ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think when the EP 6 out I'm gonna play the game from the beginning :unsure:
We'll, do as you wish. I did a new playthrough recently, as I posted some pictures during it, and I just warn you,
even with knowing what I want, what decisions i wanna make and using the official walkthrough guide as a guide, it take me a while to finish it.
it is actually a long game if you start it from the begining. although, I did not skip anything, not even the conversations :D .
I suggest, if you want to replay it, do it now. When ep 6 coming out, you will be wanting to see the new stuff. :)

Reactions: Luther9555

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
We'll, do as you wish. I did a new playthrough recently, as I posted some pictures during it, and I just warn you,
even with knowing what I want, what decisions i wanna make and using the official walkthrough guide as a guide, it take me a while to finish it.
it is actually a long game if you start it from the begining. although, I did not skip anything, not even the conversations :D .
I suggest, if you want to replay it, do it now. When ep 6 coming out, you will be wanting to see the new stuff. :)
what's the frequency of updates? Is it 5-6 months for an episode?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Approximately, yeah. I started following this game in October 2019, and I think version 0.4 came out in the last week of October/first week of November. Then version 0.5 came out in early May, about 6 months later. So it makes sense that version 0.6 will drop at the end of October or early November.
Ep4 came out in 2020 january actually. January 10 exactly.
ep 4 was a big episode, because of the 3 different starting point. ep4 was the only episode until this point that took him more than 3-4 month. ep6 seem to be a big episode too, thats why its take him this long .

ep5 release date was Friday, May 29. but this is tricky because he spend around 2 week, with the steam version. He started to work properly on ep5 around end of february. so yeah in the past it was usually 4 month between episodes, except ep4. now as I said ep6 seems to be a big episode.
the promised 2 week beta testing is what its make this seem to be long shoot for an october release, but I'm not entirely sure it would actually be 2 proper week testing. my bet is oct 23. since he usualy release the episodes on friday.

but all in all, with each episode he puts more and more renders and more and more animations , so this development circles will only be just bigger, may be that is why he said : "at least there will be a season 3".

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I see a lot of speculation and hope the predictions are true, but has the Dev team committed to a release this month? No, I'm not stirring the pot, just asking and looking forward to playing DIK v0.6.0!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I wanted to know about jill's past and searched here about her and almost every comment was about her being virgin. why people are so much into her virginity? I mean yeah she's the most beautiful and innocent one in this game and it would be a great to know she's virgin but still will continue her route no matter she's virgin or not. Remember that Josy isn't virgin either. She has been with a man or many men in the past unlike maya.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I wanted to know about jill's past and searched here about her and almost every comment was about her being virgin. why people are so much into her virginity? I mean yeah she's the most beautiful and innocent one in this game and it would be a great to know she's virgin but still will continue her route no matter she's virgin or not. Remember that Josy isn't virgin either. She has been with a man or many men in the past unlike maya.
What does it matter if is virgin or not or will they also see it as NTR? :KEK:

My baby Maya is a bottom :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in reality that Jill is a virgin remains possible, but not so certain.

she is a girl who gives a lot of importance to sex, but this does not mean that she has not already traveled all the stages with another guy, or that her attention now comes from having been "rash" in a previous story.

personally I give little importance to the matter. it is important to be the last, not the first

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
What does it matter if is virgin or not or will they also see it as NTR? :KEK:

My baby Maya is a bottom :LUL:
NTR is only when you see or come to know your love interests having sex with an another man after you meet them. you can't do anything about their past.

Josy is not virgin. she has been with a man or maybe more than one in the past(not yet confirmed but the way she fucked MC in ep5 and that expression she made during cum facial made me think she had done it with a boy before). now that's not NTR. but if she have sex with an another man after meeting MC it will be counted as NTR. Still don't want to see any flashbacks where i have to see love interests having sex with other man.

Reactions: Razrback16

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
in reality that Jill is a virgin remains possible, but not so certain.

she is a girl who gives a lot of importance to sex, but this does not mean that she has not already traveled all the stages with another guy, or that her attention now comes from having been "rash" in a previous story.

personally I give little importance to the matter. it is important to be the last, not the first
The way how she behaves or how innocent she is, she is most probably virgin. If she's not she must have lost it in a serious relationship but she also said that she had never been in a serious date so she has never been in a serious relationship. Also she went on a date with Rusty only once and that also did not end well. TBH jill and bella are the 2 love interests we don't know much about. judging by her behavior she's virgin.

how can you say she gives importance to sex? if you mean she really want to have sex then no, she's not like that. if you mean she is one of those girls who wait for the right man and then have sex then yes you are correct.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

awex2198

Jun 25, 2019
damn, I love this game and can't wait for the next update... haven't got this feeling for a long time with gaming, but I wanted to ask you guys what games do you play to fill the gap? with some quality models like here and hours of content? idk if I can post this here but anyway

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way how she behaves or how innocent she is, she is most probably virgin. If she's not she must have lost it in a serious relationship but she also said that she had never been in a serious date so she has never been in a serious relationship. Also she went on a date with Rusty only once and that also did not end well. TBH jill and bella are the 2 love interests we don't know much about. judging by her behavior she's virgin.

how can you say she gives importance to sex? if you mean she really want to have sex then no, she's not like that. if you mean she is one of those girls who wait for the right man and then have sex then yes you are correct.
the second you said, Jill doesn't do anything sexual lightly, she wants to be sure.

I don't think however that the term "innocent" is the most correct for Jill, she is very serious, considering her age also excessively. even when Jill slows down MC's momentum, she seems very aware to me. she is very polite and therefore not very spontaneous, she always does, or at least tries to do, what she deems right. in every aspect, even the sexual one

she is opposites with Bella: Bella lets herself go and then repents, Jill holds back and then consoles herself by convincing herself that she did well

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What's the latest? When is the estimated release?
Same as it was the last 200 times this question was asked, late october, early november, based on the amount of work the dev says they have left to do. They don't estimates though so it's all guesswork.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
i'm a "pull out" player ... i have big problems with trusting others

anyway to answer you ... probably either Quinn or Jade ... would be the least predictable pregnancies
I don't think Jade would be possible, she's the one who started this little fling, I'm 100% sure she's smart enough to be on the pill. Quinn or some of the younger girls though? Who knows.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes