d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
the second you said, Jill doesn't do anything sexual lightly, she wants to be sure.

I don't think however that the term "innocent" is the most correct for Jill, she is very serious, considering her age also excessively. even when Jill slows down MC's momentum, she seems very aware to me. she is very polite and therefore not very spontaneous, she always does, or at least tries to do, what she deems right. in every aspect, even the sexual one

she is opposites with Bella: Bella lets herself go and then repents, Jill holds back and then consoles herself by convincing herself that she did well
By Innocent i meant sexually innocent. She gives those Virgin girls vibes. Maya has never done with a boy and still she's more forward than jill when it comes to sex.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By Innocent i meant sexually innocent. She gives those Virgin girls vibes. Maya has never done with a boy and still she's more forward than jill when it comes to sex.
I understood what you meant. but I disagree.

Jill is not afraid of sex, she wants to do it with MC, but not now, she is convinced that waiting is better. her position is clear, whether it is acceptable or not.

to go back to your example: Maya is no less innocent than Jill, she is just much more passive, less convinced. she goes camping with Josy and discovers she is a lesbian, she stays in the room with Mc and she suspects she is heterosexual / bisexual ..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wonder what's going on, my guess is either HOTs discover the actual reason of the deal with Preps, or Chad dumping Sage
Scavenger Hunt evaluation? M&J look like Quinn is showing the proof of Maya's tasks to everyone
I lean towards the version of crabsinthekitchen.
the girls are dressed well, so it seems to be a formal occasion, as it could be the closure of the scavenger hunt,
and then they are all "freshmen" (is there a different term for women?)

Reactions: Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes