Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No it's not. She flat out says(thinks)? it. She's pissed at him for not coming back.
no. She says come back by herself, says it's been too long. Also she says she forgave him. But what's an assumption is her being married to a Royce, that's what he was meaning

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That seems kinda dumb since the mcs personality is very different on both paths
Well, the main story will not change. Let's remember Mass Effect's Paragon/Renegade system. You can swing either way, but the story will always be the same.
And yet, I believe the affinity system will matter later in the story a lot more, we'll see

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Rambling thought.... Not a Royce marriage.. Royce AFFAIR -Jill yes... not even a stretch or trolling. Pretty much confirmed in last update dialogue.
Thinking Bella lost a baby-locked door baby room. Hubby didn't give love and support. Found sidemeat on campus. Bella found comfort -Jill. Hubby lost it. Left. Bella in current semi broken state... Certainly better than the Leah reincarnation fear... but doesn't fully explain library black screen dialogue.

IF Jill is the AUNT of MC, Incest tag should have been added long ago..... just saying.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am very concerned that DPC is going to rehash his AL story tools in BADIK. The skills and humor and animations he has are pretty epic though. I am hoping he goes a non repeat route, and more, not less animations

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Animations are hit and miss because they're so unnatural when done in DAZ. Even the better ones look strange at the best of times.

Honestly having animations that slow down updates is a big minus for me, personally.

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Okay let's do some math!

This week DPC added 238 renders and 8 animations, significantly up from 144 renders and 5 animations last week (and 132 renders and 9 animations the week before). That gives us a September average of ~171 renders and 7.3 animations per week.

There are 275-425 static renders and 47-52 animations still to process. That translates to about 2-3 weeks to finish the static renders, but about 7 weeks to finish the animations. DPC has had a full animation queue for some time now, so I think the only way the animations take less time is if the remaining animations are disproportionately shorter than average. That is possible, but I suspect DPC sorts his posing by scene or by inspiration rather than length/complexity.

If we get slightly optimistic, I think we're looking at 6 weeks to finish the animations. That should leave plenty of time for DPC to finish the remaining renders and any other tasks (posing, writing, coding, etc). After that it's just down to testing and proofreading. Some of that might be done in parallel with the last few animations, but I doubt DPC would want less than a week to poke around with the final product.

So I'd say the earliest we're getting Episode 6 is November 13. That's neither auspicious nor soon, but it could be worse.

Looking at it this way, however, I have to admit I'm skeptical the animations are worth the time. I've rarely felt animations add much to adult novels compared to good static renders, and BaDIK's animations are no exception. DPC mentioned some new animation techniques so maybe Episode 6 will change that. But otherwise, I hope DPC will cut back on animations going forward rather than continue to escalate the numbers.
Are you crazy? It doesn't make sense, if it were the way you're talking, there would be no reason for him to say that the tests will take 2 weeks and etc.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Just finished Episode 5,
I did the friendship route when confronted with Maya and Josy cuz I ain't about that polygamy life.

However, when Maya was super sad cuz she is jealous of Josy's normal father, You have a choice to follow and comfort her. She subsequently gets super butthurt when you console her and is seething that you chose a friendship option.

Does this indicate that the 'friendship' choice doesn't neccecarily mean that these two girls are locked out of a romance?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just finished Episode 5,
I did the friendship route when confronted with Maya and Josy cuz I ain't about that polygamy life.

However, when Maya was super sad cuz she is jealous of Josy's normal father, You have a choice to follow and comfort her. She subsequently gets super butthurt when you console her and is seething that you chose a friendship option.

Does this indicate that the 'friendship' choice doesn't neccecarily mean that these two girls are locked out of a romance?
That's definitely the impression I got. I helped Josy take her stuff to her dorm and there is a similar interaction there where it seems like Josy doesn't necessarily want to stop her relationship with MC at just the friend zone. She complains that she wasn't given any say and just didn't want to be left out so she "goes along with it".

Edit: just to add, I hope that's the case, too - I'm hoping there will be something similar with Jade, too - I didn't make a move on Jade at the right spot earlier in the game, because things felt a little "off" there and I didn't want to bang Tybalt's mom and potentially ruin opportunities with Jill or Bella, but if Jill or Bella do something to irritate me later I'd like another opportunity at Jade. :D

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Not really possible unless Jill was born right around when Lynette went away, meaning there wouldn't be any pictures of them together. Plus it would be weird for MC not to recognize his own mom.
The picture you are talking about is of Jill with Bella when she was younger. Not with Lynette. Jill is two years older than the MC. So it is possible she was very young when her sister left.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Are you crazy? It doesn't make sense, if it were the way you're talking, there would be no reason for him to say that the tests will take 2 weeks and etc.
I'm not quite sure what you are objecting to. DPC said testing would take two weeks, but that would be after his own tests, which would in turn be after everything was posed and ready for rendering. I based my estimate on time I thought it would take to render the animations, plus a week extra to finish testing.

Just finished Episode 5,

No one knows for sure, obviously, but the general consensus is that there will eventually be a way to pursue Maya or Josy individually. It may take a while to play out, though, and I'm not eager to see what will happen to the other girl.

Reactions: Kuraii

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Thanks to the Walkthrough Mod, I'm going the harem route.

I want to have my cake and fuck it too.
The Harem route, where your goal is to be intimate with as many girls as possible in a single Save is tough and necessary!

Then start new games and try to find everything you missed.

Then start a new save and follow the path you think best suits your playstyle.

Not to mention the Experimental Save where you just mess with the Universe! Like getting Bella to physically throw you out of the Library! Hehehe.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just finished Episode 5,

good question, but one that no one can answer for sure.

a "solo route" with Maya or Josy exists very, very likely. in theory it should be accessible starting from "friendship only", but it is not necessarily possible from the mini harem too, am in this case it is only possible.

my idea is that at some point, under certain conditions, the couple Maya & Josy must break up (otherwise the "solo route" would not be possible) and since it narratively represents an important scene I think it can also happen in the mini harem, whatever it is the motivation would work in both situations.
at that moment MC will have to play his cards (of course if he is interested in one of the two girls)

Reactions: Hrllav
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes