amineab

Sep 12, 2019
So guys i'm moving away for uni next month .. the thing is the country I live in currently doesnt do anything to fight piracy ... but i'm leaving to Germany (some of my friends told me that even opening some sites like pirates bays for exmp may get you in trouble) So my question is .. will I be in trouble if I opened f95zone there ? thanks .

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
So you were trolling then? Well, at least you admit it, then... I guess.

No, I wasn't trolling. I really did not feel like reading through pages and when I asked the question I said to myself that I know someone was going tell me to check the pages.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Then maybe extend that knowledge of yours to learn how pressing the "previous page" button works so that the mods won't have to erase pointless conversations like this every fucking day.:giggle:
TBH, I didn't know if someone had already asked. I didn't want to check the previous pages.:rolleyes:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Since you're from the future and have already played the completed version of BaDIK, would you mind PMing me future winning numbers? Would appreciate it a lot :giggle:
Bacchus is the worst kind of time traveller, the kind that drops a hint or 2 then denies all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since you're from the future and have already played the completed version of BaDIK, would you mind PMing me future winning numbers? Would appreciate it a lot :giggle:
Since you're not a fan of future perfect tense related to a theory, I will rephrase to say that he could help her out if he were to receive an inheritance from his rich family.

Better?

NafetsX

May 13, 2019
So guys i'm moving away for uni next month .. the thing is the country I live in currently doesnt do anything to fight piracy ... but i'm leaving to Germany (some of my friends told me that even opening some sites like pirates bays for exmp may get you in trouble) So my question is .. will I be in trouble if I opened f95zone there ? thanks .
No problems here. You can do what you want to do as much as you like.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Since you're not a fan of future perfect tense related to a theory, I will rephrase to say that he could help her out if he were to receive an inheritance from his rich family.

Better?
So... you want to knock her up and then pay her off? Still seems pretty scummy... :)

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
There's a difference between paying someone off and offering financial support to someone you care about.
Maybe, but it appears she's already been knocked up and abandoned once... I hope she's not stupid enough to let another guy get her pregnant with nothing more than promises to take care of her financially, whether he seems to care about her or not. Realistically, the MC should prove he can be a good father to the child she already has before adding another one to the 'family'.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

morteconsumtis

Aug 5, 2017
hey you dont have any problems here in germany to open this side have fun in Germany
greetings

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes