flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, a first date that's also the last rarely has a happy ending. Especially with Jill expressing how much she dreads the "rules" of dating that state she has to kiss on first and have sex on the third.
We only got Jill' side of the story and she wasn't very specific. All we have right now is: "DIKs showed up and and Rusty switched to bro mode".
We also have yet to hear what Rusty has to say about their date, or his thoughts on Jill.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We only got Jill' side of the story and she wasn't very specific. All we have right now is: "DIKs showed up and and Rusty switched to bro mode".
We also have yet to hear what Rusty has to say about their date, or his thoughts on Jill.
And Jill's side of the story is likely to be the more believable one.

Sep 22, 2017
And Jill's side of the story is likely to be the more believable one.
If Rusty told his side of the story in front of other DIKs and it sounds like male bravado then sure, believe Jill. If it's just a one-on-one brotalk with the MC then I'm inclined to believe Rusty unless he goes way off with some ridiculous tall tale, which isn't like him at all. Also, let's not pretend Jill would have no motivation to conceal certain things if they could potentially damage her immaculate image.

Jul 20, 2020
Do we, though?
True, we only have Jill's first hand account of it, but I think she's more trustworthy than most, if not all the DIK members. Jill, so far, has been pretty open toward MC overall. Rusty, and other DIK's are more self centered and care about their image/ego more than other characters (from what I've seen/noticed).

Then again, in my playthrough, I'm not necessarily (personally) allied with the DIK frats, I personally line up with Chik affinity/Chik for the Maya/Josy storyline.

As long as the maya/josy storyline doesn't get f'd with some crazy drama I don't care about the rest...

Edit: I know there's something that Jill and Bella are hiding, they obviously have serious history and her husband left after some altercation. Likely Bella cheated on him with another teachers husband. I also wonder if Bella and Jill are related, given the picture you find in Jill's room in the beginning of the game. Or maybe Jill and bella had a relationship that the husband found out about (Or jill is related to the husband)..

too many options.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
May 26, 2020
True, we only have Jill's first hand account of it, but I think she's more trustworthy than most, if not all the DIK members. Jill, so far, has been pretty open toward MC overall. Rusty, and other DIK's are more self centered and care about their image/ego more than other characters (from what I've seen/noticed).

Then again, in my playthrough, I'm not necessarily (personally) allied with the DIK frats, I personally line up with Chik affinity/Chik for the Maya/Josy storyline.

As long as the maya/josy storyline doesn't get f'd with some crazy drama I don't care about the rest...

Edit: I know there's something that Jill and Bella are hiding, they obviously have serious history and her husband left after some altercation. Likely Bella cheated on him with another teachers husband. I also wonder if Bella and Jill are related, given the picture you find in Jill's room in the beginning of the game. Or maybe Jill and bella had a relationship that the husband found out about (Or jill is related to the husband)..

too many options.. lol
So... you're saying Bella could be Jill's stepmom ;)

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If Rusty told his side of the story in front of other DIKs and it sounds like male bravado then sure, believe Jill. If it's just a one-on-one brotalk with the MC then I'm inclined to believe Rusty unless he goes way off with some ridiculous tall tale, which isn't like him at all. Also, let's not pretend Jill would have no motivation to conceal certain things if they could potentially damage her immaculate image.
Even in a one-on-one I reckon he'd likely confirm Jill's side. He'd probably even admit to his "bro" behaviour when he met up with his fellow DIKS but wouldn't understand what he did that was wrong and thinks it was all just a misunderstanding or that she was too stuck up and not fun enough for him.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Pretty sure they were girlfriends or at least had an affair, was just a what if from what Tidoguy said.
I don't think's it a what if based on the information so far. Especially that scene in Ep. 5. I'm 99% sure the reason Bella's marriage blew up was that she had an affair with Jill.

May 26, 2020
I don't think's it a what if based on the information so far. Especially that scene in Ep. 5. I'm 99% sure the reason Bella's marriage blew up was that she had an affair with Jill.
The whatif part was when Tidguy was saying that Jill could have been related to Bella's husband.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
But Bella clearly blamed her husband for something.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't see how anything that happened on the date would matter to Jill's image. It's not like the MC would care about her past boyfriends (he certainly hasn't been picky about other girls' lack of "innocence"). And I find it implausible she was participating in any drunken frat antics herself. So what is there to cover up? Besides, she's the one who brought up the topic, so it's hard to believe it could lead to some embarrassing skeleton in her closet.

All in all, I think Holy Bacchus is right: if Rusty's story differs from Jill, it will be in how how the two perceived each other's actions.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Seeing as how Josy openly brags about being a party girl, I wonder if she'll be down with joining Quinn's restaurant while Maya is aghast at the prospect.

Quinn: "Let me spell it out for you, Barbie doll! We're prostitutes. If you want 'free tuition,' then you're going to have to fuck clients for money!"

Maya: 'I really don't think-"

Josy: "Okay, I'm in."

Maya: "What?!!???"

Josy: "Have you SEEN some of the guys on the client list? Total studs!"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes