felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so this game is all about 'Being A DIK' and when you're on DIK route you'll loose 2 main girls Maya and Josy. Main girls should be a constant no matter which route you take.
you do not lose them, at least for now you only lose the possibility of having a relationship with both at the same time.

overly DIK behavior doesn't help with either of them, but for now there are no foreclosures

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
so this game is all about 'Being A DIK' and when you're on DIK route you'll loose 2 main girls Maya and Josy. Main girls should be a constant no matter which route you take.
Choices matter. Each path will lock out some of the girls. That should have been pretty obvious while playing the game.

Reactions: wrath09

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Choices matter. Each path will lock out some of the girls. That should have been pretty obvious while playing the game.
nonDIK route will not lock out any main girls. you'll be sage's fuck buddy while being HUGE CHICK. yeah you'll miss out a lot of scenes with side girls.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

We'll kick off October with some exciting news.

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

We're waiting for 31 animations and a couple hundred statics to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well, sounds like we might be on for a release this month, but still probably likely to be the very end of the month. The 30th would be a good bet which would be exactly 5 months since Ep 5 released.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

It's like that the next update will be at November 2nd week. Hmm.... I can wait, but I can't wait to bang Camila, Jill,and a 3some with MJ.

Reactions: chociar666

always86

Mar 19, 2020
He will release on a Friday. My original predictions were the 16th or the 23rd. 16th can’t happen now. 23rd is unlikely. So probably either the 30th or the 6th.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
not that it changes much but I smell November
Well, the 30th is probably the earliest we can expect it. What they have left to do and even the beta testing could all be done before then, it's just a matter of whether it would be done in enough time to release on the 30th, if not then it will probably be the 6th of November.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes