Sometimes I'm worried about how much time I spend theoricing about this VN, but in fact, I'm ok, I'm still on a safe margin of sanity. I still haven't reached this level of delusion,

Reactions: Pewdiepie9966

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Chad is a negative character and that's a fact.

but that Chad suspects MC is behind the blackmail, after he knowsMC has spied him in the locker room and buzzing around Sage is a guess with some basis...

that Chad dislikes MC is not without episodes at the base

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
With Maya all glammed up, could it be a first proper date with MC? I certainly hope so. :giggle:
The time for the Dates is over we had that, it's time for the regular repeatable hardcore SEX. hopefully she is a glammed up, because MC give it to her the full D and she was taking it all, while Josy fingered her butt hole and spanked her booty until its all RED, and She is happy about it. :)

"That's my epic tale , Our champion prevailed .Now pour him some ale "

HOars5U0TKY.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A very interesting question. Tommy and Quinn are both at the top of my favorite male and female characters lists respectively, so my opinion stems from that - or leads to it, depending how you look at it :WaitWhat:

Quinn's attitude is the least damnable of what you outlined imo, hardly a fault at all if we're being holistic about her character. She presents a brash and unperturbed exterior but has a vulnerable side kept locked underneath. As to not being very ladylike in behavior, I happen to dig her vibe and banter ;) Her crazy antics with MC, Maya et al can border on sadistic but they are also an expression of caring - she has basically no reason to mess with MC beyond the panty-stealing challenge in Ep 1 yet she chooses to instigate shit with him all the time because it brings her genuine pleasure and fun. With Maya this takes the form of Mean Girls style hazing, time will tell whether she chooses to actually exploit her authority over Maya in a truly reprehensible way.

Her prostitution ring is, at the moment, entirely voluntary as all the girls involved are ok doing it. Mona backing out is a sign that she can - hence I hardly see it as something worth redemption for now. We see both Quinn and Tommy take drugs up the veins in a flashback. This means that she does not simply deal in regular weed as she claimed to the preps and that she is involved in some pretty shady underworld people, which personally is the only thing that worries me about her drug use or her in general.

As for Tommy, he is the asshole authority figure for MC and similar to Quinn I love him as a character because he is great in that role. He has strengths and glaring weaknesses which mean he has enormous room for future growth and as such he can evolve into an ally, an opponent or both during the course of the story. He is not one dimensional by a long shot, his ubber territorial cunt sergeant personality exhibits a tribal and loyal aspect to Tommy - family comes first, there's a reason he and Rusty founded the DIKs with that motto - and he has shown on numerous occasions that he is not above acknowledging MC for doing something he approves and even admires. His meltdown in Ep 5 was a result of his short temper and getting his party and trust shit on by Quinn and the hots, getting humiliated by the alphas, and the DIK mansion getting ransacked all in the same evening. Then he learns they can't rely on their old lifestyle anymore - childish yes, but not surprising that he'd be furious.

If you are familiar with the Netflix show Elite, then Tommy resembles the character Guzman almost to a T - Guzman for much the same reasons and more is my favorite character on that show by far as well ;)
we can think of a redemption for Quinn, only because we don't know her motives
if Quinn does all this to get rich I would say it went really bad ...
the "bullying" towards Maya is not very different from what we see towards other freshmen

Tommy's motives are quite more transparent

Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Yeah, we don't know why he attacked the MC. When showing the jocks Arieth's photos they tell him those are more than a week old and it couldn't have been him, then he replies "I didn't think too much". This is a lie, Chad didn't attack the MC based on what was on Dawe's envelope, but on what was on his. And we still don't know what's in there. If there was some clue related to the gym and he saw the MC sneaking around the previous day I'd say he would be justified on thinking so.

Lightaces Hugh G. Rection

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone feel sorry for Chad? Ngl, seeing him ''cry'' in my second playthrough made me sympathize with him. Anyone feel the same?
Potentially. Chad has not been a great guy (to the MC or Sage), but given how disturbed he was by whatever was in that envelope it's clear there's a lot we don't know about him.

Depending on what we eventually learn it could be easy or hard to sympathize. IMHO, the real key will be whether the revelation can satisfactorily explain both why Chad is so disinterested in Sage AND why Sage is so desperate to hold onto him.

Reactions: ThePresident451

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I still have a hard time watching that scene. :cry:

Hopefully the more time we spend with them the more chance we'll get for them, both individually and together, to have a moment with the MC that's as tender and touching as the one they shared together because right now, that scene still trumps anything they've done wth the MC in terms of being a deeply tender, loving moment.
I don't know, I think Maya's family photos can at least give it a run. It's limited by the fact Maya can't reveal her deepest secret, but it does give us a very tender moment with her. If we include the whole of the encounter (all the variations of the dancing, potential lewd scene, and her kiss the next morning), it makes it pretty clear just how Maya feels about the MC.

I'm still waiting for that side of Maya to resurface now that she and the MC can be a proper (if unofficial) item, so I'd be happy to get more tender scenes with her. Hopefully it will not be in another exclusive scene forked with Josy suffering her own crisis and needing support.

(We're sure DPC isn't following us, right? I'm not just giving him terrible ideas?)

Last edited:

poptawt

May 8, 2020
What’s stopping DPC from increasing their fundraising goals so that they can hire a team? This seems to be a very ambitious project. Have they ever spoken about this?

Reactions: RustyRug

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't know, I think Maya's family photos can at least give it a run. It's limited by the fact Maya can't reveal her deepest secret, but it does give us a very tender moment with her,. If we include the whole of the encounter (all the variations of the dancing, potential lewd scene, and her kiss the next morning), it makes it pretty clear just how Maya feels about the MC.

I'm still waiting for that side of Maya to resurface now that she and the MC can be a proper (if unofficial) item, so I'd be happy to get more tender scenes with her. Hopefully it will not be in another exclusive scene forked with Josy suffering her own crisis and needing support.

(We're sure DPC isn't following us, right? I'm not just giving him terrible ideas?)
I would very much be nice if we could get Maya and Josy scenes that aren't dependent on choosing one over the other, but unfortunately I have a feeling this is going to be how the game determines if the MC ends up with one, or the other, or with both.

If not, we could at least get both (choices and fixed scenes), and I could certainly see it being something along the lines of Maya asking Josy if it's OK to spend some time with the MC alone, and vice-versa, since they are supposed to be exploring their feelings and they'll need to have some alone time eventually. Same with M&J, but we probably won't see those moments and may just be told about them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes