felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Jade would be possible, she's the one who started this little fling, I'm 100% sure she's smart enough to be on the pill. Quinn or some of the younger girls though? Who knows.
in that sense, all girls in the game who have sex should take their precautions, and the pill is the most common.

but the risk is always there, 0.0000001% but there is.

if we went to the date with Jade, there's no reason to think we won't have other chances.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
in that sense, all girls in the game who have sex should take their precautions, and the pill is the most common.

if we went to the date with Jade, there's no reason to think we won't have other chances.
Oh, I'm hoping for the more chances with Jade, she's my top pick but I've always liked MILFS so I'm biased. Ep5 was such a tease with her at the party, all I got was a nice little grope of that fine ass of hers. Would've liked to have the option to sneak off with her and go at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pointything

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I think, given the elapsed time in the first 5 chapters, that the story will be too short for that. I mean sure, DPC could have MC impregnate one or more of the girls but they'd be so early on by the time the game ends that it would be unsatisfactory to pregnancy fans while alienating everyone who isn't into that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think, given the elapsed time in the first 5 chapters, that the story will be too short for that. I mean sure, DPC could have MC impregnate one or more of the girls but they'd be so early on by the time the game ends that it would be unsatisfactory to pregnancy fans while alienating everyone who isn't into that.
I also doubt there is room for a pregnancy, even if given the context it would be the most credible "negative" twist

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
If you guys could have MC impregnate one character from this game then who wold it be?
None of them. Not into the pregnancy 'fetish'. I have two kids, I've seen first-hand the effects that has long-term on a woman's body. No thanks.

Plus, I actually like the LIs... I don't want to potentially ruin their futures and/or potential for careers by knocking them up in college before they (or the MC) are in any kind of stable enough situation to be able to properly raise a child.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Er, nobody because he's an 18 year old college student who should get to have a life first
None of them. Not into the pregnancy 'fetish'. I have two kids, I've seen first-hand the effects that has long-term on a woman's body. No thanks.

Plus, I actually like the LIs... I don't want to potentially ruin their futures or potential careers by knocking them up in college before they (or the MC) are in any kind of stable enough situation to be able to properly raise a child.
This, this, a thousand times this :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Plus, I actually like the LIs... I don't want to potentially ruin their futures and/or potential for careers by knocking them up in college before they (or the MC) are in any kind of stable enough situation to be able to properly raise a child.
That's why there's Bella, Cathy, Jade, and Nicole. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Er, nobody because he's an 18 year old college student who should get to have a life first
Warped's arguement includes the MC
Consider him a sperm donour for the older ladies then. ;)

Nicole is also a single mother who is stripping to support herself and her child... and you want to give her another one to support? Yikes. I didn't realize you hated her that much.
The MC will help her out with his inheritance.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes