Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay I figured out. This is a flashback to Jill and Rusty date. This is when Tommy show up and Rusty will act differently toward Jill. Jill is wearing very summer time outfit, so does Tommy, shirtless, only jacket.
and We knew, we are actually moving toward colder weather, winter is coming. So my bet that this is actually flashback :p

View attachment 831278
View attachment 831279
it's the same place, and Tommy looks younger, it is a flashback, to a Jill and Rusty date.
View attachment 831280
3 lettered reason why not: NTR.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Okay I figured out. This is a flashback to Jill and Rusty date. This is when Tommy show up and Rusty will act differently toward Jill. Jill is wearing very summer time outfit, so does Tommy, shirtless, only jacket.
and We knew, we are actually moving toward colder weather, winter is coming. So my bet that this is actually flashback :p

View attachment 831278
View attachment 831279
it's the same place, and Tommy looks younger, it is a flashback, to a Jill and Rusty date.
View attachment 831280

it could be, even if in these stories the weather is pure choreography and I doubt we will see the LIs dressed particularly heavy.

however in the next chapter there will already be the game of D&G, if there is also a flashback I do well to start complaining right now that the chapter is too short and nothing happens !!!:confused: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
NO!! . Because, the characters had a life before MC. They have past , if Josy and Maya were shown, Jill can be shown too. You won't be able to dismiss my theory with a simple ntr bullshit :p.
Yeah, but seeing that M&J scene was something that made that whole situation much harder. It may have happened before the MC was in the picture, but it's still a bit like watching a sex tape of your girlfriend with her ex; you acknowledge they've been in relationships in the past but you don't want to see it.

The fact is that showing this sort of thing could cause a "NTR" backlash from people who don't want to see their favourite LI get frisky with someone else, even if it's in a flashback, which is why I don't think that we'll see this here.

I don't think a flashback to a spoiled date would be considered NTR though, we all know what happened on that date with Jill and Rusty, right?
For some people it might, especially if they get a bit touchy-feely, kiss, or even get close to kissing.

I personally wouldn't call it NTR, but it's still not something I'd like to see, especially after the M&J flashback.

Reactions: Fearket

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
however in the next chapter there will already be the game of D&G, if there is also a flashback I do well to start complaining right now that the chapter is too short and nothing happens !!!:confused: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well too early to complain yet . :p . But Jill did not liked when Rusty acted differently toward her once his friends arrived. with an insight flashback, that could be potentially put to the test with the MC. How He will treat Jill when his friends are around. and I don't mind slow build up. this is just the second chapter of the second season, out of 4 season. I don't want everything at once :D.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, but seeing that M&J scene was something that made that whole situation much harder. It may have happened before the MC was in the picture, but it's still a bit like watching a sex tape of your girlfriend with her ex; you acknowledge they've been in relationships in the past but you don't want to see it.

The fact is that showing this sort of thing could cause a "NTR" backlash from people who don't want to see their favourite LI get frisky with someone else, even if it's in a flashback, which is why I don't think that we'll see this here.

For some people it might, especially if they get a bit touchy-feely, kiss, or even get close to kissing.

I personally wouldn't call it NTR, but it's still not something I'd like to see, especially after the M&J flashback.
DPC made it clear he doesn't give a shit about people's snowflake feeling. There is a goddamn warning in the beginning of the game. :) if he start to catering to certain peoples he will lose his creative freedom.
also Im not ruling out the idea of some of the girls will end up with someone else, if you not pursuing them.

I could be wrong about the flashback, idea, but you won't be able to convince me with this stupid tactic you use, "NTR and peoples feelings" , sure :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Tommy befriended Rusty because he had money. He latched on to him like a parasite, and even though Rusty is the one to suggest starting a fraternity, it looks a lot like Tommy was leading him towards that thought with the "I told you so" about the Preps, and then dismissing the Jocks and Nerds as viable frats to join. It's as though he was saying without saying, "Oh, if only there was a way to set up our own frat, but for that we'd need money and where, oh where, are we going to get that?" *wink-wink*. It feels quite manipulative, like he's using Rusty to get something that he (Tommy) wants.
Obviously, he is. The catch is that he's getting something Rusty wants, too. At a certain point you can't really call that manipulation.

After all, the MC is only pledging the DIKs to have a roof over his head. He was happy to mooch off Rusty same as the rest. Now, you can say he was willing to do work to repair the mansion when Tommy just wanted someone else to fix it, but I say that's just a result of the MC being smarter than Tommy. Tommy being a whiny bitch has never been in question. If Rusty had enough money to repair the place, would the MC have insisted he and his 'brothers' do the work themselves anyway? Doubtful.

And it's not like the MC was offering to patch up the mansion for the DIKs on his own. In the end, his big speech conveniently resulted in the DIKs agreeing to pitch in to help solve the MC's problem. So shall we conclude that the MC is manipulating the DIKs too?

If we want to see actual manipulation, I think Quinn is a better choice. Unlike Tommy, she deliberately lied to Sage so that Sage would do something she never would have done on her own. Moreover, the end result of Sage's sacrifice was supporting a cause Quinn knew Sage would not approve of. Quinn even tried to goad Sage into getting more money by submitting to her parents. That is what taking advantage of a rich friend looks like.

To me, the difference between the MC and Tommy is much smaller than the difference with Quinn. Tommy is lazy and headstrong, so he feels no shame in mooching. But he doesn't trick his marks. He takes whatever he gets just by being himself. You'll note that when he says he considered Quinn an even closer friend than Rusty, the context is not that Rusty is no longer a close friend; it was meant to illustrate just how close he felt his bond with Quinn was.

Similarly, when Vinny said Tommy and Rusty should pass their own hazing rules Tommy was initially insulted, but by the time they were picking tasks on the roof Tommy was enthusiastic even knowing he'd have to do them. Clearly his interest in bonding with frat brothers outweighed the missed opportunity to demean people in his mind.

I understand your dislike for Tommy. I even share it. But I think you are going to far when you assume that ALL his motivations are not merely self-serving, but must harm those around him as well.

Pédecabra090

Oct 17, 2018
So why do we see a picture of her on the "happy" rooster since it's a flashback, it wouldn't make sense. Sorry for my English, it's not my strong point.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So why do we see a picture of her on the "happy" rooster since it's a flashback, it wouldn't make sense. Sorry for my English, it's not my strong point.
Hahaha, Good one ;) but maybe it's not the "rooster app" . rooster is represent the twitter, may be this and the other photos are from a new app , an Instagram type app. and this is an old photo :p

Pédecabra090

Oct 17, 2018
Hahaha, Good one ;) but maybe it's not the "rooster app" . rooster is represent the twitter, may be this and the other photos are from a new app , an Instagram type app. and this is an old photo :p
For that Drpinkcake has to create an instagram and post the photos related to this app to know the difference :D , only episode 6 can enlighten us :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For that Drpinkcake has to create an instagram and post the photos related to this app to know the difference :D , only episode 6 can enlighten us :D
Not necessarily, discord for example not exist in the game, and i'm not sure if every rooster post indeed made it to the real world twitter. :LOL:
But you use at least logic to dismiss my theory, I appreciate it :) :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After all, the MC is only pledging the DIKs to have a roof over his head. He was happy to mooch off Rusty same as the rest. Now, you can say he was willing to do work to repair the mansion when Tommy just wanted someone else to fix it, but I say that's just a result of the MC being smarter than Tommy. Tommy being a whiny bitch has never been in question. If Rusty had enough money to repair the place, would the MC have insisted he and his 'brothers' do the work themselves anyway? Doubtful.
The MC didn't know that Rusty's Dad provided the money to support the DIKs and when he found out he actually questioned it showing that he doesn't agree with it. So he wasn't "happy to mooch off Rusty" as he didn't know that's how it worked. Also, if it wasn't for Derek pressuring him into it then he probably wouldn't have tried to join the DIKs after the cum-petition, so his motivation wasn't entirely because he needed somewhere to stay as he was also doing it for Derek.

And it's not like the MC was offering to patch up the mansion for the DIKs on his own. In the end, his big speech conveniently resulted in the DIKs agreeing to pitch in to help solve the MC's problem. So shall we conclude that the MC is manipulating the DIKs too?
Yes, the MC needs somewhere to stay, but I think he also realises that the DIKs can be better than what they are and this is their chance to change. So there's an altruism to his speech and it's not motivated by a purely selfish desire to have a roof over his head, especially when he has other options right now as a temporary solution.

Can't believe I forgot that this is also a Rooster Cluck. :FacePalm:

So, yeah, definitely not a flashback.

Not necessarily, discord for example not exist in the game, and i'm not sure if every rooster post indeed made it to the real world twitter. :LOL:
But you use at least logic to dismiss my theory, I appreciate it :) :cool:
The only one that didn't was the Cathy pic, but every other Rooster post since ep 3 has been posted on Twitter.

Reactions: Fearket

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I REALLY hope Zoe shows up in season 3, looking to reconnect with MC, playing the same role Ana did in Acting Lessons.

Sage: [Tears in her eyes.] I can't believe you! I dumped Chad for you, and now you tell me you're going back to your surfer ex-girlfriend?

MC: I...I'm sorry, but I love her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 831278
View attachment 831279
View attachment 831280
Considering Tommy used to be more muscular but not anymore it makes sense, actually...

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I REALLY hope Zoe shows up in season 3, looking to reconnect with MC, playing the same role Ana did in Acting Lessons.

Sage: [Tears in her eyes.] I can't believe you! I dumped Chad for you, and now you tell me you're going back to your surfer ex-girlfriend?

MC: I...I'm sorry, but I love her.
You better delete this before I find a giant spider to unleash on your ass, Mr. Weasley.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes