happysin08

Nov 9, 2019
This game is the best and I am going to start it from the beginning. I played till season 1. Then I wanted to wait for season 2 to come but fuck it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This game continues on this weird trajectory for me where I think there are a lot of good elements in it, but the whole is far less than the sum of its parts for me. There's this thing that when you read popular book series, often you can tell at what point the author felt they were doing so well that they could start ignoring editor input and with this episode it really felt the game has reached that point. Not only did it feel overall really disjointed and just jumping between plots, there were a lot of odd choices I think could have been easily addressed or at least improved on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot going on with a lot of characters in this game. I love that. Depending on your actions you can be a catalyst to events or just party to them, or they don't occur or you are oblivious (but they could still occur in the background). I love that too. I'd like to think this whole game has already been plotted out, twists and turns of the main plot, some unpleasant deviations from the main plot as things go off the rails, and numerous characters can or will become casualties to DPC dark tendencies. All of that is good entertainment in my book. But there will also be some fan influenced fluff (like the DnG game) that has possibly little influence on the plot, but is hopefully fun (I didn't mind the DnG scene).

I've already played this new episode more than once and it's already grown on me; the music, the drama, the subtleties. I think there is less beat-you-over-the-head comedy this time around, but Hell Week is over so it's probably hard to keep up that impetus.

By the way, I like Mona. The scene with her and Camy in the bathroom stall was a clincher.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
new point in the changelog

" Fixed a bug with the episode report for Sage. "

so what's changed? i did not find anything wrong in v0.6.0

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah that sucked. It made me wish I wasn't on both of their paths. I felt like an ass for turning down Jill when she went to all that trouble to arrange a surprise birthday treat for me, but on the other hand I felt like a douche for turning down Sage when I promised I'd come by to see her. What's the better position? Being an ass or a douche? :unsure: :LOL:
I tested both scenes. My mc was ready to go with sage. But jill took it as a "sign" about their relationship. So my mc had to ignore sage (Jill is very important for my mc. He want to bang jill infront of the lesbian wierdos who ditched him without mercy)

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How do people want a happy go lucky game? most i've seen is wanting more stuff to happen and not having the same ending as Acting lessons (which i don't see the problem with players not wanting the same endings to 2 games a devolper created?)
Yes, it's not that people want this to be all sunshine and rainbows with no drama where the MC fucks everyone with no consequence like WVM, but that there's a lot being thrown at us in terms of the drama and there are a lot of inconsistencies happening as well with content being locked out for arbitrary reasons.

Depending on your actions you can be a catalyst to events or just party to them, or they don't occur or you are oblivious (but they could still occur in the background).
This part in bold is a major sticking point for me, particularly when it comes to Quinn in this episode.

If you're not on the DIK path and still with M&J, she refuses the MC's help even though my MC has a reasonably OK relationship with her and has had sex with her. On my main playthrough, the MC stayed with Bella and so didn't find out from Sage that Quinn talks about him a lot and that Sage thinks Quinn might like him because of this. But, just because the MC didn't stay with Sage doesn't mean this still isn't true. My MC took Quinn's number, used her restaurant service, and had sex with her on the roof of the DIK mansion, so why should she be rejecting his help just because he's not on the DIK path and with M&J? She's still talking a lot about him and growing to like him even if we don't know about it, so it doesn't make sense.

This is why I feel like the game isn't rewarding actions the way it should and is often making arbitrary decsions on our behalf based on the wrong factors.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Damn that update was legendary, i just hope the 2 strippers scene isn't gonna have an impact on the jill path ( the fact that he was seeing her photo ), the game should be clear on when we HAVE to start being exclusive to get the jill ending (simply by her asking us to be exclusive for example) .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Yesterday I asked the name of the song that plays in the Quinn scene and found it, the name is Time to Rise - Kensington Studios in case anyone would also like to know
Amazing scene, you can feel sorry for her, but I haven't decided yet if she's genuilly developing feelings toward the MC and that's why she is so confused and angry because she's feeling weaker and afraid of her own feelings, or she's just working on another scheme involving the MC..

Man, this episode still give me chills. What a journey is this fucking game...

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, just found out what happens to Tommy if you don't fight back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That honestly might be a better option than fighting him. :ROFLMAO:

No, i dont remember when. But is a flashback
Didn't get it myself, but from looking at the image files I'd say it happens when calling M&J during the 2nd or 3rd free-roam (can't remember which) when you're on their path, didn't fight Tommy, and she's telling the MC what she did.

It is true ??
No.

Reactions: A.aron and Paapi

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
That honestly might be a better option than fighting him. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't get it myself, but from looking at the image files I'd say it happens when calling M&J during the 2nd or 3rd free-roam (can't remember which) when you're on their path, didn't fight Tommy, and she's telling the MC what she did.

No.
Is before the threesome haha when she tells him that they went to look for him at the mansion earlier but he was not there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes