bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Quinn certainly is respected,the girls listen to her most of the time,even Sage caves in...
Big difference between respect and fear. It's fairly obvious most the Hots are afraid of Quinn. That isn't a good thing.
Except she doesn`t do that.First time Quinn meets MC he is spying on her while she`s almost naked,she could call the cops and make a big fuzz about it,instead she fucks around with him.
That's the manipulative aspect of her personality coming into play. She sees a situation she can use to her own advantage.

I'm actually wondering if maybe quinn doesn't have some serious dirt on most of the girls, which would explain why some of them are working for her as hookers effectively. I'll lay odds that she'll try doing the same thing with maya if the mc doesn't stand up for her at key points (which a few have already happened in the game).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll lay odds that she'll try doing the same thing with maya if the mc doesn't stand up for her at key points (which a few have already happened in the game).
The MC didn't save Maya, the jocks did by throwing the dildo's through the windows.

If they hadn't done that Maya would have been forced to go off with one of the other boys, Quinn put her in her place right infront of the MC after he tried to defend her.

Maya has also already admitted she'll do whatever Quinn tells her for the money.

This isn't a light hearted story, Pinks has stated it's gonna be dark. By my reckoning, Quinn will have Maya turning tricks soon enough UNLESS something that was foreshadowed by Sage happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not everyone is going to get out of this game happy though, something will give eventually.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The MC didn't save Maya, the jocks did by throwing the dildo's through the windows.
And if you do nothing to defend her, she'll go along with what's happening lock-step. Stand up for her and odds are good her own common sense will keep her from going too far with any situations that Quinn forces her into. The whole theme i've seen with this game in regards to the HOTS is that Sage is trying to protect them as best she can while Quinn is her polar opposite and wants to use them for her own benefit. I get the sneaking suspicion that Sage has no clue that Quinn is using some of the girls as hookers. It really wouldn't surprise me considering drpinkcake's style.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quinn is the crazy party hard one, her sex scene is hot but you know what happens (in a dr pinkcake game) when you stick in crazy. :p :ROFLMAO:

Seriously the girls sellection is really great. In his previous game i was pretty sure about who i wanted but in this I am torn between several of them: Maya, Sage, Bella, Jade and Cathy are all my favorites.

I hope there is a way where i can fuck up both Diks and Jocks. They are all a bunch of assholes (except maybe Jacob). I want my John Doe (MC) to be the doing doing the fires this time. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
A lot of you seems to be into Maya but she's one of the girl that I like the least. I find her too.. I don't know.. conventional ? (Pardon my english, I don't know if that word makes sense here) I like my girls to have a little bit of a wild side. Yes she comes at night and dry hump the MC but it's not like she does it on her own, even if she likes it. I just thinks she lacks a "bad girl" side you know.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
I will start by saying this is by far the best adult game I have played so far. In my opinion it is setting a new standard in the genre. One of the main aspects that make this game so appealing for me is the developer’s effort to create a truly realistic setting.
Having said that, there are a few game elements that are completely unrealistic and that kind of bug me. So, here are the two most unrealistic parts of the game which I really hope the dev in future updates will remove, change or explain:

1. People actually pay to put their major D through a gloryhole in a public dorm restroom! Then, someone on the other side proceeds to suck or ass fuck it raw (no condom). And on top of that we never see who was actually on the other side (could easily have been a man for example). Really? No one except maybe a complete idiot would ever do that even if he was the one being paid.

2. Quinn openly tells a guy she just met (and also just pissed off) about her prostitution scheme! Really? And the fact that the HOT sorority is actually really just a brothel is not the talk of the campus? And both the College administration and the authorities are clueless? College girls paying tuition through prostitution is far from uncommon. But of course, in reality, they make a huge effort to not have college related clients as that is a sure way to get exposed and probably get busted as well.

I know many will say that this is just a game and that the gloryhole scenes are totally worth the realism out the window thing, but I strongly disagree.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
2. Quinn openly tells a guy she just met (and also just pissed off) about her prostitution scheme! Really? And the fact that the HOT sorority is actually really just a brothel is not the talk of the campus?
MC can't really do anything about it. Besides I'd imagine Quinn probably thinks MC can help her profit off of it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I love how nicely he punched the living hell out of his already beat up roommate and how he politely nailed Josy in her dads bed behind her boyfriends back after putting the boot into the mophead at work who was already upset and how he's getting with Sage behind her boyfriends back like a good boy.

More importantly though.

I love how, like the great guy he is, he has taken 5 women with issues that are at their most vulnerable that could really use a bit of TLC .... I love how he's fucking over all 5 of them and is ultimately going to crush at least 4.

Truly the salt of the Earth.
Exactly! Truly "A Hero of Our Time".

And if you do nothing to defend her, she'll go along with what's happening lock-step. Stand up for her and odds are good her own common sense will keep her from going too far with any situations that Quinn forces her into. The whole theme i've seen with this game in regards to the HOTS is that Sage is trying to protect them as best she can while Quinn is her polar opposite and wants to use them for her own benefit. I get the sneaking suspicion that Sage has no clue that Quinn is using some of the girls as hookers. It really wouldn't surprise me considering drpinkcake's style.
We've discussed that earlier. That could be possible IF the whole thing wasn't going for a year or even years. And we know that's the fact. So, either Sage is a completely clueless idiot or she's all right with everything.

I will start by saying this is by far the best adult game I have played so far. In my opinion it is setting a new standard in the genre. One of the main aspects that make this game so appealing for me is the developer’s effort to create a truly realistic setting.
Having said that, there are a few game elements that are completely unrealistic and that kind of bug me. So, here are the two most unrealistic parts of the game which I really hope the dev in future updates will remove, change or explain:

1. People actually pay to put their major D through a gloryhole in a public dorm restroom! Then, someone on the other side proceeds to suck or ass fuck it raw (no condom). And on top of that we never see who was actually on the other side (could easily have been a man for example). Really? No one except maybe a complete idiot would ever do that even if he was the one being paid.

2. Quinn openly tells a guy she just met (and also just pissed off) about her prostitution scheme! Really? And the fact that the HOT sorority is actually really just a brothel is not the talk of the campus? And both the College administration and the authorities are clueless? College girls paying tuition through prostitution is far from uncommon. But of course, in reality, they make a huge effort to not have college related clients as that is a sure way to get exposed and probably get busted as well.

I know many will say that this is just a game and that the gloryhole scenes are totally worth the realism out the window thing, but I strongly disagree.
1. I agree but there are even more unbelievable things in the world that turned real so... They are operating as some kind of organized crime group. They're "public secret" - everybody knows about them. If they give their client exact time and place - and they do - I don't see that as utterly unbelievable. And it's a game - of course.
2. That's why - and because of some other things - we're considering the possibility there is someone behind all of that - Tommy's drugs and Quin's prostitution ring.

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Exactly! Truly "A Hero of Our Time".

We've discussed that earlier. That could be possible IF the whole thing wasn't going for a year or even years. And we know that's the fact. So, either Sage is a completely clueless idiot or she's all right with everything.

1. I agree but there are even more unbelievable things in the world that turned real so... They are operating as some kind of organized crime group. They're "public secret" - everybody knows about them. If they give their client exact time and place - and they do - I don't see that as utterly unbelievable. And it's a game - of course.
2. That's why - and because of some other things - we're considering the possibility there is someone behind all of that - Tommy's drugs and Quin's prostitution ring.
Why is it "Tommy's drugs" ring? From what we have seen Quinn is probably much higher up in the drug ring hierarchy than Tommy. She seduces him to the needle drug (probably heroine). Then, Tommy tells Rusty to ask Quinn or Riona if they brought the staff, which suggests Quinn is actually the one in touch with the drug supplier.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Considering she had no idea that Quinn had arranged to make a deal between the Hots and Diks and wasn't informed about it until near at the end of the party fully believing it was just a random party they got together for to have a wild time, i'd say she's a clueless idiot.

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Big difference between respect and fear. It's fairly obvious most the Hots are afraid of Quinn. That isn't a good thing.

That's the manipulative aspect of her personality coming into play. She sees a situation she can use to her own advantage.

I'm actually wondering if maybe quinn doesn't have some serious dirt on most of the girls, which would explain why some of them are working for her as hookers effectively. I'll lay odds that she'll try doing the same thing with maya if the mc doesn't stand up for her at key points (which a few have already happened in the game).
Frankly,I think the fear part comes from the player,rather than the girls - dont mean it as an attack - it`s fine,Quinn is a lot to take,might be too much for some.

Hmmm go to jaill and be branded a sex pervert on the campus or get a hj+bj from Quinn and her friend...though call,I`m gonna go with "manipulation" though.

2nd time we see Quinn she walks out of the bathroom with Riona(where 1 of them or both serviced a teacher)they talk about new pledges - Quinn says "Camila and Maya" - later we see a scene where Quinn explains to Camila how this thing works - not manipulate her,not blackmail her,non of that shennigans - meaning she wants to recruit Maya aswell.
When the MC stands up for Maya,Quinn says - she came to me,nobody is forced to do anything - which is true.
You might not remember that HoT`s pay the tuitions for the memebers - this is where at least a portion of the money from prostitution goes to.

I suggest replaying all "take away" scenes,we actually have access to the girls thoughts - they do it cause they want to do it and they enjoy it.

Gonna chime in with I'd want Riona. Know she's a side girl and not a main one but sure hope we get least the option to sleep with her. Ideally several times.

EDIT: Or her with Quinn and or Camila works too as they're all together. Not that pickey lol. But least some focus on Riona / finish in her would be nice.
Next update will have Quinn+Riona 3some

No.
Maya needs money,it`s explicitly pointed out more than once.
In one of the classes Maya and MC have a talk about Derek`s cheating on tests and MC compares it to Maya`s involvment with the HoT`s - she`s at least half aware of what type of sorority it is.
Sage doesn`t know or doesn`t give a shit or both as of what is going on in the sorority.Only thing she cares about is Chad.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering she had no idea that Quinn had arranged to make a deal between the Hots and Diks and wasn't informed about it until near at the end of the party fully believing it was just a random party they got together for to have a wild time, i'd say she's a clueless idiot.
I gotta agree with this.

Quinn seems to be using Sage as the "face" of the HOT's for the public eye while she runs things her way.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Why is it "Tommy's drugs" ring? From what we have seen Quinn is probably much higher up in the drug ring hierarchy than Tommy. She seduces him to the needle drug (probably heroine). Then, Tommy tells Rusty to ask Quinn or Riona if they brought the staff, which suggests Quinn is actually the one in touch with the drug supplier.
That's something left intentionally ambiguous.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She`s nice...but I`m thinking I`m leaning more towards Cathy,when it comes to the teachers...
threesome with the two teachers :love: this is the kind of talk I want to see I feel as though this thread some people are just taking it round in circles or taking it way to seriously :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
threesome with the two teachers :love: this is the kind of talk I want to see I feel as though this thread some people are just taking it round in circles or taking it way to seriously :LOL:
This is serious business.

Although a more serious question would be why there are no girls called Onion.

That way we could grab them and Sage for a threesome and call it the Sage and Onion stuffing.

Okay that was shit but it is early.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes