Sep 22, 2017
Seeing as how Josy openly brags about being a party girl, I wonder if she'll be down with joining Quinn's restaurant while Maya is aghast at the prospect.

Quinn: "Let me spell it out for you, Barbie doll! We're prostitutes. If you want 'free tuition,' then you're going to have to fuck clients for money!"

Maya: 'I really don't think-"

Josy: "Okay, I'm in."

Maya: "What?!!???"

Josy: "Have you SEEN some of the guys on the client list? Total studs!"
I'm starting to think you casually drop by sometimes to farm some facepalms.
MellowTediousCassowary-size_restricted.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well too early to complain yet . :p . But Jill did not liked when Rusty acted differently toward her once his friends arrived. with an insight flashback, that could be potentially put to the test with the MC. How He will treat Jill when his friends are around. and I don't mind slow build up. this is just the second chapter of the second season, out of 4 season. I don't want everything at once :D.
complain first
complain hard
no mercy

giphy.gif

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I REALLY hope Zoe shows up in season 3, looking to reconnect with MC, playing the same role Ana did in Acting Lessons.

Sage: [Tears in her eyes.] I can't believe you! I dumped Chad for you, and now you tell me you're going back to your surfer ex-girlfriend?

MC: I...I'm sorry, but I love her.
Zoe? Eww!

"Don't worry, Sage, you fine foxy lady. You got nothing to worry about with that homeless chick."

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Okay I figured out. This is a flashback to Jill and Rusty date. This is when Tommy show up and Rusty will act differently toward Jill. Jill is wearing very summer time outfit, so does Tommy, shirtless, only jacket.
and We knew, we are actually moving toward colder weather, winter is coming. So my bet that this is actually flashback :p

View attachment 831278
View attachment 831279
it's the same place, and Tommy looks younger, it is a flashback, to a Jill and Rusty date.
View attachment 831280
all clucks posted by DPC are present day so no Jill/Rusty flashback.

Reactions: Mistrophera

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Obviously, he is. The catch is that he's getting something Rusty wants, too. At a certain point you can't really call that manipulation.

After all, the MC is only pledging the DIKs to have a roof over his head. He was happy to mooch off Rusty same as the rest. Now, you can say he was willing to do work to repair the mansion when Tommy just wanted someone else to fix it, but I say that's just a result of the MC being smarter than Tommy. Tommy being a whiny bitch has never been in question. If Rusty had enough money to repair the place, would the MC have insisted he and his 'brothers' do the work themselves anyway? Doubtful.

And it's not like the MC was offering to patch up the mansion for the DIKs on his own. In the end, his big speech conveniently resulted in the DIKs agreeing to pitch in to help solve the MC's problem. So shall we conclude that the MC is manipulating the DIKs too?

If we want to see actual manipulation, I think Quinn is a better choice. Unlike Tommy, she deliberately lied to Sage so that Sage would do something she never would have done on her own. Moreover, the end result of Sage's sacrifice was supporting a cause Quinn knew Sage would not approve of. Quinn even tried to goad Sage into getting more money by submitting to her parents. That is what taking advantage of a rich friend looks like.

To me, the difference between the MC and Tommy is much smaller than the difference with Quinn. Tommy is lazy and headstrong, so he feels no shame in mooching. But he doesn't trick his marks. He takes whatever he gets just by being himself. You'll note that when he says he considered Quinn an even closer friend than Rusty, the context is not that Rusty is no longer a close friend; it was meant to illustrate just how close he felt his bond with Quinn was.

Similarly, when Vinny said Tommy and Rusty should pass their own hazing rules Tommy was initially insulted, but by the time they were picking tasks on the roof Tommy was enthusiastic even knowing he'd have to do them. Clearly his interest in bonding with frat brothers outweighed the missed opportunity to demean people in his mind.

I understand your dislike for Tommy. I even share it. But I think you are going to far when you assume that ALL his motivations are not merely self-serving, but must harm those around him as well.
I don't understand why talking about the right or wrong behavior of the various characters often ends up being incredibly hard on MC.

MC does not need DIKs to have a roof, he would have a dorm room, being able to avoid living with a very strange guy he would prefer to stay with DIKs (then if he wanted to in 50% of the games he could return to be with Maya and Josy which I think is not a very bad solution...), but the room with DIKs is not a privilege, it is MC's right after having made it through hells week, he earned it, a right that Tommy's childish behavior has put at risk, with flying dildos revenge...

I have already expressed my opinion about Tommy, a dog that barks and does not bite, when he speaks he is always very unpleasant (with everyone, even with Rusty), but then in his gestures he is harmless

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
all clucks posted by DPC are present day so no Jill/Rusty flashback.
This, and it would end up being a huge disappointment for us Jill's fans if this one turns out to be just a flashback, all this hype just to reduce it to a mere flashback of Jill/Rusty date, if that one is mentioned again I hope it will just be during a man to man talk or just a small scene, but I really don't see the necessity of it to be posted on twitter.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pretty sure they were girlfriends or at least had an affair, was just a what if from what Tidoguy said.
I don't think's it a what if based on the information so far. Especially that scene in Ep. 5. I'm 99% sure the reason Bella's marriage blew up was that she had an affair with Jill.
I don't think either of them will have had it in them to have a full-blown lesbian affair with each other. If it's anything, it's more likely to have been a one-time only make-out session, possibly with some heavy groping, and maybe they were caught doing it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes