Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A) Quinn is showing evidence of what the girls did
B) The girls are being told they didn't make it into the HOTs
C) The girls are being given a new and daring final challenge
D) The girls are being shown something the MC did
E) None of the above

Which one could it be? :unsure:
the C would be quite unfair, already the free tuition is in doubt, adding a test would be really at the limit ... but being Quinn ...

if it were the D, there would also be Sage.
and Camilla and Lilly would not be so interested

if I have to bet a cent, I bet on the free tuition

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
E) None of the above

F) a-d

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the C would be quite unfair, already the free tuition is in doubt, adding a test would be really at the limit ... but being Quinn ...

if it were the D, there would also be Sage.
and Camilla and Lilly would not be so interested

if I have to bet a cent, I bet on the free tuition
If it was just about the tuition I don’t think Camila would have such a surprised expression on her face because she’s already in Quinn’s inner circle and likely knows about it already.

Maybe there’s a final challenge to perform a striptease for their fellow HOTS, that’s why Lily has a smile on her face. ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If it was just about the tuition I don’t think Camila would have such a surprised expression on her face because she’s already in Quinn’s inner circle and likely knows about it already.

Maybe there’s a final challenge to perform a striptease for their fellow HOTS, that’s why Lily has a smile on her face. ;)
I think only Rionna (and Quinn of course) really knows everything

Camilla is a pawn like any other, and I don't think she knows how badly they go economically, otherwise she would be rather worried too.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Are you kidding me? That face screams desire, the only trouble the MC is facing with that facial expression is his dick falling off after an all-nighter.:BootyTime:
That is a happy face. That's a "fuck me behind the reference section, big boy" look. :sneaky:
I was leaning towards this but there's something in it that makes me think otherwise.

I'm more than prepared to bow down to a majority believing otherwise as I've no tangible proof except a "feel" :D
Lets hope you two are right and I'm in the wrong.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
E) None of the above

Most surprised by Josy and Maya! Maybe they found out that there is no scholarship for being in Hot. (Learned that to get money you need to do something else).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well...Mona apparently left and Ashley was crying hard on previous ep, maybe they are receiving the news that they both quit?
Lily looking happy about that would be a bit strange, wouldn’t it? Like, why would she like hearing that?

Whatever they’re being told it’s clearly something that she likes the sound of. It could be the “tuition”, but I wouldn’t have thought she’d be into that. Yes, she’s a stripper, but to completely whore herself out? Didn’t think she be willing to go that far.

It could be a surprise final challenge, maybe something for Quinn to really test Maya’s resolve. :unsure:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

As beautiful as Sage is that does not look like a happy face. I just hope it's not the MC that's in trouble tbh.

Are you kidding me? That face screams desire, the only trouble the MC is facing with that facial expression is his dick falling off after an all-nighter.:BootyTime:

That is a happy face. That's a "fuck me behind the reference section, big boy" look. :sneaky:
All y’all need to familiarize yourselves with the Kuleshov effect, because that face is perfect for a demonstration.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes