Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anybody know when the next episode will be release? This wait is killing me.
No sooner than late July. I'd say in august really. No exact date is given we can make estimates based on weekly dev log.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but that doesn't prove anything and most surely it can't be translated into how much time passed. I would remind you of chronology.

It was LATE and MC decides to go to sleep. Maya comes, the whole scene is going on and then we have a start of ep. 2.ž
Now, I won't repeat everything that happened because the most important moment is Dildo Invasion From Outer Jock's Ass.
We can see outside is still DARK. Even after cleaning everything and MC and Derek going home, it's still DARK outside.

So, MC says he waited for Maya and was really late - probably around midnight. And by the time he's going back, still in the middle of the night, it couldn't be more than 3:00 AM. So, please tell me, where do you find "hours"- although I wouldn't mind an hour or two - that wouldn't be plot-breaking - but days?!

Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry but that doesn't prove anything and most surely it can't be translated into how much time passed. I would remind you of chronology.

It was LATE and MC decides to go to sleep. Maya comes, the whole scene is going on and then we have a start of ep. 2.ž
Now, I won't repeat everything that happened because the most important moment is Dildo Invasion From Outer Jock's Ass.
We can see outside is still DARK. Even after cleaning everything and MC and Derek going home, it's still DARK outside.

So, MC says he waited for Maya and was really late - probably around midnight. And by the time he's going back, still in the middle of the night, it couldn't be more than 3:00 AM. So, please tell me, where do you find "hours"- although I wouldn't mind an hour or two - that wouldn't be plot-breaking - but days?!
Oh but it does,
it proves PC didn`t make a mistake of not applying the proper make-up.
We don`t have an exact time at which Quinn and Tommy are getting high - we just see Quinn in different outfit.
I said it`s definitly not days,it`s the same night, at the very least 2 hours before.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Oh but it does,
it proves PC didn`t make a mistake of not applying the proper make-up.
We don`t have an exact time at which Quinn and Tommy are getting high - we just see Quinn in different outfit.
I said it`s definitly not days,it`s the same night, at the very least 2 hours before.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sorry to bring back that dreaded theme again. But the conclussion seem to be that Bella has overall the best body but lacks in the personality department. But we can assume that's a matter of time, since her character being that of a tsundere, it's bound to happen eventually.

After a thorough scientific research, I think we can all agree that Bella is best girl.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh wow we have very different tastes when it comes to butts
Dont want to adress every single one since I`ve given my ranking already but those 2 need to be adressed

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry to bring back that dreaded theme again. But the conclussion seem to be that Bella has overall the best body but lacks in the personality department. But we can assume that's a matter of time, since her character being that of a tsundere, it's bound to happen eventually.

After a thorough scientific research, I think we can all agree that Bella is best girl.
You know I`ll never agree with that... :whistle:

I feel bad for Cathy, she's such trash compared with Jade... no one is going to pick her.
I`m actually more attracted to Cathy,especially after the 2nd ep gave me the option to dominate the dominatrix for a change...;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes