Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The thing is that, just because DPC has said that one of the lewd scenes will have 30 animations doesn't mean we couldn't also have one that's 25, or even 28 animations. So it doesn't mean that it's an either or situation between the M&J threesome and first sex scene with Bella as they could both be big ones in terms of animations, and we could have 30 for M&J and 27 for Bella for all we know.
Yeah, but that's not my point. The most likely one is the M&J threesome and I seriously doubt that he would do that one and Bella or Jill's first time in the same episode. Maybe some advances with either of them, but I doubt we will get more than one "first time".
Who are Jill High school friends?

View attachment 772688
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but knowing what we know now that "I'm sure they are great guys" maybe it's a bit unsincere... :unsure: .

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Now I am going add something interesting is will there be virus pandemic in Ep. 7 where everyone have to wear mask or some kind of protection? Maybe something fun having sex through radiation suits? LOL
Given that both the Canadian and New York Health departments have recommended the use of glory holes, it seems obvious to me that DPC is a time traveler from the future who got stuck here, and Quinn's restaurant is their attempt to warn us all!!!!!!!! :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

Yeah, but she doesnt see him for the cunt that he is. She seems to think he's a decent guy.
Tyballs is not a cunt. He has neither the depth nor the ability to provide pleasure (thank you Robin Williams!)

Jun 25, 2017
Jokes aside, he totally is though. And Jill had plenty of opportunities to see that. Yet she seems convinced he's a good guy.
Tybalt is the human equivalent of a tapeworm.
And Jill is a very poor judge of character.
I mean, he definitely has the potential to be a terrible person given all his money and influence, but so far, what has he really done? He's a bit arrogant and douchey, but especially from Jill's perspective, he's seems to care about her, even he's a bit overzealous, and has otherwise done nothing wrong to anyone else.

Side note, looks like I missed 4000 pages, oh well.

edit: I forgot he was homophobic. I take it all back, he's a piece of shit.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I mean, he definitely has the potential to be a terrible person given all his money and influence, but so far, what has he really done? He's a bit arrogant and douchey, but especially from Jill's perspective, he's seems to care about her, even he's a bit overzealous, and has otherwise done nothing wrong to anyone else.

He also stole her underwear don't forget that

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020

Uh-huh... And what of her thoughts on DIKs then?
And what of Tybalt's shitfits on Rooster?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jokes aside, he totally is though. And Jill had plenty of opportunities to see that. Yet she seems convinced he's a good guy.
Tybalt is the human equivalent of a tapeworm.
And Jill is a very poor judge of character.
I think she knows what he is. When he flags some response from the MC he doesn't like as hateful Jill says something like "That was wrong. Don't hurt people I like". I'd say that she has to put up with him to some extent (because she lives in the house, and that's a problem being a girl, she could be indebted to him), but rather not.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

He's definitely a total shit ball, but I don't think Jill's feelings for him go anywhere beyond feeling obligated to at least be on speaking terms with the lil asshat. There might be some inner familial politics that we don't know about. Or it could just be that Jill is incapable of telling someone to fuck off to their face because of her personality.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dude if Jill ever saw that I fear that might just be the end of Tyshit's life. Whether it be from Jill herself or Bella finally taking him to meet his maker which I'm sure she's fantasies about daily.
Bella might go full axe murderer on him but Jill would go straight to his mother with photos.

The axe might be the better option, at least it's relatively quick

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes