Oct 7, 2020
Whats the fuckin deal with the Tommy fight? Seems pretty FUCKIN SUS... I havent lost a fight since my second play through and that was just by a sliver (always on HARD)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does the MC tell Jill he’s going to look after a sick Sage if you choose her? Specifically.

I can’t recall fully (nor check right now) but I’m pretty sure he doesnt elaborately explain why he’s not able to go on the date. If so you’re not taking the RP hit for being a good guy you’re taking it for not telling her why you’re doing what you’re doing.
He says he's going to look after a sick friend and elaborates that it's a girl, he just doesn't mention that it's Sage.

No, he doesn't. Just the same as when you call Sage to check on her, it does not give you an option as to whether you'd like to go over there or not, he just agrees when she asks.
If you're not already building a significant relationship with Sage you can turn her down when she asks if you can come around (you actually say that you don't want to catch her cold or something like that). It's only if you're in a relationship with her that you agree immediately to visit her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Whats the fuckin deal with the Tommy fight? Seems pretty FUCKIN SUS... I havent lost a fight since my second play through and that was just by a sliver (always on HARD)
His fight seemed tougher than Caleb, mind you Caleb never fell down...

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
He says he's going to look after a sick friend and elaborates that it's a girl, he just doesn't mention that it's Sage.

If you're not already building a significant relationship with Sage you can turn her down when she asks if you can come around (you actually say that you don't want to catch her cold or something like that). It's only if you're in a relationship with her that you agree immediately to visit her.
Ahh, even better then. For the people who are super upset about this choice, it's an easy fix then. Just choose one or the other from the start. :)

Reactions: Blackford

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't see a choice of abandoning a friend in need, who you have already promised caring for, to go have fun and eat overpriced ice-cream, as a one related to morality? Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in and it's definitely not the dude who would do that. There is a thing in writing called characterization. Which means an established character needs to act in accordance to said characterization. Not the case here.

Lemme put it this way. If the choice was between seeing her, or going out with your DIK daddy to have steamy 3some with horny strippers (hottest scene in the game btw), the point loss would have made perfect sense. The way it is now, it makes absolutely none.
"Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in ".

in that case you will not be on the sage path at all, and you will not have this dilemma. MC only accept automatically to Help Sage, if you are on her path. if you are not, She ask you, and you can decide if you want to help or not. and if you still agree, but then the Girl who are you interested in dating, and she is intrested in you show up and ask you out for a date, you expect that the girl should understand that you dumping her for a friend.
Its seems its your own dilemma, and not the game fault.

this is a either a decision between 2 love interest, or a love interest and a pal. and a pal would understand that you goes for the pussy. :p.

but if it's a decision between 2 love interest, Jill has every right to be upset, that you rather spend the time with another girl, regardless of that she is sick or not .

rj677

May 30, 2020
Our choices are not mattering as much as they should because they are being overridden by this affinity system
I think that the affinity, the status and the RP are sometimes so inconsistent. For example, a DIK MC (status and affinity) has lower RP with Jill (especially if you punch Tybalt) but still gets everything the Chick MC gets with Jill(except 1 scene). I only remember 1 scene that had thresholds of RP, it was a Maya scene if Im not mistaken.

To get or not to get scenes/relationships with the characters is more of a specific amount of choices that mostly are independent of these all metrics and sometimes you miss a moment with a character because you made 1 "wrong choice" among the 10+ "good choices" that you made (and that is what could be frustrating sometimes)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question, if I download just this update, will I need to remove this file when I download the update for future 0.7 version? Thanks!
Yes, I would recommend deleting it before upgrading to 0.7.

That's one of the reasons why I package it in an RPA, so there's only one file to delete (update_patch_v061.rpa).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
He sucker punches you, but ultimately you can still win. You even mention in subsequent conversations that you kicked his ass. I was a little confused in the opening when MC had a black eye (shown before the Tommy fight). I thought....did I get that from Caleb in the previous episode? I guess the intro was a flash forward meaning Tommy's punch was the source of the black eye.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I played it on normal difficulty, and it was easy to win without a scratch (except for the sucker punch to the eye).
Same, but i play on normal. but credit where credit due, Tommy was a strong opponent, stronger than Chad or Caleb. so he is not just all talk after all :ROFLMAO:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
What happened to that gril, Catrin, from Swyper? Just checked Swyper at the 1st free roam from ep 6 and when I try to access her chat again, she is unavailable...Does she block the MC for no reason?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What happened to that gril, Catrin, from Swyper? Just checked Swyper at the 1st free roam from ep 6 and when I try to access her chat again, she is unavailable...Does she block the MC for no reason?
is this serious? :ROFLMAO: .

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Jill had made very clear the type of dude she 'd be interested in ".

in that case you will not be on the sage path at all, and you will not have this dilemma. MC only accept automatically to Help Sage, if you are on her path. if you are not, She ask you, and you can decide if you want to help or not. and if you still agree, but then the Girl who are you interested in dating, and she is intrested in you show up and ask you out for a date, you expect that the girl should understand that you dumping her for a friend.
Its seems its your own dilemma, and not the game fault.

this is a either a decision between 2 love interest, or a love interest and a pal. and a pal would understand that you goes for the pussy. :p.

but if it's a decision between 2 love interest, Jill has every right to be upset, that you rather spend the time with another girl, regardless of that she is sick or not .
I don't know what kind of you pals you have, but if I needed help for whatever reason and my pal skipped me to go for pussy, they wouldn't be my "pal" for long...

Reactions: w00de and Malicre
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes