Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yennefer Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

your right it was either eat my cream filled condom or get raped and lose my v-card not being able to have first time with Sage Maya or Bella is big downer but i dont want to eat my own spunk just as much :sick:
I'm just sorry we had to pull out of her if anything was getting filled with cum it was her for sure :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yennefer Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

your right it was either eat my cream filled condom or get raped and lose my v-card not being able to have first time with Sage Maya or Bella is big downer but i dont want to eat my own spunk just as much :sick:
Tbh, that's one of the misconceptions. The loser should swallow the whole condom - Derek's was full, so he has a hard time, but MC is really cheating (when Quinn wants to have sex) screaming "I came!"

Nobody would check - they just assume MC is telling the truth. Basically, he swallowed an empty condom.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Tbh, that's one of the misconceptions. The loser should swallow the whole condom - Derek's was full, so he has a hard time, but MC is really cheating (when Quinn wants to have sex) screaming "I came!"

Nobody would check - they just assume MC is telling the truth. Basically, he swallowed an empty condom.
Mytez Mormont

well thanks for that i guess that means when i have to replay the game due to being a hornets nest for being a harem master in the game ill remember not to tease Quinn and not get raped and just eat a empty condom

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
C'mon, fucking Quinn can't be as bad as MC risking to choke and die, do it, you know you want to.
name88 Mormont

i think majority of times im just being stubborn and end up trolling you guys i honesty like Quinn alot personality wise she makes the story very interesting however in terms of girlfriend material and who i want to end up with

Sage Bella Maya

i love these characters way to much

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
name88 Mormont

i think majority of times im just being stubborn and end up trolling you guys i honesty like Quinn alot personality wise she makes the story very interesting however in terms of girlfriend material and who i want to end up with

Sage Bella Maya

Quinn is the girl you go to for some relief plus she is probably not the relationship type.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
C'mon, fucking Quinn can't be as bad as MC risking to choke and die, do it, you know you want to.
Can`t be as bad?The question is - could there be anything better?

name88 Mormont

Sage Bella Maya

I can respect that.
(Dont think Quinn is interested in a relationship anyways :p)(she might be though if her interest will transform into a crash)

Quinn is the girl you go to for some relief plus she is probably not the relationship type.
No,no,no
She`s the one that comes for a relief to you :p

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Gonna chime in with I'd want Riona. Know she's a side girl and not a main one but sure hope we get least the option to sleep with her. Ideally several times.

EDIT: Or her with Quinn and or Camila works too as they're all together. Not that pickey lol. But least some focus on Riona / finish in her would be nice.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Gonna chime in with I'd want Riona. Know she's a side girl and not a main one but sure hope we get least the option to sleep with her. Ideally several times.

EDIT: Or her with Quinn and or Camila works too as they're all together. Not that pickey lol. But least some focus on Riona / finish in her would be nice.
Mytez Mormont

Riona is my favorite out of the side hot girls i love some asian persuasion :p

screenshot0004.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be honest it would uncharacteristic from the mc to suddenly turn into a huge prick. Thats why i'm hoping for a less radical DIK approach. The mc is a nice guy through and through.
I love how nicely he punched the living hell out of his already beat up roommate and how he politely nailed Josy in her dads bed behind her boyfriends back after putting the boot into the mophead at work who was already upset and how he's getting with Sage behind her boyfriends back like a good boy.

More importantly though.

I love how, like the great guy he is, he has taken 5 women with issues that are at their most vulnerable that could really use a bit of TLC .... I love how he's fucking over all 5 of them and is ultimately going to crush at least 4.

Truly the salt of the Earth.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I love how nicely he punched the living hell out of his already beat up roommate and how he politely nailed Josy in her dads bed behind her boyfriends back after putting the boot into the mophead at work who was already upset and how he's getting with Sage behind her boyfriends back like a good boy.

More importantly though.

I love how, like the great guy he is, he has taken 5 women with issues that are at their most vulnerable that could really use a bit of TLC .... I love how he's fucking over all 5 of them and is ultimately going to crush at least 4.

Well, you know when you put it like that the MC sounds like a bit of a di...ooooooooh… :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I dunno...

Somehow, I got that vision about some kind of club - like Alcoholics Anonymous, you know?

"Hi, I'm Jim and I fucked Quinn last year behind the main building."
Everybody: "Hi, Jim!"
Jim: "It's been 3 hours since I last fucked Quinn."
Everybody: *Wild cheering and applause*
Bill Wilson: "Here's your red chip, Jim. You've earned it."
Everybody: *Wild cheering and applause*

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

More importantly though.

IF said roomie wouldn't have been a total prick, IF Sage's boyfriend wouldn't have been a total prick, IF Josey wouldn't have wanted it even more.. Now aren't those a lot of IFs already :unsure:

Roomie got off easy. Chad, there is barely anything we could do with Sage behind Chad's back that wouldn't count as the first step toward the salvation for Sage. We practically are saving her. More like she is simply using us by the way...

Yeah, 5 women with issues. They sure have issues and its not the mc who is the issue there :sneaky: Unless we can pull them all into a harem, there won't be 4 broken hearts either :p

Salt of the Earth? Sounds wonderful! Lets mine it and profit! :geek:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
IF said roomie wouldn't have been a total prick, IF Sage's boyfriend wouldn't have been a total prick, IF Josey wouldn't have wanted it even more.. Now aren't those a lot of IFs already :unsure:

Roomie got off easy. Chad, there is barely anything we could do with Sage behind Chad's back that wouldn't count as the first step toward the salvation for Sage. We practically are saving her. More like she is simply using us by the way...

Yeah, 5 women with issues. They sure have issues and its not the mc who is the issue there :sneaky: Unless we can pull them all into a harem, there won't be 4 broken hearts either :p

Salt of the Earth? Sounds wonderful! Lets mine it and profit! :geek:
Knowing DPC there won't be a harem ending/route and a lot of the girls are gonna get the bad end of the stick.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes