cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
There's a lot of things this could, maybe your telling Maya something crazy Derek did? Could be nothing important? Only time will tell.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There's a lot of things this could, maybe your telling Maya something crazy Derek did? Could be nothing important? Only time will tell.
Why would MC be with them at the HOT's place? If not something else entirely then it's just the end of Hell Week for the girls.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
we tend to load every single preview with many expectations, in the end some will also be a harmless scene.

in general it seems that Quinn will have her space in this episode, so we can link this preview to the one with Mona (who is absent), with Riona and with the drug dealers (if those in the preview are really them).

I think they go together, it could be Quinn (or someone in her place) who is forced to admit there is no free tuition, or it could be Mona's farewell to HOTs as tyery \ rsyf says

p.s. how do you tag another user?
just use @ and start typing their names pal. like felicemastronzo , see
if Ep 6 doesn't get branched, we really will get a delicious amount of story, I have very high expectations from this one. Good times, good times

stuskep

Sep 25, 2018
OMG the second strip club scene with the flashback of MC doing the nude dance and then running, and everyone chanting "Gay Guard Catcher"... that had me in stitches, pissing myself laughing.... lol

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
How different is the experience if you play as full dik v full chick? is there even any point in playing in the middle, which is how im assuming I would if I chose myself?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How different is the experience if you play as full dik v full chick? is there even any point in playing in the middle, which is how im assuming I would if I chose myself?
As the game has progressed the main girls are starting to be a bit more independent in how they look at the MC. Being a complete Dik will get you pussy but your gonna have to juggle things very carefully to not lose out on the option of certain girls being a love interest as what might impress one could well offend another. Honestly id suggest one or the other but ultimately at least in first playthrough just play how you would like.

My theory is that there will be some girls at the end of the game only obtainable if you are Chick, Dick or perhaps even Neutral. I wont spoil how to play said game but you will be able to judge quickly whether a girl prefers an kind hearted considerate soulmate or a badass fists flying alpha male so try and pander to the sentiments of the girl you most desire... the game isnt being crafted so you can end with a harem in toe (though you might be able to get away with sharing two girls in a couple of instances, again though thats spoiler talk so ill let you discover the game for itself as its best played blind and how you most enjoy it first and foremost).

alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
OOOoooh. How long must we wait for this one? This game both inspires new devs every day, and keeps us all on the edge of our seat for the next installment... Can't donate to the cause as a regular, but definitely throw into the hat at every release!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dik route: Maya and Josy won't accept you in their relationship. you three will remain only friends. Will be able to fuck side girls only in Dik route.
Chick Route: Can be in a relationship with all the Main girls. 2 lewd scenes, one with maya and one with jill will be unlocked only in CHICK route. won't be able to fuck side girls.

I follow both the routes since you can't have everything in a single route.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Dik route: Maya and Josy won't accept you in their relationship. you three will remain only friends. Will be able to fuck side girls only in Dik route.
Chick Route: Can be in a relationship with all the Main girls. 2 lewd scenes, one with maya and one with jill will be unlocked only in CHICK route. won't be able to fuck side girls.

True. I use mods which may be frowned upon, but at least I get to experience the story I want to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

what is the scene with Maya unlocking only as CHICK? either I missed it or I didn't notice

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
True. I use mods which may be frowned upon, but at least I get to experience the story I want to.
I did not use mod to alter anything in the story by modifying points but i had to use mod once to continue relationship with Maya and Josy in Dik route. Don't want them to complete their tasks with any other man. :p

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
what is the scene with Maya unlocking only as CHICK? either I missed it or I didn't notice
The night when you choose to leave Dik's party to spend the night with Maya. the other options were to dance with sage and sex with sarah. you dance with maya and then you kiss her. that's when you'll get the scene where you finger her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
The night when you choose to leave Dik's party to spend the night with Maya. the other options were to dance with sage and sex with sarah. you dance with maya and then you kiss her. that's when you'll get the scene where you finger her.
Also I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to do that kinda Penetration scene either?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes