bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as the issue over Maya that some people keep bringing up about how she'll do whatever for money. I call bullshit considering how naive she is. Once confronted by such things, depending upon the influence the MC has wielded over her in the course of the game, she's either going to develop into a well defined character that knows her value or she's going to turn into a complete nasty ho that gets used up for Quinn to profit from.

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
That's something left intentionally ambiguous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I think is most likely hapening is that some of the HOTs (or all of them?) finance their tuition through prostitution and drug dealing. Also it would seem that a lot of the expenses of the DIK mansion are covered also by drug dealing. This is probably why although Rusty has no immediate role in drug trafficking he still tolerates it inside the DIK mansion. Curious of who the actual crime leader is.

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
By the way the only truly evil thing that Quinn does IMO is seducing Tommy to use the needle. Not addictive my ass! And although Tommy has been... sniffing various substances from an early age, as was indeed pointed out by Josy, that is a long long way from becoming a junky and injecting stuff in your body.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
By the way the only truly evil thing that Quinn does IMO is seducing Tommy to use the needle. Not addictive my ass! And although Tommy has been... sniffing various substances from an early age, as was indeed pointed out by Josy, that is a long long way from becoming a junky and injecting stuff in your body.
We don't know that. We didn't see the face of that DIK with Quinn.

Also, I think Tommy is doing cocaine - he's super aggressive. During roaming when MC talks with Jacob, Jacob says that room behind him is off-limits. MC asks if it's just for a full-fledged DIKs and Jacob replies "Tonight it's more just for Tommy and John Boy". That's interesting because we see John Boy as sort of Derek 2.0 - he was maggot brother with Jacob year earlier. It could be that guy has a much more prominent role in shady deals.

And about the boss - if there is one - most people find professor Burke very suspicious character (although he has one scene so far in the whole game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's what I would do besides everything said in that class is going in one ear and out the other :LOL:
Right?
She just sits there reading books while the looney chicks do their thing,whatever that thing might be.
She`s very happy to see some male students and I mean male not some strange version of loonies,because she gets someone to look at and flirt with.
Besides she`s way too pretty to take this stuff seriously ;)

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
We don't know that. We didn't see the face of that DIK with Quinn.

Also, I think Tommy is doing cocaine - he's super aggressive. During roaming when MC talks with Jacob, Jacob says that room behind him is off-limits. MC asks if it's just for a full-fledged DIKs and Jacob replies "Tonight it's more just for Tommy and John Boy". That's interesting because we see John Boy as sort of Derek 2.0 - he was maggot brother with Jacob year earlier. It could be that guy has a much more prominent role in shady deals.

And about the boss - if there is one - most people find professor Burke very suspicious character (although he has one scene so far in the whole game.
"We didn't see the face of that DIK with Quinn".

Dude! We see Tommy right after the scene with Quinn holding his clearly aching (from the needle piercing) hand. Also, we find him in the Main Menu page to flip that exact same coin. It is definitely Tommy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"We didn't see the face of that DIK with Quinn".

Dude! We see Tommy right after the scene with Quinn holding his clearly aching (from the needle piercing) hand. Also, we find him in the Main Menu page to flip that exact same coin. It is definitely Tommy.
Yes. We see Tommy. And Rusty. And everything said in that dialogue between them then doesn't make sense. Why Tommy would ask Rusty to talk to Quinn and Riona if HE WAS with Quinn?

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Yes. We see Tommy. And Rusty. And everything said in that dialogue between them then doesn't make sense. Why Tommy would ask Rusty to talk to Quinn and Riona if HE WAS with Quinn?
There is a time gap between the two scenes. His hand may ache from the needle for hours afterwards (or even days). Quinn has probably left to go and get the stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes