• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Where can I find the answers for the gender studies? I don't remember that stuff from months ago and keep failing on that test..

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Wait, now that I think about it, if Nora was Maya's mother, that means we are like Finch from American Pie and we have fucked the mother of one of our friends xD

• Haha
Reactions: R1viel and Malicre

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
If I had 19 years old and were torned between Sage and Jill, I'd go to Sage every day. Most people interested in Jill would go with her, but that would mean breaking with all what your character is. The point is that this exact situation (going to a surprise date vs staying true to your word given to a friend) being the turning point for Jill is non-sensical (considering how the affinity/RP system has been built so far) and highly unfair for a Chick MC who's unaware of Tybalt's machination
You've perfectly resumed all that shitty choice. How unfair making you leaving Sage hanging to dry at her worst if you want to have a date with another main LI which is on the other side of the CHICK DIK affinity system.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You mean at the end, if I accept the fake ID? I did it, and there was no game. :(
If you with Jill you can't get the Nicole/Sandy scene nor the Nora scene.
Where can I find the answers for the gender studies? I don't remember that stuff from months ago and keep failing on that test..
The walkthrough has all the ones from previous chapters, and I don't recall a gender studies test in episode 6, you run off with Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Better update then episode 5 but still not on the level of 1-4 he should do shorter episodes and to the point

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Thank me later guys ;) (All scenes and renders are unlocked. Massive dik affinity.)

Download the save file that i shared down below with ( persistent.rar ) ( 1-12-LT1.save ) place both of them into your: BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc\game\saves
(dont paste the persistent.rar instantly, paste the file in the rar to the save folder.)

Once you download it. Go to save file in game, load it then press the left mouse click continuously untill you see end credits. After that, go to main menu check the rewards section for all renders and all sex scenes. If you have any problem feel free to message me.
View attachment 900020 View attachment 900019 View attachment 900021
Thanks man, I really did not wanted to play from the beginning just for one scene.

Reactions: tomyruler and c0ddy

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

The walkthrough has all the ones from previous chapters, and I don't recall a gender studies test in episode 6, you run off with Sarah.
Not happy. I mean until now all renders were unlockable via any path, now it splits? :(

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, Bella, Jill, JosyMaya and Sage. I chose Jill in this ep over Sage.
well that is the problem :). MC look at the photo of Jill, and the Bar content end there. reload and pick sage, than the Bar content will be extended, and you will have a drinking mini game with Envy and her friend and a threesome sex if you want.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh nice, an update just in time for me to get my Bella fix in before work tonight :)

BTW, the DL for DropMeFiles is fast as hell. Kudos on that one. Mega always times out on me for a file this big.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Wait, now that I think about it, if Nora was Maya's mother, that means we are like Finch from American Pie and we have fucked the mother of one of our friends xD
Where did this Nora theory come from lol. She's in her early 30s, there is no way she's Maya's mother.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.6.0 to v0.6.1.

This is an update patch, only containing files altered in v0.6.1.

Windows/Linux (2.2 MB): MEGA - MediaFire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not happy. I mean until now all renders were unlockable via any path, now it splits? :(
Hmm yeah never looked at it that way. Should have had him refuse the sex but still drank with them.

Would have made the ending a bit better on the Jill path too. Going from looking at her picture to running over to Joya to the chapter finishing was an awkward ending.

Was paced out a lot better when you banged Nicki and Sandy.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

There is a gender studie test with Mia in episode 6 and the answers are not in the walkthroughs here.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Again, it is not a morality system. If you hang out with Jill, it will always be associated with Chick points. Sage will always be associated with DIK points. It has nothing to do with right or wrong, just how the characters are established.
But therein lies the problem. If it's not a system to define the personality of the character, then what is it for? Because right now it just seems like an arbitrary system to lock people out of certain content that they really shouldn't be when you consider the actions of the MC towards certain characters, in order to force replayability. The affinity seems to serve no greater purpose than this and hamstrings players from getting content they rightly should get because how the MC has interacted with certain characters should what determines the scenes and actions you get with them.

If you're not a CHICK, in spite of how you've interacted with the girls, Maya just doesn't feel right about you. If you follow Maya after Josy sees her dad, and you're on the M&J path, Maya says she feels really comfortable with you because you seem like a girl. That comfort zone is the deal maker for her. If you're not a CHICK she doesn't get that vibe and it's the difference between her accepting you in the library or rejecting you. She's going with her gut feeling based on the vibe you give off. She feels she's making a big decision and risk, so she weighs everything up. Makes perfect sense to me. Doesn't seem like a flaw in the game.
But if she doesn't get a good a vibe from him because he's DIK affinity, then why would she allow things to go this far? The MC can be DIK affinity by Ep 2 and in that episode he can go back to Maya after the shot battle and finger her, and in the next episode they can almost have sex, yet all of a sudden she doesn't have a good feeling about him by the end of Ep 4? It really doesn't make sense when you consider what she and the MC have done up until that point. It's only purpose seems to be to force replayability and it doesn't marry up to the sum total of his actions with Maya prior to this.

Our choices are not mattering as much as they should because they are being overridden by this affinity system which seems to only have the purpose of locking content in order to force replayability despite the fact that this game is plenty replayable by vitue of its 5 main LIs and the different paths you can take with them. It doesn't need to have further content locked by an affinity system that has many inconsistencies in how it decides what content you can and can't see.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Nora looks extremely similar to Maya, i always thought she was either her mother or her sister but i think DPC just reuses models too much, just look at Lynette she looks extremely similar to Bella lol.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I understand its suck to choose between Jill and Sage, believe me I do. but this seems to me, that some of you desperately try to turn this decision in to something that it is not. this is not a Chick/Dik, decision, it has nothing to do to morality, and affinity system, or being a good guy or a bad guy.
You simply pursuit 2 girl at the same time and now you have to choose one, and it does not matter if you are chick or dik or a transgender Deer:ROFLMAO:, You can't have it both
You want to Fuck Josy, or you want to Fuck Maya. You lunch with J/M or with Sage/Q. you wanna Fuck Liara, or Ashley, and its not matter if you are paragon or renegade.

the only things matter is your feeling. if you feel that you are a person who wanna help sage, that is your morality system, speaking, it's your decision. :)
If you feel, that you are deeply in to Jill, that is also your decision. and not the game morality system fault
Way better than how the Josy/Maya situation was during ep4.:cool:
and yes regardless, you gonna hurt somebody, or let her down, because you put yourself in this position in the first place. and its natural for Jill, to feel let down, no matter how nice she is. and same goes for Sage , becasue they have feelings, and its not wrong if they wants something for themself.
You don't see a choice of abandoning a friend in need, who you have already promised caring for, to go have fun and eat overpriced ice-cream, as a one related to morality? Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in and it's definitely not the dude who would do that. There is a thing in writing called characterization. Which means an established character needs to act in accordance to said characterization. Not the case here.

Lemme put it this way. If the choice was between seeing her, or going out with your DIK daddy to have steamy 3some with horny strippers (hottest scene in the game btw), the point loss would have made perfect sense. The way it is now, it makes absolutely none.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes