felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you guys think this game will have dark turns? I know Dr said this game will be more light hearty but still.
there is already drug dealing and prostitution, practically every professor we know has stories with students ....
I would say that we are not so light.
the storm will come
I was staring at their boobies when I realize that the M is still in the background, not in front of Melanie. Sorry for the OCD.
Soo&ooM ?:oops::geek:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you guys think this game will have dark turns? I know Dr said this game will be more light hearty but still.
DPC hasn't said it would have "dark turns", just that it may be a bit much for some people who aren't in a good place right now. It's a very vague statement at the beginning of the game that could be intepreted in different ways. My personal interpretation is that the game will deal with themes that may be distressing to some, such as the drug use, and that there may be some tragedy along the way and very emotional moments, but I don't think we'll see anything quite as traumatic and fatal as AL.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I NEEEEVer got this one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and that's not a joke that's that is a blatant and bad catch phrase
at the very least "cause I would like to read your story" now theeere it might have gone at the very least less bad as it did.
But the look on her face after the pickup line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The CHICK joke is better, and she likes it a bit more.

Reactions: Diavel

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Doesn’t mean you have to hold a grudge either. Derek clearly doesn’t appear to with diks so why should Mc have to with Quinn.
Why should Mc be annoyed about the dik party, Mc gets lots of action at preps party and can have a friendly text chat with her after.
Maya getting hazed, I can get why mc’s involved with maya might take issue with what’s happened so far, non involved diks less so.
The tasering is the only thing excessive but then if you are into Quinn you can enjoy lap fuck, drug sex, threesome, moment in her room plus restaurant access. Seems ridiculous to hold a grudge in that scenario.

Mc doesn’t owe him to take part. If my Mc doesn’t want him to do it and He ignores it he can get what’s coming to him.
I find it Shocking that you wouldn’t hold a grudge against Quinn. The taser alone is enough to know she’s at best an arsehole and worst a nutcase. Maya is your friends sister, you know that Quinn is treating her worse than the other daughters (Camilla and Mona don’t have sex stuff on their list), and will probably try to make her a hooker If she can manipulate her enough.

If you are a DIK, you would absolutely hold a grudge it’s in the nature of the character. Even if that grudge is a playful getting her back and not mean spirited it would absolutely be in keeping with the ‘DIK‘ affinity and behaviours. Her raping you (Or attempting to) and letting you pay her and her ‘friends‘ for sex isn’t exactly the favour of the century.

What’s most surprising to me about your opinion is the willingness to throw you ‘Brother‘ under bus for a girl. No Bros before (literal) hos for you I see.

Oh, come on! Would you really hold a grudge against them after all this time? After everything you went through? Did all that bonding mean nothing to you? Yes, even your potential interactions with Quinn.
It’s been like 10-14 days. MCs neck probably still hurts From where she tasered him. Besides you know what they say “Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

Too many ifs to consider. I'm just gonna paraphrase what Sage said about her: "She doesn't let anyone get under her skin". MC being that one exception, naturally. So yeah, if MC's involved she might take that personally.

Or maybe just talk him out of it? Convince him to let it go. That could also be a very reasonable option.
Could very well be an option.I think the MC owes more loyalty to Derek than Quinn. If the chance comes it could very well be an affinity choice.

Doubt that could make her cry, but could definitely piss her off.
Here's the thing Quinn. It's probably not a very good idea to get on her bad side. Some rivalry here and there with some hate fucking inbetween is fine. From what we've seen she actually likes that. But going out of your way to get even might end up looking ugly in the long run.
I tend to agree it’s perhaps not the smart choice. However in regards to the crying I kind of figure it depends on the circumstances. Say Quinn who likes to act as though she is tough as nails gets asked to fuck by the guy she likes in a sort of pull the pig tails in the playground sort of way. Him and his buddy then steal her clothes leaving her naked and betrayed she Then has to get across campus to the HoTs house. Might be angry tears. Might be why has the boy I like done this to me tears. Either way can imagine tears.

Taking revenge on Quinn was Derek and MC's first joint "oath," the first bonding point. That is why it needs to be done.

But it is not necessary to be implemented it in a hostile way. Quinn likes to make fun of people. It's only fair for someone to make fun of her.
Good point about the bonding. It could be seen as an idol chatter that neither of them are taking seriously. Like ‘I’m mad as well, if we could how would we get revenge?’

The initial plan is take her clothes, in the end it could be something more ‘fun’ and less ‘mean’. Of course it might come to nothing.

Well I disagree, if done then and there in episode 2 it would make sense.
After you’ve potentially spent considerable time with Quinn it should be possible to tell Derek ‘no’ if he decides to bring the silly idea up again.
We’re talking less than 2 weeks later. It’s not years. She literally tasered MC about an hour before the conversation. Since then about 10 days have passed.

The most time you can spend With her is a threesome you pay for, a hand job In her room (good scene), a fuck on the roof (great scene) and text conversation where she refuses to apologise for spoiling you big night. (Which is a sweet conversation, where she clearly doesn’t know how to say ‘I like you‘).

You’ve been through a lot more with Derek. The whole point of hell week is the bonding. Ultimately it may come to nothing. It may be an affinity choice and it may be unavoidable. Quinn is the lead antagonist for now, conflict with her is fairly crucial. Of course we look like we’re about to be introduced to her supplier/ brother, and we know something is happening with Lynette so we could be about to jump tracks onto bigger fish.

Hello guys! Well......Being a DIK is the first adult game that i ever played.

I wasn't expecting that from at all. What captivating story and (almost) realistic situations that doesn't turn you off!

One more Patreon for Dr Pinkcake and waiting for chapter 6!
Welcome.

It is top tier. Not much that Compares really.

Please enjoy our incessant speculation about what is to come.

I am so jealous of the 40$ Patrons right now... Omg
Very fitting for our current conversation. Fair play to those who can afford $40 a month. I’d have to be substantially better off to justify it.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I didn't quite understand what you wrote however if you're expecting a sex scene with Jill in episode 6 then you're definitely gonna be disappointed. At the rate things are going with Jill there won't a sex scene with her for quite a while evident by how slow DPC is taking things with her, not to mention the fact that we've haven't actually had a proper & consentual lewd scene with her so far in the game.
I was bout to write a paragraph about Jill but I fell asleep.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
If you have the mod installed but didn't use it when making a save, then I suppose it's probably OK but nothing was altered (never tested it myself, though). But for anyone who used the mod to alter RP, relationships, etc, and saved this as their main save, then the save won't work on a clean version of the game.
I edited the RP of Maya to get the kiss in the picnic scene, then changed it to the original RP and then made a save, I was able to load that save file with a clean version of the game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes.

While I appreciate felicemastronzo lising all those "theories", there's only one of them that probably has much validity and most are just joke theories.

What I would class as more "serious" theories are these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, DPC has explicitly said there won't be any incest, so that rules out the MC being a Royce.

Because they are fake.
I had premised that it was impossible to list them all, and some of those you added were certainly worthy of mention. in the end I probably mentioned the ones that I enjoyed the most.

now then we are waiting for the new chapter, of which a single image is enough to create a new multiverse.

in my opinion there are two types of hypothesis; those that would have a decisive impact on the story (for example the photo of Cathe) and others that simply make the story more cohesive (for example Vinnie)

Reactions: Maviarab

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
However it's nice to see everyone explaining why they like or don't like Bella in a civil way to such an attention seeker.
Actually i keep seeing individuals who 'complain' on other threads how they were 'hated away' by just telling their opinion on not liking Bella.

Probably they forget to mention that they happened to do so in either in a less civil fashion or just couldn't deal with the slightest of fake 'outrage'. Youknow, the types who just say like "Bella sucks" and when you tell them "You suck" they go all butthurt. Nonsense really.

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Actually i keep seeing individuals who 'complain' on other threads how they were 'hated away' by just telling their opinion on not liking Bella.

Probably they forget to mention that they happened to do so in either in a less civil fashion or just couldn't deal with the slighets of fake 'outrage'. Youknow, the types who just say like "Bella sucks" and when you tell them "You suck" they go all butthurt. Nonsense really.
Honestly those are really weak trolls. Bella's fanbase seems really chill. If they want to generate drama they should have targeted Jill or Maya. Then we could have had a good 10 page debate and get to 4000 pages today.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I fell like Jill is jealous because MC live with Bella. Jill speculates that MC and Bella are having a sexual relationship. That's way Jill take a shower near the sauna because she knew we were fuckin.
Jill Speculation

Dec 20, 2019
I fell like Jill is jealous because MC live with Bella. Jill speculates that MC and Bella are having a sexual relationship. That's way Jill take a shower near the sauna because she knew we were fuckin.
Jill Speculation
Wut? I thought she was in a hurry and wanted to shower anyway? Are you implying she is blocking the cock before the cock clucks?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill Speculation
I don't think "jealousy" will play a big role, at least in the negative.

seeing MC with another girl will push to speed up and not end a relationship.

in AL, the biggest betrayal a girl can suffer is consumed, the one with her best friend under her own roof, and has no negative consequences. now I definitely don't think the same situation will develop (hopefully) but I believe there is some forgiveness towards "polygamy" both by DPC and by the genre of the game itself.

perhaps the only girl who could give up in the face of MC in a serious relationship could be Sage, who would have another alibi for her floating ... maybe even Bella, but only in case the girl is Jill.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Honestly those are really weak trolls. Bella's fanbase seems really chill. If they want to generate drama they should have targeted Jill or Maya. Then we could have had a good 10 page debate and get to 4000 pages today.
JILL SUCKS!!!

The day this thread hits 4k pages, I'm getting shitfaced.
Today would be nice. Wednesdays are the fucking worst.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes