Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I thought the first four chapters were much better; they were fun, they had better balance between free roam and narration, and the included more meaningful scenes. It is almost at the point where I am considering going back to the $30 tier just to voice my concerns and actually have that count for something.
Ahhh my friend, the last sentence is the clencher. Fluff = money, and filler due to running out of ideas to progress the actual story. Money is the One Ring to Rule Them All and all that. The longer it takes, the more he milks from patrons. If you bought the game on steam, even when done, it might cost you $49 bucks with DLC or however he will add seasons. On Patreon, a dude like DPC is raking in gawd awful amounts of cash for putting out what was a fluff filled non starter update. Had you been even a $10 supporter for those 5 months you would have paid for the whole game on steam. I get it that he needs support to make the game, but his bank must be pretty flush by now, and greed is always a great motivator.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What's so "dark" about this update? The only stuff i remember happening was mona's scholarship going poof, burke maybe/sorta having mcxjade sextape (only if you gave it to the diks), quinn getting beat up and maya's dad showing up? Sorry but's that not "dark", just wait till you see what DPC has planned for us, this shit pales in comparison.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 902391
I have switched to ice tea for the morning. Fuck it :D

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Story should always take precedent over everything else and the features that were in this game through the first 5 episodes were already on a level that no other game has reached, and I certainly don't think anyone was bored of them as to require the kind of features we have now.

When it comes to the mansion repair, I really don't think we needed this level of involvement. The MC could have simply spoken to Rusty or even gathered all the DIKs to explain the plan moving forward, then we get in to the free-roam portion and the MC could have gone to each of their rooms just as we did, only this time he can offer to help them clean up and he can only do it so many times per free-roam, but by the end of the episode all rooms will have been fixed up. There could even be some mini-games here like the "painting" mechanic, but that's all that was really needed.

As for the DnG game, it almost feels as though it was so big as to quiet those who liked the first one and were apparently asking for more. Perhaps DPC did it this way so that people won't ask again, or if they do he can ignore them because he gave them what they wanted, but it was still unnecessary to devote such a large chunk of the game to something so inconsequential.

Also, is that much you have to pay to be able to PM DPC on Patreon? :oops:
I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't know at what level he will respond to his patrons, but I certainly think it would carry more weight if a $30 patreon criticised something compared to a $5 one. I also believe the game is only out for the $30 tier as of now, and the earlier you strike, the less comments and the more chance he will notice and consider it. I'm on the lowest tier now, and I don't think I will increase, but the only way to promote change is on Patreon.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
If Lynette truly died giving birth, that would have been the right age for Jill to be 3. She is a third year student, thus 21 years old give or take. If she is slightly older or younger makes little difference. If that is true, one possibility we have now been given is that there are 6 diaries that Lynette had before the one that the MC just got. Jill could have read those and with her romantic brain lived out an entire life with her dead sister, and read about what her sister did with her before she died. Likely??? Who knows, but again, possible.
And just to be clear, DPC saying no incest does not preclude Jill as the aunt. We all Assume that we will get to close the deal with her. What if we don't get to? Then the no incest still holds.... just saying.
also ,As Bella said in her thoughts after helping MC, she could be the same age as her mother.
She could be a close friend of Jill's sister. And Jill's ideas about her sister come from the words. Or imagine her instead of her sister.
But again, this is all a guess.

Reactions: Arigon

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
LOL !!!! sooo Jill here had 3 years old right? hahahahaha oh my god, his sister doesn't even look like the MC's mother

also ,As Bella said in her thoughts after helping MC, she could be the same age as her mother. she can be her
She could be a close friend of Jill's sister. And Jill's ideas about her sister come from the words. Or imagine her instead of her sister.
But again, this is all a guess.
No dude, she said she could be her mother, if she had had him with 14-15 years of course

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
what you guys thınk about next episode
whats gonna happen to mc because of fuckıng burke or what about maya
ım kında fallıng for maya she ıs so cute
not the hottest but the cutest
so ı thınk the next episode ıs gonna be about money and ı have to fınd that money for maya
sage ıs graduatıng
ıf we lose maya too
who the fuck are we gonna fuck

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Ahhh my friend, the last sentence is the clencher. Fluff = money, and filler due to running out of ideas to progress the actual story. Money is the One Ring to Rule Them All and all that. The longer it takes, the more he milks from patrons. If you bought the game on steam, even when done, it might cost you $49 bucks with DLC or however he will add seasons. On Patreon, a dude like DPC is raking in gawd awful amounts of cash for putting out what was a fluff filled non starter update. Had you been even a $10 supporter for those 5 months you would have paid for the whole game on steam. I get it that he needs support to make the game, but his bank must be pretty flush by now, and greed is always a great motivator.
We got it, pirate, you're after his games and his $$$ for nothing at all. Keep it up and break a leg! Not an easy task, I guess.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
LOL !!!! sooo Jill here had 3 years old right? hahahahaha oh my god, his sister doesn't even look like the MC's mother
I never said the picture showed Jill at 3. I said her age when the MC was born was 3.
I am part of a sub culture that thinks Lynette could still be alive, and the MC has been lied to his entire life.
Also since we can't read the bottom of the pic, we don't know who those two are. We assume they are Jill and her sister. Jill doesn't look "very young" in that if it is her. And she stated that she was "very young" when her sister passed away. So again, I am more about the capability of a DPC mind fuck than trying to screw our aunt, which has been explicitly ruled out by DPC. I think every single love interest is going to have a darkness about them. That is just who DPC is. Jill's could be many things, and the one that absolutely bars us from boning her is if she is a relative.
What is off topic but oddly not is not even Jill knows why that room in Bella's house is locked. I wonder if Lynette's other diaries are in there. For Bella to be so close to Jill, it is reasonable she was close to Lynette. Something else to ponder while we wait 5 months for another D&G session!

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah this was a very filler chapter i hope some important events start happening next episode or this game might've fell off

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I never said the picture showed Jill at 3. I said her age when the MC was born was 3.
I am part of a sub culture that thinks Lynette could still be alive, and the MC has been lied to his entire life.
Also since we can't read the bottom of the pic, we don't know who those two are. We assume they are Jill and her sister. Jill doesn't look "very young" in that if it is her. And she stated that she was "very young" when her sister passed away. So again, I am more about the capability of a DPC mind fuck than trying to screw our aunt, which has been explicitly ruled out by DPC. I think every single love interest is going to have a darkness about them. That is just who DPC is. Jill's could be many things, and the one that absolutely bars us from boning her is if she is a relative.
What is off topic but oddly not is not even Jill knows why that room in Bella's house is locked. I wonder if Lynette's other diaries are in there. For Bella to be so close to Jill, it is reasonable she was close to Lynette. Something else to ponder while we wait 5 months for another D&G session!
Believe me, in the very very very strange case that Jill was my ( MC ) aunt, having lived all my life without knowing it and having fallen in love with her, I would not care, you do not choose who you love.

Another thing is to have lived your life knowing her as your aunt, that is already incest and in real life it would be weird

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I feel like the money aspect may be a factor, but in a different way.

It's not that they can "milk" people more by dragging things out, but more that, much like major companies producing consumer products, money talks more than people and even if their consumers have legitimate issues, complaints, etc, it matters little because they're still making a profit and even increasing their profits.

I see a lot of devs who are very receptive to their patrons, and even to the freeloading players here, when it comes to feedback and not all of it has to be taken, of course, like when people start asking for fetishes and kinks that the dev simply will not do, but they will at least listen, and I don't think DPC listens to anyone but themselves which can be a problem, and sometimes I think you need that outside voice, particularly when it's constructive and trying to help.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I don't know at what level he will respond to his patrons, but I certainly think it would carry more weight if a $30 patreon criticised something compared to a $5 one. I also believe the game is only out for the $30 tier as of now, and the earlier you strike, the less comments and the more chance he will notice and consider it. I'm on the lowest tier now, and I don't think I will increase, but the only way to promote change is on Patreon.
Well, if you do, choose your words carefully because they seem to have a very itchy ban-trigger finger when it comes to criticism. I'm also not sure what words, if any, they would respond to as they seem quite content with how things are going and are not much inclined to make big, sweeping changes to what they've already done.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

No dude, she said she could be her mother, if she had had him with 14-15 years of course
We don’t know that the picture is of Jill or her sister. We can presume it is significant to her. Could be her Mum and sister.

Also Jill would probably have been at most 2 when her sister left (presuming she is 20/21 now). We know MC was born 19 years ago. However old Lynette was before she died/ left, we know it was at least 9 months after leaving home.

Possible she left after MC was born for some reason (related to father legal trouble perhaps) she then dies a few years later, allowing Jill to be a bit older and that to be her in the photo. But that is very much putting the cart before the horse. We don’t have anything that would suggest that yet.

I think DPC likes his plot twists. I think he likes laying the seeds for them. I hope the Aunt Jill theory is wrong because I want happy endings for everyone including the main LIs on both CHICK and DIK paths. The way this chapter has gone makes me thing pure happy endings are off the cards. Which I for one think sucks. Still fingers crossed I am wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: dosenspezi

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
We don’t know that the picture is of Jill or her sister. We can presume it is significant to her. Could be her Mum and sister.

Also Jill would probably have been at most 2 when her sister left (presuming she is 20/21 now). We know MC was born 19 years ago. However old Lynette was before she died/ left, we know it was at least 9 months after leaving home.

Possible she left after MC was born for some reason (related to father legal trouble perhaps) she then dies a few years later, allowing Jill to be a bit older and that to be her in the photo. But that is very much putting the horse before the cart. We don’t have anything that would suggest that yet.

I think DPC likes his plot twists. I think he likes laying the seeds for them. I hope the Aunt Jill theory is wrong because I want happy endings for everyone including the main LIs on both CHICK and DIK paths. The way this chapter has gone makes me thing pure happy endings are off the cards. Which I for one think sucks. Still fingers crossed I am wrong
The youngest has the face of Jill and the older is very very similar to the current Jill

The MC mom does not look like them, maybe only in the eyes, but Bella and Maya have them almost the same too

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes