NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I just cleaned up 100GB by deleting zip files from my downloads folder. Should clean up another 100 if I delete old versions of games that I keep for some reason I don't remember
So you're working off the same "System" as me then :D
Occasionally I go "Wait, why the fuck do I have four old versions and their zipfiles of all these games" and go on a cleaning spree.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
WTF why save files from 4 version doesnt work? Where can I get save for the 5 version now?
You must've used the walkthrough mod, they work fine otherwise.

Assuming that's the case, download the modfix in the OP

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Since, I like Sage the most, i will follow her path(Staying with sage) till the end in my main dik path. i didn't go for that M&J in chik playthrough(staying with bella) initially. but since update is taking long, i played that path too:giggle:. Only path i haven't played is staying with derek, hence that club scene is locked with tommy and rusty.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just finished Episode 5,
I did the friendship route when confronted with Maya and Josy cuz I ain't about that polygamy life.

However, when Maya was super sad cuz she is jealous of Josy's normal father, You have a choice to follow and comfort her. She subsequently gets super butthurt when you console her and is seething that you chose a friendship option.

Does this indicate that the 'friendship' choice doesn't neccecarily mean that these two girls are locked out of a romance?
Seems very likely, especially since you also have the option to tell Derek if you still have feelings for one of them. Might be that whichever one you choose will eventually come back to the MC if/when their relationship breaks down again and you'll have the option to try again or not. Or perhaps things will happen between the MC and the chosen girl a few times before their relationship hits the skids, we'll have to and see.

Regardless of how this will play out, I do think that there will be a chance for either girl on the friend route and even on the rejection where they turned the MC down.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Stephen is a complete ass....

As long as Maya and Josy do not have a fatal ending ala another game I won't mention, then choosing one or both should be fine. Personally I think a Bella choice is pretty much my only destiny, with or without a Jill add on....

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Mona is actually one of my favorite side girls. I would love for a Cammy Mona long term combo... but unless Cam walks out as well, that seems unlikely to ever pan out.. plus DPC would really be stretching to include that many pairings of actual possible love interests by the end of this. As I said previously, of what has been presented, Bella is my main girl... with or without Jill. Strangely Maya second, even though she could not be more different. Then Sage.. Then Josy and lastly Jill. I know that is probably a really freaked out order... but my dinosaur second brain reacts as he reacts and I can't get as into Jill as others seem to be... NOT saying she is not great... She just doesn't cause blood loss to the main brain as much.

Reactions: 2001sge

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Serious question, what does 'Defend Chad', during the "Bullying" confrontation in episode 3 with the teachers, do exactly ? In teh walkthrough, that option is not listed, therefore I'm wondering what it does. I finished episode 3 so I'm way past that choice but it still bothers me greatly that I don't know the consequences of the choices I make.

Thanks.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Serious question, what does 'Defend Chad', during the "Bullying" confrontation in episode 3 with the teachers, do exactly ? In teh walkthrough, that option is not listed, therefore I'm wondering what it does. I finished episode 3 so I'm way past that choice but it still bothers me greatly that I don't know the consequences of the choices I make.

Thanks.
Nothing yet.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Thanks.
We don't know about consequences yet. But I guess you lose nothing if you defend him. Maybe Chad will become a bro in the end. Can't call him bad guy, looks like he just kept an image of jock when he was a president

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How exactly can I get a champagne bottle for Josy and Maya? Bartender sas I have to ask it from the waiting staff, but where are they?
Find the cloth, put it in the toilet then let the security guard about the toilet being blocked. Then you can grab a bottle from the kitchen (the door the guard won't let you enter)

If this seems complicated then I suggest you try playing the Discworld games from the mid-90s, replacing a croquet hammer with a stuffed flamingo is one of the more obvious puzzles :LOL:

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Right this is a totally random question but wanted a fast answer and this thread is very active.

I always download from mega, usually when you click download a pop up comes up, something about allowing mega to do something, really cant remember what it is, anyway i always click block. However just now clicked allowed by mistake and Im not sure what i actually am allowing.
The pop up doesnt come up anymore so i guess Im always allowing whatever ever it was asking now.

Any ideas what this was that Ive allowed and how to stop it, might be nothing bad but just wanted to check.

Hope that makes sense and sorry for crashing the thread with something not related to the great game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes