AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No problem, no harm no foul, the games fill up really quick, I was shocked to see how full that drive got so quickly.

Plus I've been building a 3D library with daz3d in effort to learn and create my own project some day, maybe, lol.
I have 1.2 tera and i have 300gb or less but for this Games i have a only on partition lol and have less of 17 gb

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't understand, it will probably be 2 Weeks for him to launch the Game, or will it be 2 Weeks for his tests?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png
Neither. He's saying he'll probably need 2 weeks for testing, but that's after he's done what's left which currently consists of:
  • A queue of 125 renders and 37 animations
  • Roughly 10-15 animations he has left to pose and render
  • 150-300 static renders to pose and render
  • Phone content
  • 2 free-roam events
  • Coding.
That might all take another few weeks, then DPC will playtest and polish it before sending it to the testers and that might take 2 weeks. So end of October/start of November is looking most likely.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before the new update comes out, I will probably play from the beginning to refresh everything. I can't count how many times I've played this game. :D It is worth coming back to this game.
Not going to lie i used do to that but to keep things fresh in my mind.

But since the game is getting too big now i likely won't play from the start of season 1.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not going to lie i used do to that but to keep things fresh in my mind.

But since the game is getting too big now i likely won't play from the start of season 1.
I always like to play from the beginning whenever I come back to this game. :D
I admit that it takes some time, looking at how much content there is. But it is fun to play, and sometimes I notice things that I missed.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't think either of them will have had it in them to have a full-blown lesbian affair with each other. If it's anything, it's more likely to have been a one-time only make-out session, possibly with some heavy groping, and maybe they were caught doing it.
Yeah, then why, exactly, is it so hard for them to sleep next to each other? Pretty sure they were uncomfortable because of their previous sexual relationship and how it blew up Bella's marriage.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, then why, exactly, is it so hard for them to sleep next to each other? Pretty sure they were uncomfortable because of their previous sexual relationship and how it blew up Bella's marriage.
It could just have been an uncomfortable reminder of something that happened between them when they were last in a bed together, but not necessarily a sexual affair. Jill staying the night after the 2 of them had an emotionally charged drinking session that led to them having a make-out session is all it could have been.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Posted September 18,2020

This week I've been working on art, posing static renders and animations.
The current completed render count is 2641 renders and 108 animations.
I have a queue consisting of 305 renders and 35 animations.
When the queue is complete, it totals to 2946 renders and 143 animations.
The static renders are coming along nicely. I have 8 scenes and 2 free roam events left to pose renders for; some of these scenes are partially complete.
I estimate the remaining number of static renders to pose to be somewhere between 200-400.
When it comes to animations I have approximately 20-30 more to pose; one and a half lewd scene remains.
As you can see from this, there's quite some render time left (55-65 animations + 505-705 static renders).
I will focus on coding/writing the next week while the PCs render the art in the queue.
Other news
Thanks to all of you for your support! I can't believe we are over 8000 patrons in the community now. That's insane!
As a milestone reward, I want to share a couple of previews from episode 6.
I hope they still your hunger for the episode a while longer.

Have a nice weekend!
Love you guys
Dr PinkCake
I don't capture the images like N7 but can get the text over.

This week I've mostly been writing, polishing the game and coding while letting the PCs render the queue. I've posed some animations and static renders as well, so it's moving forward in all areas.
I'm almost finished writing, I have some phone content left and material for two free roam events.
2879 renders and 116 animations are complete.
The queue has 125 renders and 37 animations; meaning we're currently at 3004 renders and 153 animations for this update when everything has rendered.
I will be focusing on posing art next week. I have roughly 10-15 animations left to pose along with 150-300 static renders.
After I have posed everything I'll try to estimate the remaining render time. When all art is posed and I have to wait for it to render, I will playtest and polish the game myself. After that beta testing and proofreading will start, a process that takes approximately two weeks. Given the size and content of the episode, two weeks will likely be needed.
I haven't checked the file size of the game for this episode until now, and the zip file of the full download is currently 10.4 GB. I don't think it will be more than 11 GB, but that's the approximate space you will need for the game upon release (plus space for extracting the files of course).
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Okay let's do some math!

This week DPC added 238 renders and 8 animations, significantly up from 144 renders and 5 animations last week (and 132 renders and 9 animations the week before). That gives us a September average of ~171 renders and 7.3 animations per week.

There are 275-425 static renders and 47-52 animations still to process. That translates to about 2-3 weeks to finish the static renders, but about 7 weeks to finish the animations. DPC has had a full animation queue for some time now, so I think the only way the animations take less time is if the remaining animations are disproportionately shorter than average. That is possible, but I suspect DPC sorts his posing by scene or by inspiration rather than length/complexity.

If we get slightly optimistic, I think we're looking at 6 weeks to finish the animations. That should leave plenty of time for DPC to finish the remaining renders and any other tasks (posing, writing, coding, etc). After that it's just down to testing and proofreading. Some of that might be done in parallel with the last few animations, but I doubt DPC would want less than a week to poke around with the final product.

So I'd say the earliest we're getting Episode 6 is November 13. That's neither auspicious nor soon, but it could be worse.

Looking at it this way, however, I have to admit I'm skeptical the animations are worth the time. I've rarely felt animations add much to adult novels compared to good static renders, and BaDIK's animations are no exception. DPC mentioned some new animation techniques so maybe Episode 6 will change that. But otherwise, I hope DPC will cut back on animations going forward rather than continue to escalate the numbers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But otherwise, I hope DPC will cut back on animations going forward rather than continue to escalate the numbers.
I'm betting you'll change your tune once you see the animations. :sneaky:

Expecting some exceptional stuff, particularly something involving a certain Scavenger Hunt Task. ;) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It could just have been an uncomfortable reminder of something that happened between them when they were last in a bed together, but not necessarily a sexual affair.
You're really reaching. All things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. The simplest explanation is that they had a sexual affair that the husband found out about(a make out session is hardly severe enough to lead to a 3 or so year estrangement).

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Honestly? As someone who immigrated to this game after years now of constant radio-silence from another successful patreon adult game developer, I'm just thrilled that DrPinkCake seems to be in frequent contact with his fans and provides a steady stream of status updates.

Y'all don't know how rare that is.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm betting you'll change your tune once you see the animations. :sneaky:

Expecting some exceptional stuff, particularly something involving a certain Scavenger Hunt Task. ;) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt it.

I mean I'm definitely looking forward to the scene, I just don't expect the animations to be what's pulling the weight.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're really reaching. All things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. The simplest explanation is that they had a sexual affair that the husband found out about(a make out session is hardly severe enough to lead to a 3 or so year estrangement).
I honestly think that's the least simple explanation as I don't see either of them in engaging in a full-on lesbian affair, especially Jill. An accidental drunken kiss/make-out session that the husband walked in on when he and Bella were going through problems that may have started with him seems more plausible.

Also, the whole "3 year thing" is ambiguous as all we know is that it's been 3 years since Bella has felt so sexually attracted to a man, but that doesn't mean James has been gone for 3 years. It could just mean that things fizzled between them 3 years ago and she didn't feel as sexually attracted to James anymore.

I doubt it.

I mean I'm definitely looking forward to the scene, I just don't expect the animations to be what's pulling the weight.
Well his animations are exceptional and those Josy ones in the last episode were incredible. :love:

So the more the merrier, is what I say. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes