Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
It's not imagination man these r the most classic syndromes that reflect her attitude and situation from a psychological perspective... I know it's not correct to humanise a fictional character with psychological background but I still try to understand why she became the little asshole that she is...

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If they wanna stop, they easily can.
Sure they can, what's stopping them from backing out? They would even have the uhh what's the word here, upper hand? They could just drop the job and threaten her with exposing her business if she forces something on them.
This is what i'm looking forward to seeing in episode 6 with Mona, i think we'll have more answers to this very question soon enough. So we may see what, if anything Quinn will do if Mona is out and may be a problem. (y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Also, no need to cover it with her prostutition stuff. It's not forced on anyone. There are HOTs not doing any of these at all. She offers an option to earn easy money, and she also profits from it, naturally. If they wanna stop, they easily can. But then they'll need to get that money with something else. Not to mention what kind of game is this :KEK: Also it fits. It's just a way to avoid the scenarios in these games that every single girl in the game magically falls in love with MC and fuck his brains out.
Hang on, we avoided that scenario? I'm struggling to think of any women in this game who've interacted with the MC and don't express some degree of awe at his prowess. I guess Beth might count, but only if you insult the cafeteria. Lydia Henderson and Dany don't seem interested, but they barely interact with the MC.

As for her prostitution racket being voluntary, we'll have to see what happens with Mona.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Lmao where did you even get that information? Running our imagination wild here, are we? We didn't see how she became how she is yet.
Also, wannabe villain my ass, what the actual hell? What kind of villainy are we talking about? :KEK:
I was so close to ask for talking facts next time, but it's not existant in this thread, I forgot. We can just assume everyone's backstory and shit on them due to that. My bad :LUL:

Now for the other comment. See, Riona and Camila works on restaurant as well, Riona also uses drugs. But Quinn gets bashed, meanwhile they are cool :KEK: that's the hypocrisy I'm talking about. Thanks for the entertainment buddy heh, enjoyed this morning
Don't bother bro! Many people from this thread paint Quinn in a very very bad light, even though it's not even that bad, apart from maybe drug stuff, and even that will probably be expanded upon more in the next epi. But, I'll give you one better, some actually think that Quinn is worse than Leah...

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure there is a dialogue in the game stating the exact opposite but I'll have to replay it to find out... But I'm almost certain there is one where Quinn says some1 she can't back out or something like that.. but I'll have to recheck
rechecked it for you. the words are "We can't cut back, we're so close now" which implies they can quit once they get enough money. we just have to see if Mona quits in the next episode or Quinn tries to force her to continue. and just in case, making sure Mona doesn't talk about the restaurant after quitting is not the same as forcing her to work, consider it like signing an NDA at any normal job
screenshot0007.png

Reactions: Morghast

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
This right here. I really wish we get more Camila stuff in later episodes, I've really taken a liking to her. Also Sarah, there's something about her I really like.
I agree with you, Sarah has really a beautiful face. I don't think Melanie has lots of fan, she always takes a back seat next to Sarah... Even in the shower at the Hots, I looked Sarah's face to see how fucking her friend makes her horny... but i don't see any jealousy in her eyes.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

wdsnap

Aug 13, 2020
She has the hottest horny look ever, I must admit. I was really sad she came up so rarely during my first playthrough. (Also Camila, but at least she has her own Rewards album …)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm I the only one who wanted to head bunt Quinn right in her nose and then make her swallow her own teeth from day 1 I met her? The negative vibes this character has r enormous...
Yes. She is a raging cunt and her constantly implying she is going to turn Maya into a prostitute makes me want to park a .45 in her brain pan.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Don't bother bro! Many people from this thread paint Quinn in a very very bad light, even though it's not even that bad, apart from maybe...
ROFL...when you end with apart from you've lost all intelligent argument. She is antagonistic for no reason (just like Tommy), she is a pimp, a drug dealer and a junky. Fuck me...in what universe do you define bad people?

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
rechecked it for you. the words are "We can't cut back, we're so close now" which implies they can quit once they get enough money. we just have to see if Mona quits in the next episode or Quinn tries to force her to continue. and just in case, making sure Mona doesn't talk about the restaurant after quitting is not the same as forcing her to work, consider it like signing an NDA at any normal job
View attachment 815783
Thnx for the quick check

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Sure they can, what's stopping them from backing out? They would even have the uhh what's the word here, upper hand? They could just drop the job and threaten her with exposing her business if she forces something on them.
She just doesn't want anyone to drop the job because it'd hurt her profits, simple. There's a difference to the wording there. Quinn saying something like "You can't quit now" doesn't mean it's not possible.
Yeah with convo with Camilla she’s seems far less concerned about Mona being out than Mona and more with Mona keeping stum.
With riona convo, I think Quinn is simply implying that it’s not as simple as riona’s fantasy Of them calling it quits all just calling it quits. If someone has their hooks into them(extorting/blackmailing) quitting simply leads to the can of worms going public.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Some people can't take someone fucking around with them apparently. I assume it's because when MC tries to insult her in the harshest way, she doesn't even get fazed. Not even a single reaction. She straiht up laughs at it, and this must piss you people off hahaha.
Instead I find this hilarious and interesting. Whatever, good luck with your damsels in distresses, very interesting characters indeed
Or, and here's a crazy idea, but maybe I don't like someone who does whatever she can to coerce people into prostitution and drug dealing.

No, it must be her attitude./s

Don't make excuses for horrible people. You can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase.

Hang on, we avoided that scenario? I'm struggling to think of any women in this game who've interacted with the MC and don't express some degree of awe at his prowess. I guess Beth might count, but only if you insult the cafeteria. Lydia Henderson and Dany don't seem interested, but they barely interact with the MC.

As for her prostitution racket being voluntary, we'll have to see what happens with Mona.
It's voluntary in the sense that she's not beating them or addicting them to drugs but finding women in dire financial straits and using that to psychologically manipulate them into prostituting themselves is not truly voluntary, but many don't see that for what it is(especially if they want Quinn to be sympathetic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
ROFL...when you end with apart from you've lost all intelligent argument. She is antagonistic for no reason (just like Tommy), she is a pimp, a drug dealer and a junky. Fuck me...in what universe do you define bad people?
But apart from...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't subscribe to the idea that drug use makes someone a bad person and I am pro legalisation of drugs and prostitution so there's that :rolleyes:

More than that, I am willing to believe that Quinn may, and that's the key word in this sentence, have initially got into this as an easier way to fund the sorority than the standard work they do and quickly found it to be lucrative enough that it could be used to fund the tuition fees of the restaurant staff.

Her behaviour at this point may (there's that word again) be a result of too many pledges wanting the free tuition without knowing what's required to earn it (and clearly not being the sort of girls who would be doing it free, unlike Sarah, Mel and Camilla)

I still believe she's made her bed and has to lie in it but I can also understand how she got into this situation.

wdsnap

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, awesome game! I'm kinda new to the forums, and I can't get the Fan sigs links in OP to work for me, can anyone help me? I'd love to have sigs with Camila and Sarah
I'm bumping this shamelessly, hoping someone can help a noob.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm bumping this shamelessly, hoping someone can help a noob.
I answered you 2 days ago when you posted that.

Yeah, the links are all messed up, probably because posts were deleted which moved those posts back from their original links. These are their links now:

FAN SIGS1 - FAN SIGS2 - FAN SIGS3 - FANSIGS4 - FANSIGS5 - FANSIGS6

You'll find Camila and Sarah sigs in number 3, and another Camila sig in number 5. I'm sure I've seen others for both of them, but as you can imagine, it's a big site and it's not easy to find them, but you can use these ones at least.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Lmao, I don't remember inviting you to this convo :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't subscribe to the idea that drug use makes someone a bad person and I am pro legalisation of drugs and prostitution so there's that :rolleyes:

More than that, I am willing to believe that Quinn may, and that's the key word in this sentence, have initially got into this as an easier way to fund the sorority than the standard work they do and quickly found it to be lucrative enough that it could be used to fund the tuition fees of the restaurant staff.

Her behaviour at this point may (there's that word again) be a result of too many pledges wanting the free tuition without knowing what's required to earn it (and clearly not being the sort of girls who would be doing it free, unlike Sarah, Mel and Camilla)

I still believe she's made her bed and has to lie in it but I can also understand how she got into this situation.
Quinn certainly does it for herself too, if not for the money (which it seems there is not) at least for a matter of power.

Quinn likes to lead the HOTs, and in general she likes to be in control.

it is very difficult to judge how "bad" her behavior is. the restaurant in the real world would be a very heavy fault, but in BADIK is it? I estimate that MC will have been a customer of the restaurant one game every 3, it cannot be such a serious fault. and even for drugs the speech is similar, if it is okay for the boys to have a joint on the roof, whoever sells it to them cannot be the devil. the doubts on the drug issue are greater, because it is not clear what kind of drug we are talking about (I don't think the Preps are interested in heroin) and how dangerous Quinn's outside partners are.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Don't make excuses for horrible people. You can't put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase.
What you like to stick in your ass is your business sir! ;)
It's voluntary in the sense that she's not beating them or addicting them to drugs but finding women in dire financial straits and using that to psychologically manipulate them into prostituting themselves is not truly voluntary, but many don't see that for what it is(especially if they want Quinn to be sympathetic.
I get what you're saying, but so far we don't know anything about anyone's personal situation other than Maya mentioning she "Needs" that money, right? Have i missed something? Sarah and Melanie were already in and don't seem to have issues. Mona is being brought in and clearly didn't know what she was getting herself into. Ashley (Possibly) may have had something similar done to her. Maya (I don't think will play ball) Camilla has stated she's aware of what she's doing, loves sex and why shouldn't she make money from what she'd be doing anyway. I see Quinn as more of a facilitator than out right villain. A pimp sure, she's pulling the strings of the girls. Then there's the drugs to which extent we don't fully know how bad that is yet but that's a whole other can of worms..

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes