Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you truly think that then you haven't been paying attention to Tommy's character like at all. 5 episodes in and if there's just one thing Tommy genuinely gives a fuck about it's the DIK's and their traditions. We've been consistently shown that since episode 1. We're all aware of Tommy's endless list of reasons that him unlikable shit person but like the people who MC talks to says-Tommy getting upset and lashing out isn't anything new he'll get over it and come around like Rusty states, he doesn't have another choice and he knows that.

Tommy going against the MC and the rest of the DIK's wouldn't be a "missed storytelling opportunity." it'd be a bizzare plot hole that would go against his character.

I personally don't view Tommy as an antagonist like some do but more of an annoying thorn on MC's side.
Tommy befriended Rusty because he had money. He latched on to him like a parasite, and even though Rusty is the one to suggest starting a fraternity, it looks a lot like Tommy was leading him towards that thought with the "I told you so" about the Preps, and then dismissing the Jocks and Nerds as viable frats to join. It's as though he was saying without saying, "Oh, if only there was a way to set up our own frat, but for that we'd need money and where, oh where, are we going to get that?" *wink-wink*. It feels quite manipulative, like he's using Rusty to get something that he (Tommy) wants.

The DIKs, for Tommy, seem to have always just been about him being able to have fun, mess around in college, and to not have to have any responsibility for its upkeep, and when something threatens that, like what has happened with Rusty's Dad cutting them off and the MC's plan of self-sustainability, his true colours are revealed. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the real story behind Vinny "dropping out" had to do with something he'd done that threatened to disband the DIKs, and Tommy convinced everyone to throw him under the bus in order to save the DIKs.

Tommy may genuinely care about the DIKs, but only in so far as he cares about the frat itself because it's his ideal party frat with zero responsibility and accountability and he wants to keep it that way, but the MC threatens to change that. So Tommy might just do something to try and oust the MC if he were to see such an opportunity because he feels like more of a dark horse antagonist than someone who will become a true friend to the MC.

Far from it, do you imagine only a Billy Big Bollocks could go to the college administrators with the footage of MC and Jade? That's a bitch move which is exactly what I expect someone tp Tommy to do.

I understand not everyone will have had that scene (or showed it if the did), the footage is just one example of what a weak antagonist would do.
Exactly. Tommy might seem like a "dog with no bark", but maybe he's the type who prefers to mess with people indirectly rather than directly, like for example, setting up fake Tybalt accounts to troll him or sending pictures to the Jocks of Arieth fucking every DIK. I could see Tommy being the type of person to do something like that, like he's someone who acts tough on the outside but then he pulls these kinds of sneaky, underhanded moves under the cloak of anonymity. But when things boil over, like in Ep 5, he does something rash and impulsive which he then immediately shrinks away from when it comes back on him.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Wait, quick question:
I just saw a YouTube video where it showed mc in a relationship between maya and josy. I assume in my playthrough because I did things with sage etc that that option wasn't available, correct?
So if I did a second playthrough where I was pure maya/josy, I'd have that story line?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait, quick question:
I just saw a YouTube video where it showed mc in a relationship between maya and josy. I assume in my playthrough because I did things with sage etc that that option wasn't available, correct?
So if I did a second playthrough where I was pure maya/josy, I'd have that story line?
In order to be in a relationship with M&J you need to have Neutral or CHICK affinity and have stayed with Josy in ep 2 and/or stayed with Maya in ep 3 as these are the requirements for them to accept "something more" with him. This can still happen even if you're pursuing Sage, Jill, and/or Bella.

Jul 20, 2020
In order to be in a relationship with M&J you need to have Neutral or CHICK affinity and have stayed with Josy in ep 2 and/or stayed with Maya in ep 3 as these are the requirements for them to accept "something more" with him. This can still happen even if you're pursuing Sage, Jill, and/or Bella.
Hmm, I didn't get that option, from what I read in the video comments, you can't smoke the weed, stay with maya's brother and avoid sage. In any case im going to relay this as maya/josy are my main focus.

This is a huge relief to me also, I didn't even know that wadscurrently an option. I was distraught that the option wasn't even available.

Thanks

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm, I didn't get that option, from what I read in the video comments, you can't smoke the weed, stay with maya's brother and avoid sage. In any case im going to relay this as maya/josy are my main focus.

Thanks
Well, those comments are wrong because you can smoke with Quinn so long as doing so doesn't push you into DIK affinity and you can stay with anyone you want at the end of Ep3 if all options are open. These do not affect being able to get "something more" with M&J.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

This is a huge relief to me also, I didn't even know that wadscurrently an option. I was distraught that the option wasn't even available.

Thanks
if you are struggling then the walkthrough may be of use to you as it is useful in that regard. As the oracle HB says...you need to have had a lewd scene with one of them...and be of the right 'affinity', so don't be making too many DIK affinity choices prior to the 'meeting' with them after the revelation.

Jul 20, 2020
Well, those comments are wrong because you can smoke with Quinn so long as doing so doesn't push you into DIK affinity and you can stay with anyone you want at the end of Ep3 if all options are open. These do not affect being able to get "something more" with M&J.
Cool thanks, I'm still going to start over. I have literally no interest in anything other than maya (and if josy is part of it, then it's a bonus), maybe I'll have two playthroughs, dik route and then the maya route.

This news really redeems the game for me, lol my playthrough really left a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
Cool thanks, I'm still going to start over. I have literally no interest in anything other than maya (and if josy is part of it, then it's a bonus), maybe I'll have two playthroughs, dik route and then the maya route.

This news really redeems the game for me, lol my playthrough really left a sour taste in my mouth.
Having multiple playthroughs is fun, the first one I hated acting like an ass so I was able to end up with Josy and Maya, but the DIK path I'm taking now has lead to some nice scenes. Also helps that I realized about the shuffle game and brawler that I didn't do in the first playthrough...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Naah, she looks fine there, I hope we can put some cream on other parts of her body after this though ;) (no it's not what you think it is, that won't happen yet I suppose :p )
I mean i like Jill i hope un this episode we gonna ser her and MC fuck

But she is not the only have the weird face, also my baby Maya in this scene.

ep2_maya_confront53.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Okay I figured out. This is a flashback to Jill and Rusty date. This is when Tommy show up and Rusty will act differently toward Jill. Jill is wearing very summer time outfit, so does Tommy, shirtless, only jacket.
and We knew, we are actually moving toward colder weather, winter is coming. So my bet that this is actually flashback :p

820584_1599399291647.png
EilBf-4XcAA3WdR.jpg
it's the same place, and Tommy looks younger, it is a flashback, to a Jill and Rusty date.
781995_uE69z5U.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes