Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

We'll kick off October with some exciting news.

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

We're waiting for 31 animations and a couple hundred statics to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
My guess this game will be release in October 30th

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I guess it mostly depeneds on how long the animations take to complete. I'm guessing last week of october (hopefully lol) If not early November. Hope to see it soon!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
A bit late than i expected but still the second half of october seems like a viable target.:)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'll say mid October. Last time we were on this last straw DPC managed to surprise me when I thought we would only get the update like one month after that. One week until beta testing and each update takes less and less time to beta test. I am hopefull around 12-18 October we'll be playing it

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
So apparently my friend lied to me (fuck you Joe) and it seems like the update wont be shippe until next month ...

Also I found an "easter egg" , last night when i was playing the game I found a photo of Jill and Bella sucking someone's pp (probably the mc) on the ground (yes it was clickable) so do you think that we will see that Jill Bella 3some soon .. man I cant wait ...
Dude your f..kin' username, genius...:ROFLMAO:
At least you not a "like" farmer like a LOT around here:LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'll say mid October. Last time we were on this last straw DPC managed to surprise me when I thought we would only get the update like one month after that. One week until beta testing and each update takes less and less time to beta test. I am hopefull around 12-18 October we'll be playing it
Ya I feel like 10/23 isn't impossible, but 10/30 is probably the most likely. In my mind it comes down to how long it takes him to finish up those last couple sections he talked about in the update. I remember for Episode 5 it seemed like the beta testing window took like 5-7 days less than he had projected, so I do think a 10/23 release is POSSIBLE...just not likely. I'm trying to be optimistic as I'm really looking forward to this update. :D

waiting for stock to come in for the 3080 RTX
You and me both brother...I'm dying waiting for the EVGA Hydro Copper, but figure in all likelihood they won't have any stock even once they get the SKU up on their site, lol.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Cannot wait for the next episode. I have a feeling that what happens to Rusty depends on your affinity when you talked with Cathy.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
No, since lewd scenes are optional and don't have any effect on a main plot point happening. Like MC being able to successfully console Cathy regardless of affinity and status for example.
I only asked because of that one tiny scene if you did have fun with Cathy once you've dropped her off and she takes a moment at her front door. (Which isn't there if you didn't have fun with her) I found that odd. But likely a character moment that maybe she's conflicted. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes