Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
For me my saves from 0.5.2 worked on 0.5.0 fine. I think with 0.6.0 is that your saves will likely work even with 0.5.2 saves, but you will have to download the entire 11GB game instead of just applying the smaller update patch to your 0.5.0 files.
Ok, I'll do that then. Too lazy to anything else.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I block Update When's whenever I see them, you should do the same.
They add some nice comedy to the thread. There will be a discussion about the release date and somebody will post asking for release date.

I can understand not reading the last 10 pages of discussion if you come here once a week but to not read the last page is just pathetic, but yet every time somebody asks it gets responded to. So people gon keep asking.

Reactions: uberbomb

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
They add some nice comedy to the thread. There will be a discussion about the release date and somebody will post asking for release date.

I can understand not reading the last 10 pages of discussion if you come here once a week but to not read the last page is just pathetic, but yet every time somebody asks it gets responded to. So people gon keep asking.
The irony is that if they used the search function instead of mindlessly asking the question they'd get the answer but, because they do mindlessly ask the question, the results are filled with people asking Update when? :LOL:

Reactions: wrath09

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If you just play several games, the updates become less of a panic. Also if you don’t use walk through and try to play several that can occupy your time. Or maybe walk your dog, kiss your wife and kids. Watch the news. Shit like that lol
;)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
If you just play several games, the updates become less of a panic. Also if you don’t use walk through and try to play several that can occupy your time. Or maybe walk your dog, kiss your wife and kids. Watch the news. Shit like that lol
;)
But there are no games like it. Being a Dik make most games here boring. The dev does a fantastic job keeping you wanting for more.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But there are no games like it. Being a Dik make most games here boring. The dev does a fantastic job keeping you wanting for more.
No doubt, it's hard to compete with the best, but there are some decent college games out there like WVM (that has a recent update) that you can try while you wait.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I disagree that it is the best. It is One of the better ones though. Probably is the best college trope one. Writing could be better. Renders are great. It is popular.
as good or better ones:
Heavy Five, City of Broken Dreamers, Timestamps 1&2, Deliverance, Life Happened, Become a Rockstar, Leap of Faith, Sisterly Lust. Those are off the top of my head. Try them out. You can stop hyperventilating about this update a lot easier.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I disagree that it is the best. It is One of the better ones though. Probably is the best college trope one. Writing could be better. Renders are great. It is popular.
as good or better ones:
Heavy Five, City of Broken Dreamers, Timestamps 1&2, Deliverance, Life Happened, Become a Rockstar, Leap of Faith, Sisterly Lust. Those are off the top of my head. Try them out. You can stop hyperventilating about this update a lot easier.

No worries dude, I don't spend much time on the site. I just come back every once and a while to see if the game has been updated, thanks for the suggestions though. I have a few other games I play in the meantime.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I see what you mean. You can of course express your criticism. I have already tested a lot of games but I still think this game is the best. At least until now. Peace :coffee:
And I see what you mean, and you can of course express your opinion! I have no issue with thinking something is the best. The key words being "you think" which I of course do not take issue with. Blanket declaration that BADIK is the best however, as I was addressing in the original post, I do take issue, as well as the constant ignorance of folks trolling about release dates. Simply searching through the thread for no more than a page or two will reveal the dates of Nov 6-13 many times over. Scrolling is a lost art. Then proclaiming no other game meets the bar as a blanket statement is also an issue as I stated. Your opinion is noted and valued. Especially as you know HOW to state an opinion. That also seems to be a lost art!
Peace also

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I see what you mean, and you can of course express your opinion! I have no issue with thinking something is the best. The key words being "you think" which I of course do not take issue with. Blanket declaration that BADIK is the best however, as I was addressing in the original post, I do take issue, as well as the constant ignorance of folks trolling about release dates. Simply searching through the thread for no more than a page or two will reveal the dates of Nov 6-13 many times over. Scrolling is a lost art. Then proclaiming no other game meets the bar as a blanket statement is also an issue as I stated. Your opinion is noted and valued. Especially as you know HOW to state an opinion. That also seems to be a lost art!
Peace also
BADIK is the best

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes