Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Has DPC said on how many episodes he plans to do? Anyone got some infos regarding this?
They once said 10-20 but then also said they likely won't do less than 4 seasons, which going by the season structure of 4 episodes per season, would mean we're in for at least 16 episodes.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
They once said 10-20 but then also said they likely won't do less than 4 seasons, which going by the season structure of 4 episodes per season, would mean we're in for at least 16 episodes.
Oh wow, don't know if this is good or bad, like unnecessarily stretching the story. It feels like the story is almost over so I don't know what will happen for the next 10 episodes or so

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
It's crazy to think that we're not even in the halfway point of the game. We're already going crazy with theories and so far to most answers.

Reactions: Pewdiepie9966

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Each episode the game becoming bigger and bigger.
Yes, but think about the content of those episodes, particularly 4 and 5. In ep 4 we had the 3 branching paths and each of them had lots of animations for all the different events, and then ep 5 had 8 sex scenes, some fairly lengthy, as well as the yoga and sauna events. Ep 6 might not have quite as many events that require such long animations and could be more like ep 3 for all we know.

The fact that DPC said it will "surpass 100" says to me that it won't be quite as high as ep 5 or even ep 4 because if it were, and they knew that based on what they're planning, they probably would have said it will "surpass 130", or "surpass 150, or even "surpass ep 5". But they said "100" which makes me view it as meaning it will be closer to that number.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yes, but think about the content of those episodes, particularly 4 and 5. In ep 4 we had the 3 branching paths and each of them had lots of animations for all the different events, and then ep 5 had 8 sex scenes, some fairly lengthy, as well as the yoga and sauna events. Ep 6 might not have quite as many events that require such long animations and could be more like ep 3 for all we know.

The fact that DPC said it will "surpass 100" says to me that it won't be quite as high as ep 5 or even ep 4 because if it were, and they knew that based on what they're planning, they probably would have said it will "surpass 130", or "surpass 150, or even "surpass ep 5". But they said "100" which makes me view it as meaning it will be closer to that number.
Yeah, Ep 5 felt short to me compare with Ep 4.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, Ep 5 felt short to me compare with Ep 4.
Only because it was confined to 2 locations and took place over the shortest in-game period of time, but it's the biggest in terms of renders and animations so far.

Given DPC's comment about ep 6 being the "longest episode", I expect it to have the highest render count and probably some fairly lengthy minigames and free-roams. Hopefully it will also span a few days in-game too, if not the whole week.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
As for Tommy, he is the asshole authority figure for MC and similar to Quinn I love him as a character because he is great in that role. He has strengths and glaring weaknesses which mean he has enormous room for future growth and as such he can evolve into an ally, an opponent or both during the course of the story. He is not one dimensional by a long shot, his ubber territorial cunt sergeant personality exhibits a tribal and loyal aspect to Tommy - family comes first, there's a reason he and Rusty founded the DIKs with that motto - and he has shown on numerous occasions that he is not above acknowledging MC for doing something he approves and even admires. His meltdown in Ep 5 was a result of his short temper and getting his party and trust shit on by Quinn and the hots, getting humiliated by the alphas, and the DIK mansion getting ransacked all in the same evening. Then he learns they can't rely on their old lifestyle anymore - childish yes, but not surprising that he'd be furious.

If you are familiar with the Netflix show Elite, then Tommy resembles the character Guzman almost to a T - Guzman for much the same reasons and more is my favorite character on that show by far as well ;)
Excellent post for Tommy, and this is the reason why hes in my top 3 for male characters.

Yeah hes a rude obnoxious douchebag, but I have said it before, he is a good guy by nature. Short tempered, reacts quickly without thinking, but definitely cares a lot for his loved ones. I think we will see a lot of development from him where people start to appreciate him more, and by the end of it, he will be a pivotal ally for the MC.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Guys, crazy dumb theory time!

What if Jill is the mastermind behind the tri-betas framing Chad and keeping the feud going between tri-alphas and the DIKs?

Jill really, really doesn't like bullies (whatever her actual reasons for that might be). EDIT: What if bullying pushed her sister into committing suicide? How's that for a dark turn?
She comes from a rich and influential family, at least when it comes to matters concerning the college. What if she's providing the tri-betas with the necessary resources and promises of turning things around for them if they help her with this anti-bullying covert op of hers?

In Episode 1 after being introduced to her for the first time we can see Magnar waving at her in the hallway.
Jill hangs around in the library a lot. Yes, partly because of Bella, but the library is pretty much tri-betas' base of operations. And that's how she likely befriended them in the first place.
Jill might not like the DIKs very much. Maybe something to do with her past experience with Rusty?
She called in the teacher's council not so much out of concern for MC, but to finally get rid of Chad and mess shit up for the tri-alphas. Which was probably part of the plan all along.
Her convincing MC to play DnG with the tri-betas was her first attempt to bring them closer together. Which yeah, doesn't really make much sense, considering MC is a DIK pledge. But still, who knows what her motives really are.

I'm not following Jill' story, so I might be missing some details.

So yeah, should I just get the tinfoil hat?
Definitely get the tinfoil hat.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Excellent post for Tommy, and this is the reason why hes in my top 3 for male characters.

Yeah hes a rude obnoxious douchebag, but I have said it before, he is a good guy by nature. Short tempered, reacts quickly without thinking, but definitely cares a lot for his loved ones. I think we will see a lot of development from him where people start to appreciate him more, and by the end of it, he will be a pivotal ally for the MC.
Whereas to me he's a malignant tumour, not evil and with no intent to actually cause harm but something that needs to poisoned, irradiated and ultimately cut out to avoid greater harm.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes