ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well it's not exactly the same look of surprise as the other girls.

View attachment 844646

The upturned corners of her mouth do seem to form a slight smile.
honestly all of the girls expression is very basic, its only Maya who show some kind of reaction, the other girls have very standard basic expression, almost like normal. this is how they look like usually.
I assume they talk with the MC, because it's very first person pov. when other character interacting with each other, we usually see them from a third person perspective. They look at each other so we know who they talking.
may be Maya find out that there is no free tuition, and She is the only one who actually care about it. Lily, and Camilla not need and care about the money, Josy just get the money from her father recently.
all in all , they are all looks great :love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
ıs story of the game completed on paper or drpink just ımprovısıng
Only he knows for sure. I'm guessing he has an overall timeline of events laid out, and is writing the dialogue and specifics as he goes.
DPC, back when he was around during AL and the early days of BADIK, has always insisted that he has the overall main plot points of his stories written, and that it's his story to tell, and won't be changed by what people want.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I lean towards the version of crabsinthekitchen.
the girls are dressed well, so it seems to be a formal occasion, as it could be the closure of the scavenger hunt,
and then they are all "freshmen" (is there a different term for women?)
Likely possible indeed but it should still be a week away, will we get that far in the story? I sure hope so man

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Likely possible indeed but it should still be a week away, will we get that far in the story? I sure hope so man
we tend to load every single preview with many expectations, in the end some will also be a harmless scene.

in general it seems that Quinn will have her space in this episode, so we can link this preview to the one with Mona (who is absent), with Riona and with the drug dealers (if those in the preview are really them).

I think they go together, it could be Quinn (or someone in her place) who is forced to admit there is no free tuition, or it could be Mona's farewell to HOTs as tyery \ rsyf says

p.s. how do you tag another user?

Reactions: Zirael Q

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
All y’all need to familiarize yourselves with the Kuleshov effect, because that face is perfect for a demonstration.
I had to look up the Kuleshov effect and you do have a point as we don't have any real reference except our own biased views of how to interpret what she's trying to express. Especially as we're doing it in a vaccuum without any external input on why she's making that face.

Thanks for teaching me something new and making me laugh when I read up on it.

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Can i get a save from the end of this update plz? Possibly with all scenes included, dont wanna start over again

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Episode 6 - Preview #9: Maya, Josy, Camila, Lily
The classic preview. It promises interesting developments but provides next to no context to tell what they might be. Maya seems slightly alarmed, the others look... undefined. And, as noted, both Mona and Ashley are conspicuous in their absence.

If it were't for the formal wear, I might suspect this is them learning Mona and Ashley have dropped their pledges. But unless there's some big event on campus early in the week (maybe the reason Jill was playing the piano), it's not clear why they would dress up. Best guess is this is their HOT evaluation at the end of the week. If nothing else, that would mean we're advancing the story again, which would be welcome.

On the other hand, I don't see why the MC would be present for that event. It seems really awkward to have a dramatic sequence entirely as a cut-scene, especially one centering around two potentially rejected LIs. So is Maya's alarm just a minor issue, meaning this preview is turning a molehill into a mountain? Or is this something else entirely, like the MC interrupting the evaluation by crashing a different plotline into the HOTs' internal drama?

Beats me, we're just going to have to wait to find out. Is it November yet?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The classic preview. It promises interesting developments but provides next to no context to tell what they might be. Maya seems slightly alarmed, the others look... undefined. And, as noted, both Mona and Ashley are conspicuous in their absence.

If it were't for the formal wear, I might suspect this is them learning Mona and Ashley have dropped their pledges. But unless there's some big event on campus early in the week (maybe the reason Jill was playing the piano), it's not clear why they would dress up. Best guess is this is their HOT evaluation at the end of the week. If nothing else, that would mean we're advancing the story again, which would be welcome.

On the other hand, I don't see why the MC would be present for that event. It seems really awkward to have a dramatic sequence entirely as a cut-scene, especially one centering around two potentially rejected LIs. So is Maya's alarm just a minor issue, meaning this preview is turning a molehill into a mountain? Or is this something else entirely, like the MC interrupting the evaluation by crashing a different plotline into the HOTs' internal drama?

Beats me, we're just going to have to wait to find out. Is it November yet?
perfectly agree with you

for formal dresses: it seems plausible to me that the evening in which it is announced who will become a HOTs can be considered an important evening, the 4 girls could also be the 4 promoted (even if 4 seem a lot to me ...)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes